K-POP SLASHER: Melody of Death | THE FINALE | Page 70 | The Popjustice Forum

K-POP SLASHER: Melody of Death | THE FINALE

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by aux, Jul 24, 2020.

1. Some of my favorite entries from our group chat called "JYP's Arsehole" opened by MODERATOR @Slice of Life kekeke

My favorite message, almost right at the start... when I tell you my instincts are right but I just never listen to them dddddd

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡​

To @Crisp X our secret weapon. x

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡​

To @soratami

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡​

Me realizing that...waitaminute, we also have roles and it should probably best if the slashers that do have them are the ones that remain until the end

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡​

@junglefish sunbaenim calling my demise early

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡​

also @junglefish coming in with the tea from @BEST FICTION :
    Well..they weren't wrong!

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡​

Just me having a hunch about @Serg.
    My mind...it amazes me sometimes.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡​

This shit...
    It's so funny to me because, God, it did NOT happen like this dddd. It just made sense to keep him alive since he was allied with like...3 of the slashers ddd.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡​

@junglefish coming in with yet some other tea:
    By the way this is what helped us know that @Rainbow Trousers was probably the Reporter without prophet checking him. We sadly lost a day on @Joli Chat, but once they were cleared out as a Normal Idol, we knew the closest thing geography-wise was @Rainbow Trousers ...and then it was history! x But that actually happened much later than July 28th. I was only allowed to help them figure this out when I was brought back during one of the night to help the remaining slashers deliberate.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡​

When @soratami casted a vote against me....whore!!

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡​

My DUMB ASS asking to switch @soratami for @Music Is Life for the prophect check....God, I hate myself.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡​

The good thing with @Music Is Life being a confirmed Idol is that I knew @ysev and @Serg were special idols playing me kii

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡​

Me calling for @ysev 's BULLSHIT.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡​

When I received a message from either Music Is Life or Serg., I forgot, telling me about GeiPanda who hadn't been playing...almost at all ddd

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡​

@junglefish YET AGAIN coming in with the tea from back-stabbing @Serg.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡​

As you know, first a bandwagon started on @Monkey0 and @GeiPanda, so being a whore, I told myself... "Well, let's push both. Hopefully, @Monkey0 falls, and if @GeiPanda does, well at least some of us will have voted against ha, making it look good for us.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡​

Then DIS PUTA @aux drops this:
    That was the double elimination twist, by the way dddd

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡​

@GeiPanda coming in with this. This was the switch in my karma.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡​

Then, things seemingly started to look up again. People were going strong on either GeiPanda, monkey0 or ysev, leaving me out of this mess. Me being the DUMB ASS BITCH that I am, I obviously started celebrating in the slashers chat...

Now TELL ME WHY, like... 2 seconds after that, it all went to shit and the thread all started gagging up on me and GeiPanda????? dddd god I hate karma so bad kii

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡​

Still, even as everyone was starting to vote against me, I had to tell my fellow Slashers that some of these binches were Power Idols.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡♡​

So eventually I was eliminated (so was GeiPanda), but a plan was already in motion by then x
    So that's when we knew of Serg's role dddd. The fact that he survived days and days after this is such a kii. But we had bigger threats.

Imma stop here for now because erm...the group chat has literally more pages than this thread ddd, and I don't have time for more to read through the whole thing. x

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
  2. I don't read any of that but y'all are really having fun there, huh ? While I'm here dreading my existence and scared for any backstabbing (which happened to me TWICE)

3. Look who’s in the slasher’s pocket now...

@soratami

[​IMG]

4. No, we were all anxious as fuck and sweating dddd. But I like to believe we had good chemistry, so the chat was always a lotta fun yeah.

5. [​IMG]

Why is this gif the perfect expression of me reading this finale ?

Like yaay congrats slashers unnie for playing this game well xoxo

but deep down I'm bitter as hell

6. I just...I need a minute.

[​IMG]

Several minutes actually.

[​IMG]

7. nn boo, no need to be bitter. you and @Serg. were the best idols by far. TOP TIER
    [​IMG]

eatyourself, He, codecat and 16 others like this.
  8. [​IMG]

9. nn yeah sorry to my Slasher girls for literally spamming the inbox whenever I thought I was in danger derftgyhjk. This game really seizes you by the emotions, huh? Good job @aux!

The way @Joli Chat literally kept me up all night because I was forced to work overtime to find a way to vote another player off in that Joli vs MIL elimination, without having @Crisp X vote for that person as well cos it'd be hella suspicious so I had to reach out and lie to @digitalkaiser and @Salami to confirm they were voting for MIL, only for Joli to change her vote off of me and bandwagon onto MIL at like the last minute so it raised my level of suspicion for no goddamn reason dddd. NIGHTMARE.

10. Jokes aside, why do I remember the meltdowns and the kiis more than all the schemes we came up with. My brain must have been fried.

11. So who was the prophet after all? I think it hasn't actually been mentioned.

12. Me to @junglefish

13. our king @thommyh

14. Can I just add that the @Serg. & @ysev both came to the power roles with tea at the last second. Basically we found out the slasher couldn’t be @nikkysan because @Vixen was trying to get her killed from day one. Then @junglefish had also made a comment about @eatyourself implying they could be shady. So we could safely rule them both out as slashers.

That left @thommyh, @Salami & @Crisp X. We had a 66% chance of getting a slasher which is where my educated stab at @thommyh came from. I guess my sisters missed the memo cause they went with @Salami, who, no offence, wasn’t really messaging anybody at all behind the scenes which does look suspicious... but also he didn’t know the slashers all knew each other which seemed like a dead giveaway he wasn’t one djdjjdhddh

At the end of the day I didn’t campaign to get thommy killed cause @aux wanted the game to wrap up and I didn’t wanna make her job harder so I tried not to start a bandwagon dhdhdhdh.

Good job slashers <3 Also good job to my special role idols and all the idols who actually played the game and tried their best. I appreciate you guys for making this so exciting and fun. And to @aux for doing such a great job and trying to make this as easy and fair as possible for us simpletons.

15. Omfg this was so iconic and fun to watch ww I love this subforum sometimes.

Also I've always thought I'll never join these games because - aside from being super socially anxious - I don't think I'm that good at like, scheming or noticing things and such, but here I've thought to myself that the good sis @Crisp X was probably a slasher for days now ww maybe I should have more faith in myself.

Not to get maudlin but I was having a really hard time this past week and coming here to catch up on this madness really helped take my mind off it for a bit each day. Thank you all for being so entertaining. Oh and @aux you were an amazing host, well done you!

16. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

First of all, to our iconique slashers

I knew @junglefish and @Vixen would bring the chaos because these two are psychos IRL let's be real (I mean this as a compliment... kinda ♡). So seeing them perform magnificently on this game is not a shock to me one bit. But I have to give the MVP awards to the surviving slashers, @Crisp X and @thommyh. You two gave tour de force performances and I'm absolutely living for the gig. I was worried that @thommyh's messy ass would lead to his early demise but as we know by now, he didn't and we love to see it. @Crisp X unnie though........ we love a silent assassin. The way EVERYONE loved her and never suspected she's a slasher (at least on this thread) is simply iconique.

I would like to extend my formal apology to @soratami for lying to you about me creating the Slasher chat ahshdhddhjd. GURL WHY DID U HAVE TO INCLUDE ME IN THE GAME. I DIDN'T NEED THE STRESS. I JUST WANT TO QUIETLY JUDGE EVERYONE'S INCOMPETENCE AND GIVE Y'ALL LIKES.

I had a lot of fun following this game despite not being officially part of the cast. Hopefully I can join the next season only for me to die on the first day again.

Lastly, a huge congratulations to my dear @aux. I know you worried a lot about not being the best host or whatever but TRUST ME, you did perfectly. I wouldn't change a thing. ♡

17. Island

Island Staff Member

i know you miss me i'm crazy now ;)

18. I TOLD YOU BITCHES SHE CAN’T BE TRUSTED.

19. nn the way all 3 of the French clique were Slashers...

20. I actually wasn't trying to kill @nikkysan any more than any other member. I was just incredibly confused about my OWN test/riddle dddddd, and the reports I was getting from @Serg., @ysev and @Music Is Life. (I really need to explain that shit at some point...) nikkysan just left me really confused because he supposedly tried to answer my riddle with a message from a previous game....which was just highly suspicious dddd

The Slashers/me did suspect nikkysan at many points (and eventually prophet checked him), but mostly because of the people surrounding him/that would mention him often (@Serg., @BeingNormal, @ysev, @soratami too I believe, etc, etc)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.