K-Pop Rates | Page 23 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Pop Rates

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Dangerous Maknae, Jan 20, 2017.

1. He

He

Oh, I really can't do january, but i support the 2009 theme

Sanctuary likes this.
  2. I suggested this before but I think it would be better if we skip this month considering there are two year-end rates + Gramama happening at the moment.

Sanctuary and He like this.
  3. We may have to if we can't get a host.

4. Do you want the speadsheet, unnie?

I almost forgot about this ddddd.

Sanctuary and eccentricsimply like this.
  5. Hit me up babe

Cotton Park and Slice of Life like this.
  6. [​IMG]

I started working on graphics for this before I signed up to host the Mariah re-rate in the general rates section, but I figured they'd be coming back this year, so I put this on the back burner. now that they've announced their disbandment, I hope it's okay with y'all if I go ahead and host this before the Mariah re-rate starts in a few months? even if the two rates overlap a bit, I've got a good deal of the Mariah graphics pre-made so I think I can juggle both.

7. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DOING THIS ♡♡♡

8. Yes yes yes! So many 10s to give out.

9. SO, I was wondering

Should I bring back the second part of the SHINee rate/is anyone still interested in that, or should I just give up on it?

Vixen, askew, Sanctuary and 3 others like this.
  10. I'd personally love it if it was brought back because I want to see View getting the rightful crown, but it's up to you.

11. One of the most underrated groups of all time, here for it!

Sanctuary, vague and Oleander like this.
  12. I have already voted so yes, I would like for it to be brought back.

13. Yes please, now that I’ve had more to get acquainted with their discography I definitely want it to happen.

14. Okay after forgetting about this thread for about a year, I updated the first page. Let me know if I forgot a rate to add.

And now as my reward, please someone run a Taeyeon discography rate thank you.

Vixen, Cotton Park, vague and 3 others like this.
  15. Hmm I might be interested in doing that, actually.

I would wait a little bit until later this year (even if I'm not the one hosting it), though. With her Japanese album and potentially another Korean one, it's looking like we might have some more material to rate very soon.

vague, Kuhleezi and Dangerous Maknae like this.
  16. Hey cuties. I casually mentioned this a few months ago, but time for me to actually get the ball rolling with the T-ara aka Queens of Kpop Discography Rate. Gauging the interest.

[​IMG]

The Plan: Open the thread by mid-May, with the deadline being the end of June/Early July - just in time for the 10th Anniversary of their debut. We must celebrate that occasion, and what better way than to rate their flawless collection of songs?

Let me know if those dates need adjusting - I'm totally flexible, and my goal would be to allow everyone the fairest chance to participate.

EDIT: Oh, and if you're interested in doing some high level contributing - whether it be gifs, graphics or even co-hosting - give me a heads-up!

Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
    He, yuuurei, Sanctuary and 9 others like this.

17. I can help you with hosting if you need me to run the spreadsheet.

Last edited: May 3, 2019
    He, vague, GeiPanda and 3 others like this.
  18. Has I've accepted Cactus will flop in the main forum's winners rate? Yes

Will I still be bitter when it happens? Yes

[​IMG]

He, Slice of Life, vague and 3 others like this.
  19. So when is Red Velvet's discography rate happening? I need to talk about how Look is important in my life.

I'd love to host it but i have the skills of a watermelon when it comes to creating visuals so yeah.

He, SloMover, ysev and 4 others like this.
  20. Some of us pitched the idea but the general opinion was that we don't do rates for active groups and do the ones that disbanded first.

He, ysev, vague and 1 other person like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.