K-Popjustice Charts - December 2016 Edition + 1st GRAMAMA Awards - COMPLETE RESULTS | Page 10 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Popjustice Charts - December 2016 Edition + 1st GRAMAMA Awards - COMPLETE RESULTS

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Slice of Life, Dec 17, 2016.

1. N N N N I actually really enjoyed those... except that one time you replaced her eyes with those lips.

DON'T YOU DARE POST IT.

send photo likes this.
  2. I shall deliver.

Slice of Life likes this.
  3. He

He

That trophy is iconic!

4. He, Squashua, ryan_riot92 and 3 others like this.
  5. Like, damn, my lazy ass voted. Get on it, y'all.

He, Squashua, McQueer and 3 others like this.
  6. @Gintoki
    @Lego

You have already voted for the K-Popjustice Charts but not yet for the GRAMAMA Awards. So, I just wanna ask...

[​IMG]

YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO VOTE, CUTIE.
    PLEASE VOTE. XX​

He, Squashua, ryan_riot92 and 2 others like this.
  7. I liked all of those for the images. Werk!

He and Slice of Life like this.
  8. I don't even know where to start!

9. The list is on the first page! Do I need to hold your hand and guide you through categories?

10. DONE. I hope it was OK to put commentary.

11. N N N N everything is in the first page, oppar. You can click the category titles and it will take you to my write-ups about the nominees.

Don't worry, you can do this. x

D is for Danger! and send photo like this.
  12. He's old and doesn't understand technology. Don't confuse him!

13. I'm going to be far too hungover to put commentary, even votes may be a struggle. I'll try!

14. December wasn't THAT impressive but I'm sure you're more than likely talking about the [​IMG] awards.

15. @Monkey0
    @Lego
    @Penguin

Please check your inbox. There's a slight mistake with your ballots so please...

[​IMG]

---

ALSO I NEED MORE VOTES.
    18 IS NOT ENOUGH N N N N!

And I'm gonna start posting the winners of your GRAMAMAs personal categories later. Stay perched. x

16. Submitted.

Me and my squad are getting ready for our red carpet arrivals
    [​IMG]

send photo, He and Slice of Life like this.
  17. And with @Deja-Boo's red carpet arrival...

[​IMG]

We didn't surpass last month's record of 23 participants but 18 is also a goddamn good number (19 if we count @SloMover's GRAMAMA-only votes).

So...

[​IMG]

Really, thank you from the bottom of my heart! This has truly been an eye-opening experience for me... and I think for most of you as well judging by your messy commentary. Kii.

I told y'all a while ago that I would be posting your personal GRAMAMA category winners but... I got stuck making cover arts so... please let me live.

---

And so, this would be the schedule of our events...

January 8, 12:00-ish PM KST --- K-POPJUSTICE CHARTS REVEAL OF RESULTS

Just like last month, I would be posting ALL the results of the KPJC all day round. And in between the reveals, I would be posting your personal GRAMAMA category awardees as a form of teaser for the main GRAMAMA Awards Day/Night.

January 9, 12:00-ish PM KST --- THE FIRST GRAMAMA AWARDS

I don't know how long this would take (maybe just a couple of days) so you better prepare MULTIPLE red carpet outfits. Korean award show fashion is so terrible so I trust y'all will step up your fashion game. THIS IS A COMMAND.

---

Even though the voting lines are already closed, please still submit your votes if you really want to participate. I will be waiting for @Monkey0's GRAMAMA votes anyway so I might as well accept your votes too. (This is a hint for my precious, @Mikl C Unnie and @D is for Danger! Oppar).

Okay, now I'm off to bed. Good night and stay perched.

Sarang,

[​IMG]
    Slice of Extra Life

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
    ThighHighs, McQueer, Ceir and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.