K-Popjustice Charts - August 2017 Edition - COMPLETE RESULTS | Page 14 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Popjustice Charts - August 2017 Edition - COMPLETE RESULTS

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Slice of Life, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

And that's it for this edition of the...

~K-POPJUSTICE CHARTS~

This was such a tiring but fun month. I think it's safe to say I'm not gonna do this again ddddd. I mean, writing about 30 songs and 15 albums in under a week? Dddddd never again.

But it was still so much fun and I hope you found it fun too. Especially you, @junglefish unnie. xoxo

Next month is very special.

Why?

Because it's the 12th edition of the KPJC. Like, KPJC is gonna be a year old now, babes! Can you believe that? Kii.

Expect something special is all I'm gonna say. Kekeke. Love you all.

Sarang,

@Slice of Life.

[​IMG]

2. He

He

Unnie, your charts are amazing.

Can't believe it's been it's been 12! Incredible.

3. I was just reading the first edition thread and oh my God, you can see how much charts have changed from that time. Ladies' Code's album charted at #2 with only 18 points. 18 points gets you only to bubbling under these days. Streaming has ruined the charts. Proud of you Slicey!

It's also a kii seeing myself struggling to find 10 songs to send since I only knew two or three groups at the moment (I didn't even vote in the end) and these days I have to choose between 20-30 songs for each edition. Proud of you Alouder!

send photo, Overdose, Ceir and 2 others like this.
  4. Your faves could never grow a beard as majestic as @junglefish!!!

5. I screeeeamed.
    I'm so sorry for being the one to bring your hair + nationality + gender into this thread! But I'm secretly hoping the nickname sticks, hairy French oppa.

6. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

@junglefish is the new It gorl of K-Pop and there's nothing y'all can do about it. Kim Lip is cancelled.

7. I'm so happy. Now all I need is to endorse a fried chicken brand like my faves.

8. Just don't endorse that weird looking acne burger that EXO shilled for.

[​IMG]

Maybe rep some potato chips/crisps like Moon Hyuna did way back in 2013.

9. Must you hurt me so.

10. I think you mean

Slice of Life and junglefish like this.
  11. Look at Nine Muses dominating the Chinese market and paving the way for T-Ara. Legends only.
    Oh and there's another one!

12. Sis the good sis @Slice of Life sabotaged it, lemme plug the greatest bop we had in our presence so it gets its time to shine:

Not y'all letting those KARD copy-and-paste jobs previously chart yet doing the true classic kings of summer wrong.

Slice of Life likes this.
  13. Erin's voice on this always cracked me up.

Slice of Life likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.