K-Popjustice Charts - December 2016 Edition + 1st GRAMAMA Awards - COMPLETE RESULTS | Page 16 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Popjustice Charts - December 2016 Edition + 1st GRAMAMA Awards - COMPLETE RESULTS

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Slice of Life, Dec 17, 2016.

1. No gurl, I just heard Raina let out a huge fart from five rows behind. I thought it was SISTAR but I was wrong.

I'm wearing the "I'll be on the best dressed list for sure" dress:

[​IMG]

2. This thread is a goddamn mess. I love it.

As for my red carpet look, I've opted for a Big Bang inspired street-meets-red-carpet look:
    [​IMG]

3. Waiting for a similarly hawt moment at our inaugural GRAMAMA's. Not sure which one of our messy selves will be the Sehun. Probably @junglefish .

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
  4. Anyone want to be the Britney to my Justin?

[​IMG]

5. Is this too much?
    [​IMG]

6. Finally made it to the red carpet in time - ready to spill all the dirt on my former 4Tonnies...
    [​IMG]

7. It's just enough!

Monkey0 and Slice of Life like this.
  8. He

He

I came with my masc4masc squad.
    [​IMG]

Monkey0, Gintoki, Squashua and 6 others like this.
  9. Sorry I'm late.

[​IMG]

10. ~INTERMISSION~

~INTERMISSION~

Monkey0, Deja-Boo, Squashua and 5 others like this.
  11. He

He

Thank you for using the real version of Cream.

ryan_riot92 and Slice of Life like this.
  12. YATH YOU ARE THE TRUE KWEEN OF POP!

Squashua and ryan_riot92 like this.
  13. I'm wearing a Shaman Unnie original!

[​IMG]

ajmkv, Monkey0, Mikl C and 7 others like this.
  14. What's up, heathens? Okay, I just wanna inform y'all that I have updated the first page with the KPJC results. All the links are there too. And of course, @ryan_riot92's video masterpiece is included there as well. So go ahead and like that post check that out.

---

Anyway, I'm loving all your red carpet lewks!!! You have truly stepped it up. Should I give out a GRAMAMA Award for Best Dressed of the Night? Hmm, lemme think.

More GRAMAMA results are coming your way. Stay perched. x

15. Hello and welcome back to the GRAMAMA Awards! I am your host, Slice of Life, and I'm back with some more results.

I see y'all stepped up your red carpet game, huh? Well, I won't go down without a fight. So today, I'm feeling like a sunshine... like I could light up the world by simply existing. So I chose this outfit...

[​IMG]

Isn't it so fashion forward? So avant-garde? Your flop faves could nevah!!!

Okay, but for real, let me now introduce our next category which is...

~COUPLE OF THE YEAR~

K-pop is known to be very anti-relationships... well, maybe that only applies to those pathetic fangirls who feel all betrayed and wronged when their oppars decide to lose their virginity or something. But here in the GRAMAMAs, we celebrate relationships! We celebrate love! We celebrate raging hormones! So without further ado, these are our nominees...

[​IMG]

1. Zico & Seolhyun
    2. Kai & Krystal
    3. Junsu & Hani
    4. Moon Hee Jun & Soyul
    5. Choiza & Sulli

~5TH PLACE~

[​IMG]

JUNSU & HANI

Voters:

NONE

Slice of Life: POOR HANI AND JUNSU! I guess because there weren't a messy couple, no one voted for them.

~3RD PLACE~
    TIE

[​IMG]

MOON HEE JUN & SOYUL

Voters:
    @He
    @Vesperly
    @Lego
    @Monkey0

He: I.do.not.get.this

Vesperly: for the endlessly entertaining HORROR on this forum.

Lego: *shudders*

Monkey0: More like YOU DESERVE SO MUCH BETTER GIRL Award. Couple as fucked as the year 2016. Even Goddesses of T-ARA can’t believe it.

[​IMG]

Slice of Life: I calmly accept this couple now. *vomits*

AND

[​IMG]

CHOIZA & SULLI

Voters:
    @Aries
    @junglefish
    @SloMover
    @D is for Danger!

Aries: Props to Choiza for consistently having netizens pressed, but with the revelation that two of IU's songs are about Sulli, it's clear that these secret sapphic sisters are the power couple Korea needs.

junglefish: Queen and King of being hated by everyone and grossing out the pressed’t netizens.

SloMover: Sulli was my favourite member of f(x) and she's living the life I want to live.

D is for Danger!: While Seolhyun and Krystal gave a worthy challenge for the title thanks to their memetastic relationships, the true power couple is Sullza. They keep the netizens pressed with their social media antics, to the point where most are convinced Sulli is mentally ill. She was pretty useless in f(x), but she's found a way to be even more entertaining since her departure from the group. Her latest scandal on Instagram involves her making a penis out of fried rice! When will your faves?!

Slice of Life: I HOPE THEY GET MARRIED SOON BECAUSE I JUST KNOW THAT WOULD MAKE THE PRESSED NETIZENS MORE PRESSED. YATH!

~2ND PLACE~

[​IMG]

ZICO & SEOLHYUN

Voters:
    @Squashua
    @McQueer
    @Ceir
    @ajmkv
    @PopZeitgeist

Squashua: I'm sure she's always running through his mind. Sales of stripey mini-dresses have skyrocketed since.

Ceir: That boy’s dick and production royalties turned an uneducated girl into a world class track star.

ajmkv: Do I care....?
    Meh

Slice of Life: THESE COMMENTS... I'm dead. But I'm glad Seolhyun woke up from this nightmare. Run to a better diq, sis. x

ajmkv, send photo and junglefish like this.
  16. And so the winner of the...

~COUPLE OF THE YEAR~

is...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

KAI & KRYSTAL

Voters:
    @send photo
    @ryan_riot92
    @ThighHighs
    @Slice of Life
    @Penguin
    @Gintoki
    @Deja-Boo

YATH! The Seal and The Trainer Couple won!

I mean, people are gagging when LGBT couples are celebrated. But guess what? Here at GRAMAMAs, we celebrate human-non human couples! GET ON OUR LEVEL!

Frankly, I'm just glad the best looking couple won this award. If Zico and his troll face won this, I would've burned Shaman Unnie's altar.

So what did y'all think about this very unusual couple?

send photo was not ready for that pic... I feel you, sis:

That pic
    [​IMG]

ryan_riot92 is all about the visuals... which is also the only factor I considered when voting in this category. Kii:

This is the only legitimate couple that A) looks pretty good together B) isn’t outrageously weird and C) I support. All the other couples are/were messes from the beginning.

And ThighHighs outs himself as a Hot Seal Trainers Club member:

Seal trainers need love too.

Congrats, Kai and Krystal. Please accept your GRAMAMA statuette!

[​IMG]

#NeverForget:
    [​IMG]

17. Another category for you, my babes! x

Let's do this.

~ARTIST THAT NEEDS VACATION AWARD~

The leading cause of K-pop idol death is fatigue. I just made that up but seriously, K-Pop's obsession with perfection means that a lot of these kids suffer from the worst case of exhaustion. From their brutal trainee days until they retire, K-Pop idols hustle like a stripper whose rent is due in three hours.

Here are the nominees for the idols who just really need a solid week of 8-hour sleep...

[​IMG]

1. B.A.P
    2. Seventeen
    3. Oh My Girl
    4. gu9udan's Sejeong
    5. EXO/BTS

~5TH PLACE~

[​IMG]

B.A.P

Voters:

None

Slice of Life: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSS you didn't work hard enough!!! Go back to the training room, you lazy bums! I'm kidding, of course. I dunno why no one voted for you, my dear babies. But you totally deserve a vacation too. x

~4TH PLACE~

[​IMG]

SEVENTEEN

Voters:
    @Vesperly
    @Monkey0

Vesperly: Mostly because they never seem to go away and I don’t particularly care for them, kii.

Monkey0: Those kids work so hard to support their elders (After School, NU’EST) and to raise money for Pledis Girlz debut they deserve at least month on Tahiti. Sell Raina for organs Pledis and buy them some all-inclusive holidays!

[​IMG]

Slice of Life: Vesperly, cyst, put your location on. I wanna fight. No but seriously, Seventeen needs to sleep for a while. My son Dino needs to grow! And so does Woozi ddddddd.

~3RD PLACE~

[​IMG]

OH MY GIRL

Voters:
    @Aries
    @ThighHighs
    @D is for Danger!

Aries: Just so I don't have to listen to another mediocre comeback.

ThighHighs: They're constantly injured or sick. Why can't these girls get one of those shows where they are sent on vacation to relax?

D is for Danger!: 3+1 comebacks. A member that had to go on hiatus due to an eating disorder. These girls need a break!

Slice of Life: Yeah, as much as I love seeing these girls perform, knowing that they probably aren't getting enough rest is worrying. JinE's case is enough! Also, Aries, cyst, I'm watching you!

~2ND PLACE~

[​IMG]

EXO / BTS

Voters:
    @send photo
    @ryan_riot92
    @Ceir
    @PopZeitgeist
    @Lego
    @Gintoki
    @Deja-Boo

send photo: This is the one that had those fans arguing at an award show, right? Sad!!

ryan_riot92: I would welcome this vacation because I’m honestly over their hype. Sure every no and then they release a decent banger … but lately they’ve been releasing a lot more duds. It’d be nice to have a year without anything EXO related. The EXO-L’s would probably riot and go on a killing spree if that happened but you know … do what you gotta do. Give them us a break, SM. They we deserve it.

Ceir: I’m only choosing them because LAY. This boy not only fucking promotes with them, he’s got a drama coming out in china, he’s released a solo album, and I think he’s got a movie in the works.

Lego: EXO (one album, a repackage, SM Station track, Japanese release, sub-unit debut, and Christmas release and you dare say they weren't super busy this year? Not too mention most of the members likely have schedules way beyond that of the other nominated groups)

Gintoki: they can even go on indefinite hiatus if you ask me

Deja-Boo: EXO until they go back to releasing good music. 2016 was NOT their year

Slice of Life: Imma need these two groups and their annoying fans to gtfo and don't ruin K-pop for me.

18. And so the winner of the...

~ARTIST THAT NEEDS A VACATION AWARD~

is...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

GUGUDAN / I.O.I'S SEJEONG

Voters:
    @Squashua
    @McQueer
    @He
    @ajmkv
    @Slice of Life
    @Penguin
    @junglefish
    @SloMover

And so the main gu9u wins her first GRAMAMA Award! Congrats, gorl! But really, she truly deserves this. She looks so unhealthy and is probably one sleepless night away from going berserk. Sis needs to lock herself in a room on a faraway Korean island - I suggest, Dokdo Island for absolute silence kii - and not come back for at least six months. But we all know she won't do that. Not when her group is counting on her to release them from the pits of nugudom. Just don't go extra HAM on your schedules, sis. Hwaiting!

So why did y'all vote for GodSejeong, my preciouses?

Squashua comes for Sejeong smelly blonde wig:

Even Gods need to wash the terrible blond bleach job out of their hair every once and a while.

He is torn between two choices. Just choose what's really in your heart, cyst:

I want Sejeong to sleep and get her beauty rest, cause girl has been hustling non stop and that is not good!

I also want her to rule Korea and be a successful solo star and be in a successful group and keep her variety profile…

Jellyfish seems to agree with me.

junglefish... this cyst just doesn't want me to live. This time he drags a certain temporary group:

I can’t imagine how tiring it must be to carry a whole group on your shoulders. And I’m not talking about gu9udan.

And finally, we have SloMover who's got me screaming!:

Remember in that one episode of Produce 101 when Mina promised to lose weight? Who knew that she meant Sejeong's weight?

[​IMG]

Congrats, GodSejeong! Please accept your GRAMAMA statuette!

[​IMG]

NOW, GO TO SLEEP UNNIE~~~

19. He

He

Aw, get that pure gold statue, sejeong!

She's also trying to pay off Gugudans debt.

20. Let's do another one real quick.

And the next category is...

~ARTIST THAT NEEDS TO MAKE A COMEBACK AWARD~

In simple terms: the direct opposite of the last category. These girls just really need to release their comebacks already and quench our thirst. WHATCHU WAITING FOR, MY LOVES???

Anyway, here are our nominees...

~SPECIAL MENTION~

[​IMG]

BROWN EYED GIRLS

Voters:
    @Deja-Boo
    @Mikl C

Deja-Boo: Idgaf about any of these nominees, give me BEG

Mikl C: BEG/ Narsha's lazy ass

Slice of Life: ALRIGHT YOU TWO. STOP HARASSING ME ALREADY. I'M PUTTING BEG HERE FOR YOUR SAKE.

~5TH PLACE~

[​IMG]

GIRL'S DAY

Voters:

None

Slice of Life: OH WOW, poor Gurzzz Day. Nobody cares about them. Except me. I'm thirsty for your comeback, gorls. Give it to me stat!

~4TH PLACE~

[​IMG]

SUNNY GIRLS

Voters:
    @junglefish

junglefish: I wanted to vote for Orange Caramel but it’s never going to happen because PLEDIS.
    I wanted to vote for T-ara but Tiamo was a wet fart.
    So my vote goes to Sunny Girls. I don’t even care if they just come back for one more single if it’s as good as TAXI.

Slice of Life: The greatest girl group that never was. I'm like TT.

~3RD PLACE~

[​IMG]

T-ARA

Voters:
    @He
    @Lego

He: GIVE US ANOTHER BOP THAT NO ONE ELSE BUT YOU CAN BRING, MY CHINA GIRLS. NOW.

If you’re not able to, send Orange Caramel in your behalf.

Slice of Life: If you're planning to release another Tiamo affair, you can honestly keep it, gorls. Call Shinsadong Tiger and get those bops that only you can deliver properly!

~2ND PLACE~

[​IMG]

F(X)

Voters:
    @ryan_riot92
    @McQueer
    @Ceir
    @Vesperly
    @Gintoki

ryan_riot92: I mean I need OC too but my ultimate K-Pop bias needs to come and reclaim the throne and bless us with their bops that rips your faves to shreds year after year! Chop chop SM! GET YOUR BEST SONGS READY AND HAND THEM OVER TO MY GURLZ SO THEY CAN SL*Y AND TAKE 2017 BY STORM!!!

McQueer: I would've said Orange Caramel/After School but we all know that's not happening so let me not make myself upset about it

Ceir: I NEED RUDE LOVE PART 2. LIKE NOW.

Vesperly: I was originally going to vote for Sunny Girls since f(x) have been confirmed to be having a comeback this year… But I expected it in, like, February and instead it’s not until the latter half of the year and we’re getting a Krystal solo instead??? Nooooo.

Gintoki: this one is really really really hard to choose, I want them all

Slice of Life: You know what? I don't really miss them that much yet since I still use Pink Tape and 4 Walls albums. But hey, if they want to make a comeback tomorrow, I would be first in line to watch that music video.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.