K-Popjustice Charts - August 2017 Edition - COMPLETE RESULTS | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Popjustice Charts - August 2017 Edition - COMPLETE RESULTS

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Slice of Life, Aug 20, 2017.

1. Kim Lip is the new [insert it girl of the moment].

Make it so Korea!!!!!!

2. I'm having regrets

I should've added Energetic to my ballot.

Slice of Life likes this.
  3. So as you'll soon see reflected in my ballot, I am living for DIA's Love Generation album despite me knowing absolutely NOTHING about them (well, apart from that they are under queens T-ara's label).

Is there a reason why it's considered a mini-album and not a full? ... have some of the songs been previously released or something?

4. I think it's because there's only 3 or 4 songs, but different versions of each one.

GeiPanda and Slice of Life like this.
  5. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

Y'all can still change your votes! I'm not that strict.

Also submit commentary, juseyo! Don't be like that lying whore @junglefish. xoxo

6. I can't remove one of the other songs!
    okay maybe I could

7. Wait really?
    Did I just vote for the same song twice.........................................

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
    Slice of Life and Ceir like this.
  8. I'm wrong it seems. Dunno why it's a considered a mini album when it clocks in at 11 unique tracks.

Slice of Life and GeiPanda like this.
  9. I was going to say... they all seem like different songs to me. I don't understand what those 빈챈현스S Ver, LUB and Limited versions mean though, any DIA stans know?

10. I thought they were reworks of older songs, but their last album doesn't have any of those tracks. Who knows?! It's MBK. They do whatever the fuck they want.

Slice of Life, Ceir and GeiPanda like this.
  11. I looked into it and the album is available in four versions. A regular one, a limited one, a BCHCS edition and a LUB edition. BCHCS and LUB are sub-units created for this release, I think. Messy.

Slice of Life, GeiPanda and Ceir like this.
  12. Those aren't new subunits. They just added Jooeun to LUB (Eunchae, Eunjin, Jenny) and Somyi to CHASDHANDHASDNSAJ, which had the other 4 members.

Slice of Life and GeiPanda like this.
  13. And suddenly I don't know why I ever complained about Loona being complicated.

Kuhleezi, He, Squashua and 8 others like this.
  14. But when did they ever promote as subunits before?
    I hate K-Pop.

15. In between Mr Potter and Will You Go Out With Me.

16. [​IMG]

(Hehe. Thanks knowledgeable @D is for Danger! unnie, I kind of get it now)

17. If Energetic doesn't get on the charts, I will be holding you (and everyone else) accountable, unnie.
    (i.e. me = Dongho)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
    Slice of Life and Ceir like this.
  18. If you really want to regret leaving something off your list:

Ceir and Slice of Life like this.
  19. These came out before the album.

20. Yeah I knew about these, but I had no idea they promoted as units before that. MBK trying everything to make them relevant... it's kind of working kii.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.