K-POP SLASHER: Melody of Death | THE FINALE | Page 40 | The Popjustice Forum

K-POP SLASHER: Melody of Death | THE FINALE

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by aux, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Well since y’all aren’t gonna vote for me...

VOTE: @Serg.

2. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

3. aux

aux

Allow moi to clarify some things which I forgot to mention... Whoever becomes The Group Leader will make their final decision of who they would like to kill in a PM addressed to me. The Hottie will not be able to use their second vote today. In the unlikely event of a tie, the thread vote will continue until the tie is broken.

Have fun!

[​IMG]

4. I-

VOTE FOR ME THEN

5. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

6. aux

aux

ONE HOUR LEFT

[​IMG]

7. Vote: @Serg.

They should be the group leader.

We have to remember, the person we vote might be a slasher.
    This might be an important decision.

8. aux

aux

VOTING IS CLOSED

[​IMG]

9. Oh I won?

[​IMG]

Everyone who voted for me is safe.

10. aux

aux

DAY FIVE
    INT. SERG'S TRAILER

Among all the fan-mail, a mysterious letter has been seemingly delivered by the GAY INTERN to SERG. The letter states as follows:

A SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM EXECUTIVE #19 TO THE NEW ELECTED GROUP LEADER

Dear Serg,

Congratulations unnie! You have been selected by the group to become the new group leader by seven (7) votes. This will grant you access to a secret safe in which you will be able to spend the night - which means The Slashers will not be able to kill you this night.

Moreover, you get the very special opportunity to kill someone who you think is a Slasher. You've got as long as you need to decide this.

With love,
    EXECUTIVE #19
    Upon reading the final point of the letter, an immediate name jumps into SERG's mind. She knows exactly who she wants to kill. After all, the worst kept secret of THRICE is that all these members constantly fight.
    SERG reminisces of her most recent fight...
    CUT TO:
    FLASHBACK:
    EXT. JYP'S BASEMENT, JULY 7TH

Monster by Red Velvet's Irene and Seulgi has just been unleashed into the world like a plague of locusts descending to terrorise people's eardrums with its dated drop and other questionable elements. The video has just finished playing and the reaction in the room is mixed.

SERG
    Well... Gorgeous visuals, great visuals. What kind of reheat from 2012 is this?

ECCENTRICSIMPLY
    Aren't you a BLINK? Aren't all BLACKPINK songs just 2NE1 demos?

SERG
    What an original drag!

ECCENTRICSIMPLY
    Y'all are going to be stanning this song in about a year like you always do. Mark my words!!!

SERG
    Let the record show that I've never switched my opinion on a Red Velvet song.

ECCENTRICSIMPLY
    Good for you!
    CUT TO:
    PRESENT DAY:
    INT. CAMPFIRE

As the night settles, the remaining members of thrice rejoice around the fire waiting for their new leaders decision. They have prepared a very special send-off for this evening.

SERG
    Bring me eccentricsimply now!
    MUSIC IS LIFE immediately ties ECCENTRICSIMPLY to the bench. MONKEY0 hands SERG a crossbow which belongs to NIKKYSAN. It's an exact replica of the one Red Velvet used in the Peak-A-Boo music video.

SERG (CONT.)
    Your time is up.

With one swift shot, ECCENTRICSIMPLY is dead.
    @eccentricsimply was an Idol.

In preparation for the comeback, The Slashers have decided to take notes from Mamamoo and have sprinkled a little bit of cultural appropriation into their strategy. The Slashers will have a special Dia De Los Muertos celebration to practice for THRICE's comeback. This means that the dead Slashers will be able to vote in tonight's deliberation on who to kill. Slashers, you have until 9 AM BST.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020
  11. Good sis @eccentricsimply always on the side of good (Red Velvet), she didn't deserve to die this way. I didn't visit the general k-pop thread when Monster came out exactly because I was getting my life to it and I knew you people would find flaws where the isn't any!
    Either way, all the people I eventually talked to are dead by this point, so I'm in the dark. I'll wait a while before casting my vote.

[​IMG]

12. Oh, we’re coming back to haunt them with one last kill?

Oh, I know that’s right!!

13. I knew @eccentricsimply was an idol, I was pretty much confused why y'all kept jumping on her.

@Island has avoided death for so long that I'm almost certain she's a slasher.

[​IMG]

BEST FICTION, ysev, aux and 19 others like this.
  14. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

But y'all insisted on grasping onto dumb arguments that make no sense instead of THINKING and now I hope the slashers get you all. Congratulations to all of you for voting on a group leader who not only has bad taste but also played this game wrong!

[​IMG]

ANYWAY

[​IMG]

@Vixen hit me up with the tea now sis xxx

The lesbophobia is real...

15. @eccentricsimply I feel like your avatar might've sent people the wrong message dd

16. Well I didn’t vote for you once, but I would’ve once @Island went. Who for some reason is still getting by. Maybe the PMs are revealing a lot but mine are telling me nothing. Am I the Jessica?

BEST FICTION, ysev, aux and 16 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.