K-Popjustice Charts | April 2019 Edition | COMPLETE RESULTS | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Popjustice Charts | April 2019 Edition | COMPLETE RESULTS

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Slice of Life, Apr 21, 2019.

1. 《SLICE OF RELEASES》
    GIRLZ PART 3

FANCY
    Twice

A PIECE OF THE MOON
    BabySoul (of Lovelyz)

NEW
    Eyedi

MEDUSA
    Destiny

BE WITH ME
    Jeong Eunji (of Apink) (with 10cm)

Vixen, ryan_riot92, Kuhleezi and 11 others like this.
  2. 《SLICE OF RELEASES》
    OTHERS

BLOSSOM
    Eunha (of GFriend) & Ravi (of VIXX)

CLOSE TO ME
    Ellie Goulding & Red Velvet (feat. Diplo)

3. DDD how did the good sis sneak into the Slice of Releases with a song from the middle of March. He did release a video in April but thanks for reminding me to vote for D.C.Y.E. because I ignored ha during the Junhyung controversy and only started listening at the beginning of April. What a sexy bop + video tbh.

Less interesting April release ft DANCING ICON LIA KIM

4. Dddddddd I literally just searched "Lee Gikwang" on Youtube and copied the link to the first music video I saw. Don't @ me.

vague, Wills and eliminathan like this.
  5. Rather than voting BTS for accidentally delivering a decent song, vote for a boygroup who always deliver excellent songs xx

Slice of Life likes this.
  6. I’m struggling this month girls, outside of TWICE there wasn’t much to write home about, BLACKPINK underwhelmed to say the least... my ballot might end up just being all of TWICE’s mini and [X X] just to fill up space.

But let me settle down later and go through all the suggestions so I can give everything a chance.

ASTRO’s Japanese debut is... bad.

7. I fully predict this gaining no traction, but it's lovely and deserves your votes!

8. ThighHighs, Kuhleezi, codecat and 3 others like this.
  9. ThighHighs, Kuhleezi, codecat and 4 others like this.
  10. Kuhleezi, ryjm, vague and 2 others like this.
  11. Doing it right now. Are two track "albums" eligible? ddd

12. Sadly, no. Please refer to our rules.

Kuhleezi, Rem, He and 5 others like this.
  13. I see another Little Finester trying to vote for Taeyeon's single album. I feel you sis.

Kuhleezi, vague, Vixen and 2 others like this.
  14. [​IMG]

15. You realise that this is just a one minute cut? The full song is over here:

Slice of Life likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.