K-POP SLASHER: Melody of Death | THE FINALE | Page 51 | The Popjustice Forum

K-POP SLASHER: Melody of Death | THE FINALE

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by aux, Jul 24, 2020.

1. I think I already know who it is, but I think I’ll be a lone voter so I’ll wait to see how this plays out.

2. aux

aux

Right, let's make it official then.

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Today, you will get a double kill.

You can only vote for one player, but the two players with the most votes will die.

Don't fuck it up.

[​IMG]

BeingNormal, ysev, nikkysan and 21 others like this.
  3. I'm okay with this twist, but we better hurry up and eliminate those slashers quick because this will get out of control fast.

[​IMG]

BeingNormal, ysev, nikkysan and 17 others like this.
  4. aux

aux

5. PHEW the soundtrack for today, what a moment, the flavor, never before seen, never duplicated, the blueprint, the event

[​IMG]

BeingNormal, ysev, nikkysan and 18 others like this.
  6. Please look forward to the THRICE-U (Underworld) sub-unit debut tonight, the first K-Pop group made exclusively of dead idols

[​IMG]

BeingNormal, ysev, nikkysan and 18 others like this.
  7. aux

aux

Oh, and for those wondering, @Slice of Life was the moderator who opened "JYP's Arsehole."

The way he helped me confuse you girls more by telling everyone who asked that he didn't open the Slashers' group chat, kii.

I love you Slicé.

[​IMG]

BeingNormal, ysev, nikkysan and 22 others like this.
  8. aux

aux

Wait... That sounds horrible now that I've read it over again.

[​IMG]

BeingNormal, ysev, nikkysan and 19 others like this.
  9. @Joli Chat planting the seed in me teas!

[​IMG]

BeingNormal, ysev, nikkysan and 15 others like this.
  10. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

I love you too but my service isn't free, baby. Deposit the seed money in the next hour. x
    [​IMG]

BeingNormal, yuuurei, ysev and 19 others like this.
  11. aux

aux

I'm broké after spending all of my money buying all the Taylor Swift vinyl and CD variants for folklore.

[​IMG]

However, there is something I can give you for free.

[​IMG]

Check your inbox.

[​IMG]

BeingNormal, ysev, nikkysan and 16 others like this.
  12. Honestly if @Island had been a Slasher they'd all be dead by now.

So girls, after spending my Sunday away from telecomunications, I'm officially back in the game. Fellow idols, my DMs are still open. I'd really like for us to kill all the slashers, and I'm sure that some of you have at least hot clues to go by, so please share. I know I have been mostly useless but this is my first time playing and didn't realize things would get this serious! Y'all checking people's online activity really deserve to go to heaven. So in the name of Lee Chaeyeon, use me as a pawn before the slashers kill me!

[​IMG]

BeingNormal, ysev, nikkysan and 14 others like this.
  13. aux

aux

The fact that I, the host, already voted and not one of you whores has even started voting.

Get your asses in gear Idols, you have the chance to kill both Slashers today!

[​IMG]

14. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

15. Well it's gotten a bit late here, and I am going to head to bed nn.

I'll be honest y'all I have no clue who the second slasher is right now (since you're all asleep and not posting tea and theories fdhfs) so I better wake up to a nice hot fresh cuppa in this thread and in my inbox tomorrow morning!

For all of the completely misguided accusations thrown at me from yesterday, as well as being suspected by fellow dead idols, and from fellow alive idols (kii)... this is enough for me to cast my vote.

Vote: @Joli Chat

BeingNormal, ysev, nikkysan and 14 others like this.
  16. Well unnies, this is it, you called my bluff! No point in pretending and, honestly, being the visual in a group full of "Charming" idols... That's too much.

Vote: @thommyh

BeingNormal, ysev, nikkysan and 17 others like this.
  17. He

He

The flavor...

What’s our debut single tho?

BeingNormal, nikkysan, ysev and 11 others like this.
  18. Do we have any other leads on slashers other then my (very slight and optimistic) hunch about @Music Is Life ?

Obviously @Joli Chat is first because shes been caught, but where should we split some of the votes too?

19. I’m on a road trip so y’all free from my wrath today I hope I manage to return in time but in case I don’t....I’m just gonna do a safe vote.

vote: @Joli Chat

20. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.