K-POP SLASHER: Melody of Death | THE FINALE | Page 61 | The Popjustice Forum

K-POP SLASHER: Melody of Death | THE FINALE

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by aux, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Trying to check the five suspects' recent activity and seeing

"The Popjustice Forum - Error
    This member limits who may view their full profile."

on @nikkysan's profile...

[​IMG]

2. @nikkysan has been quiet and stealthy this entire game, going right under everyones noses.

Im going to go out on a limb and drop any suspicions I had on @thommyh because sis probably is facing the same things I was, just to rule out some choices.

3. Wow Die Antwoord have changed

4. Sounds like something a slasher would say.

5. As the cop I would like to say that I support #SLASHERRIGHTS because they played every one of y'all and they deserve to win because you are all USELE-

[​IMG]

yuuurei, Vixen, nikkysan and 18 others like this.
  6. Sounds like something someone who's been in the slashers' pocket since day one would say.

Vixen, nikkysan, ysev and 12 others like this.
  7. When there's 10 idols who act exactly like slashers for no reason, the game becomes easier for slashers. Especially since it's easier for slashers to blend in.

[​IMG]

8. Says the hoe who didn't even use her power to save @He... or anyone for that matter. Who was really working for the slashers?

[​IMG]

yuuurei, Vixen, nikkysan and 17 others like this.
  9. I could only use my power once. No offense to @He, but I wasn't going to waste it on someone who basically wasn't playing. The other people that got eliminated before the slashers killed me were all slashers (whew, remember when slashers being eliminated was a thing?), so if I were working for the slashers, I would have used my power and saved one of them

[​IMG]

yuuurei, Vixen, nikkysan and 14 others like this.
  10. Is my incompetent ass getting killed today or what

[​IMG]

Vixen, nikkysan, aux and 13 others like this.
  11. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

[​IMG]

Do us dead idols have a group chat now?

12. So... what you're trying to say is.... you didn't use your power.

[​IMG]

Vixen, nikkysan, aux and 15 others like this.
  13. And you only used yours once... and to save a slasher pawn, so I'd say I did better

[​IMG]

Vixen, nikkysan, BeingNormal and 14 others like this.
  14. Meanwhile you also placed a considerable amount of suspicion on @Island by concocting a plan that made little to no sense, so again you're as responsible for the death of as many innocents as I am.

[​IMG]

Vixen, nikkysan, BeingNormal and 14 others like this.
  15. I went out for a beer after work yesterday which turned into pretty much all-nighter and missed my own death...
    [​IMG]

Vixen, nikkysan, junglefish and 15 others like this.
  16. He

He

Ddd the dead girls are fighting!

17. If any living slashers would like to chime in and say which dead power role helped you more, speak now!

[​IMG]

18. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

So we're just gonna fight in here instead? Got it.

yuuurei, Vixen, nikkysan and 12 others like this.
  19. I was going to go over that after the game was over, but actually I think now would probably be a good time to explain what I was going for with the @Island stunt, especially given everyone involved is already dead and it doesn't really make a difference anymore.

On the third day of the game, everyone was trying to get @Island eliminated, and it was brought to my attention that even @Island himself was PMing people asking them to vote for him despite him being an idol. To avoid an unnecessary idol death, and since I knew I could trust @Island, I asked him to post about being the security guard and that voting for him would be pointless, in hopes of getting people to change their votes.

Now the benefits of this would have been:
    1) avoiding an idol elimination and shifting the vote into a slasher elimination instead
    2) hopefully getting the slashers to "waste" a kill, or at the very least a prophet check, on @Island that night, and so keeping the remaining power roles safe for another day
    3) drawing attention from who the real security guard was
    4) creating an entertaining mess

Now while points 1) and 4) were definitely a success, 2) and 3) didn't quite work out, I imagine because I drew too much attention to myself after @Island's post, being the first to react to it and also, a few hours later, the first to vote for someone else. This was a rookie mistake which ended up costing my life - I'm pretty sure the slashers checked my role that night, which would explain @Vixen's and @SloMover's reactions in the thread, and why I was that night's first target despite there being two kills.

Even still, people really had no reason to waste a day eliminating @Island, and were given a multitude of reasons why he definitely was an idol. It's not my fault they decided not to believe those reasons or trust me, and still voted for him because he was ~~~suspicious~~~, when there were clearly several people who were a lot likelier to be slashers.

So yeah, it wasn't a perfect plan or came out exactly the way I wanted it, and me getting killed right after prevented me from getting to explain to anyone what it is I was actually going for, but it did have its uses.

20. Vote : @eatyourself

I don't know what to do anymore, let me just adore Hangyul's arms instead

Monkey0, Vixen, nikkysan and 13 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.