K-Popjustice Charts - December 2016 Edition + 1st GRAMAMA Awards - COMPLETE RESULTS | Page 15 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Popjustice Charts - December 2016 Edition + 1st GRAMAMA Awards - COMPLETE RESULTS

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Slice of Life, Dec 17, 2016.

1. And so the winner of the...

~ARTIST THAT NEEDS IMPROVEMENT AWARD~

is...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

TWICE

Voters:
    @Squashua
    @ryan_riot92
    @McQueer
    @Ceir
    @ThighHighs
    @PopZeitgeist
    @Penguin
    @Vesperly
    @junglefish
    @Lego
    @Gintoki
    @Deja-Boo

Congrats, I guess??? But truly, I hope the Twice fans (Once or whatever) don't see this award as just another shit post against Twice. We here at the KPJ HQ are only concerned for their future as our K-pop Overlords. And we only want them to reach their full potential.

Oh, whatever. We collectively think they need to undergo 7 years of training again. Minimum of 7 years, if I may add.

Y'all went hard on this one, didn't you? Let's start the mess!

Squashua took this very seriously... and I love ha for it:

Gu9udan would have won if it was "Will Improve", AOA kinda do their basic sexy bawp skillset to the best of their ability already and Apink are a lost cause. Twice have TT and at least 4 members with a reasonable level of potential so that's enough to hope they can get there.

ryan_riot92 drags the KPJ subunit along with dragging Twice. A mess.:

Keep bringing the bops … but you guys are in need of some serious time with a vocal coach. If they can manage to get their vocals on the same level as their bangers, I think the general vibe around here would be less harsh. I can deal with their lack of vocal talent but other people can’t (yet they can with the groups they stan … but that’s none of my business). I do understand the hate though so no hard feelings K-Popjustice gurlz.

Ceir, sis, what is this comment? And why am I screaming?:

BLESS.

ThighHighs bops guiltily, but serves constructive criticism along the way:

I'm guilty of bopping to their songs like everyone else, but they need to step their cookies up or I'm going to start resenting them for their success. Their songs are good, but don't deserve to be as successful as they are.

PopZeitgeist just really want to drag Apink, okay?:

APink Is beyond help

I think Vesperly just wants to avoid the Twice super stans:

No comment.

And we'll end again with junglefish who really has a way with words. I bet brutal honesty is one of your charms, bae.:

I’ve never seen so little talent in such a large group of idols. I do bop to TT though, but at the end of the day they’re shit.

Congrats (???), ladies. Please accept your GRAMAMA statuette! And don't you dare throw it back to my face!

[​IMG]

NOW GO BACK TO THE TRAINING ROOM AND IMPROVE!

2. ~INTERMISSION~

~INTERMISSION~

Disbandment of the Year nominee, 4Minute, is here to give us their best performance yet... for the last time. Take it away, gyals!

ajmkv, SloMover, ryan_riot92 and 3 others like this.
  3. ^I can't believe you got the other four to reunite with Hyuna. When will the Golden Disk Awards? When will the MAMAs??? Such a great performance too.

4. Golden Disk Awards??? MAMAs???

[​IMG]

With Shaman Unnie as our guide, the GRAMAMAs will never be one of those flop award shows. x

Serg., ajmkv, He and 4 others like this.
  5. I'd never compare the GRAMAMAs to those irrelevant shows... I do think it was a bit ambitious to hold the first ceremony at the Seoul Olympic Stadium, but who am I to judge?

[​IMG]

We all gotta start somewhere xx

6. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Have I told you lately that I love you??? This really made my day. x

Monkey0 and junglefish like this.
  7. D next to Roux next to Ceir is asking for...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Moments

Deja-Boo, He, ryan_riot92 and 3 others like this.
  8. I'm sure that was exactly the plan of the good cyst @junglefish. She lives for the drama, I see.

9. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. I can wait for the moment ShamanUnnie presents the Unnie of the Year award to Me, PlasG Unnie in the audience like:

[​IMG]
    (My pre-preshow "appointment" was the special Meryl-Streep Awards Show pamper Bundle)

11. ~INCOMING DELUGE OF D IS FOR DANGER! AWARDS ALERT~

Hey, y'all! Park Bom here. I was again tasked to hand out these consolation prizes... I mean your personal GRAMAMA category winners. Oop.

Let's give the stage to @D is for Danger! and his awards.

Our pervy oppar was not content with just one personal category.

Oh no, not two either.

He invented 9 personal categories.

A MESS.

But I let him live because these categories are truly iconic. Okay, let's get some of these away, shall we?

~MOST SALAD FINGERS-LIKE HANDS~

And the

[​IMG]

goes to...

[​IMG]

SOWON OF GFRIEND

Just.look.at.those.salad.finger.hands.

Slice of Life: A MESS!!!

Park Bom: Those fingers look yummy, teebs.

~BEST FACIAL EXPRESSIONS~

And the

[​IMG]

goes to...

[​IMG]

SINB OF GFRIEND

More evidence here.

Slice of Life: Jessica's sister from another mother is truly one iljin scandal away to becoming one of my ultimate K-pop faves.

Park Bom: I'm jealous that she can still make a lot of different facial expressions after plastic surgery. @Squashua (Plastic Gangnam Unnie), hold me!

~BEST HAIRCUT~

And the

[​IMG]

goes to...

EUNHA OF GFRIEND

Eunha went from being your typical pretty-faced idol...

[​IMG]

to having one of the most iconic bobs ever!

[​IMG]

Slice of Life: This haircut is truly a game-changer as she instantly became my GFriend bias after this. YES, I'M SHALLOW.

Park Bom: BISH JUST NEEDS A NEW HAIRCUT TO WIN AN AWARD HERE? I GIVE UP.

---

That's it for me again. This has been (not a has-been, be careful!) Park Bom and see you again later!

[​IMG]

12. Iconic. GFRIEND, their impact!

13. D is for Daesangs! And they're seemingly all for GFriend (deservedly so). I'm imagining the next DifD awards are the Moon Hyuna "Marriage Material" gong & Most Lauded Booty Drop?

14. [​IMG]

You'll just have to stay tuned...

ThighHighs, Slice of Life and Ceir like this.
  15. I suspect payola and attendance-award situation goiing on because some of those winners...choices.

Mikl C and Slice of Life like this.
  16. 2009 Raina in the back seats, I screamed.

junglefish and Slice of Life like this.
  17. Oh... I see how it is.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  18. Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
    Slice of Life, GeiPanda and Aries like this.
  19. It's okay, no hard feelings! See you on stage, cyst.
    [​IMG]
    (for real tho, it's fine haha)

20. He

He

I'm so happy to be sitting close to Auntie Insun, and with Faith in the body of Buffy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.