K-Popjustice Charts | April 2019 Edition | COMPLETE RESULTS | Page 12 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Popjustice Charts | April 2019 Edition | COMPLETE RESULTS

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Slice of Life, Apr 21, 2019.

1. That is it for the April 2019 Edition of our K-Popjustice Charts!!!

As always, I extend my heartfelt gratitude to all of you. Thank you for the votes, likes, comments, drags, and all things in between.

I'm actually quite disappointed with myself for this edition of the KPJC because I really did drag this for too long. It took me two weeks to complete the reveal of the results which is just not cute. And the quality of my reviews has really nosedived. For these, I apologize. Fatigue has set in mainly due to hosting both KPJC and the K-Pop Song of the Year Rate and my life just being a mess dddddd. But the KSOTY Rate is about to end (hopefully) before the month ends so I can focus all my energy on the K-Popjustice Charts again.

Once again, thank you for your patience!

See you soon when I open the new thread dddddd.

Sarang,
    @Slice of Life

PS: The video by @Cotton Park oppa is coming. The video is done but JYP Entertainment has blocked the YouTube upload dddd. A mess. We're gonna find a way to deal with this issue though. xoxo

2. He

He

Ddd, demote Fancy for this fuckery!

3. Never be disappointed @Slice of Life unnie, you slay the game like no other.
    [​IMG]

4. Oh my god @Slice of Life sweaty don't worry, you're a fab host and you've been doing an absolute amazing job (on both rates/charts!)

5. There's no need to be hard on yourself @Slice of Life. You've done an amazing job. Juggling two rates as well as you have... that's talent!

6. thommyh, Cotton Park, RUNAWAY and 4 others like this.
  7. You did a great job as always! I understand the fatigue as these last few weeks have been crazy for me as well but you were still able to concurrently run two rates which is amazing!

8. Should've mentioned me in the "Slice of flops" section, dddd. @Slice of Life, you're doing amazing, sweety. But honestly, I understand how you may feel, running rates is exhausting and you've ran two simultaniously this month. Hurrah to you making it through!

9. This whole month has been a mess for me. Thanks to @Slice of Life and all of you for being here when I needed a smile even though I couldn't connect as much as I usually do with my dongsaengs.

Here's the video! (I had to buy a Vimeo account to upload it there. Watch it before JYP comes after me there, too!)

PS. I will be posting a "modified" version on the YouTube channel for the sake of completeness... stay tuned.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.