K-Popjustice Charts | April 2019 Edition | COMPLETE RESULTS | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Popjustice Charts | April 2019 Edition | COMPLETE RESULTS

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Slice of Life, Apr 21, 2019.

1. God I love Stephanie, she's so fucking iconic, but I don't have room for her....

Slice of Life likes this.
  2. It deserved better in March. (Just like Baek Yerin.)

"Don't Close Your Eyes" is amazing. A notch below "Move" but in the same vein.

eliminathan and Slice of Life like this.
  3. No, I have to include this. It's too good.

VOTE, DAMMIT.

4. vague, Oleander, ryjm and 3 others like this.
  5. evilsin, vague, Oleander and 4 others like this.
  6. vague, ryjm, Kuhleezi and 4 others like this.
  7. vague, Oleander, RUNAWAY and 4 others like this.
  8. thommyh, vague, Oleander and 6 others like this.
  9. You can't kill me if I'm already dead inside.

[​IMG]

junglefish, vague, RUNAWAY and 10 others like this.
  10. Whore

11. Am I gonna have to put DALLA DALLA and What You Waiting For on my ballot again just to make numbers?
    [​IMG]

junglefish, thommyh, vague and 8 others like this.
  12. vague and Slice of Life like this.
    vague, nikkysan, Oleander and 5 others like this.
  14. I'm submitting in a few hours.

[Sistar voice] I swear.

junglefish, Kuhleezi, vague and 3 others like this.
  15. Just went through the recommendations and this has got to be one of the weakest month ever for K-Pop? Geez, thank God for Twice and BLACKPINK.

Rem, Serg., Kuhleezi and 5 others like this.
  16. I saw Slicé posting four posts about boy group comebacks and I just knew this month ain't it.

But also kii at this month being probably the first time in years that most of my ballot will make the charts. Typical me.

Rem, Serg., Kuhleezi and 6 others like this.
  17. [​IMG]

Anyway, my ballot is in. Unlike some people, I had plenty of songs to choose from and it took me a while to figure out my final list. Didn't get to vote for some songs from last month that I wanted to but oh well, hopefully, my points help out some new indie girls. Speaking of, I wish I had know about this album sooner! I gave it a lot of points, though.

Although this reminds me that I have still yet to watch Carey Mulligan's film Far From The Madding Crowd dddd.

18. Sorry again for not turning in votes this month, I just couldn't think of what else to put on my ballot aside from TWICE and I didn't want to bloat the rest of my ballot with LOONA again.

Rem, PopZeitgeist, codecat and 4 others like this.
  19. It's okay ♡♡♡. Please come back with a more mature image next time. ♡

Rem, junglefish, ohnostalgia and 13 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.