K-Popjustice Charts - December 2016 Edition + 1st GRAMAMA Awards - COMPLETE RESULTS | Page 22 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Popjustice Charts - December 2016 Edition + 1st GRAMAMA Awards - COMPLETE RESULTS

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Slice of Life, Dec 17, 2016.

1. Don't say that. Your awards are perfect!

send photo likes this.
  2. We can be extra together.

3. Did you... did you just make a confession to my cyst Squashua???

[​IMG]

Be happy, you two. x

Gintoki, Mikl C, ryan_riot92 and 3 others like this.
  4. Not quite. I was simply implying that my awards were beyond extra.

5. Okay, let's get this out of the way now.

Our next category is...

~FANDOM OF THE YEAR~

K-pop fandoms are shit. That's the simple explanation, really. But there are a few that are not as bad. Let's meet the bad, the good and the whatever fandoms...

[​IMG]

1. EXO-L
    2. Army
    3. Once
    4. iKONIC
    5. MooMoo

~5TH PLACE~

[​IMG]

iKONIC

Voters:

None

[​IMG]

Slice of Life: Oh poor, poor iKON. No one cares about YG's faves. Poor its. But this fandom is still shit and y'all need to come back with a more mature image. Anyway, this is a bop so let me leave it here as my gift for your floppage. Hehe.

~4TH PLACE~

[​IMG]

EXO-L

Voters:
    @junglefish
    @He

junglefish: I can’t even believe the shit I’m reading.

He: bts and exo calm your children down!

(NB: He voted for both EXO-L and ARMY but I chose to put his vote in here because EXO-L needs it more. Kii!)

Slice of Life: Oh thank God I'm over EXO. I'm never gonna be an EXO-L which is such a blessing. Hehe.

~3RD PLACE~

[​IMG]

ARMY

Voters:
    @Ceir
    @Deja-Boo
    @Monkey0

Ceir: Bless their swarming hearts. They’re like a biblical plague.

Deja-Boo: Army, for better or worse (mostly worse)

Monkey0: The worst. I stan BTS so I have first-hand experience with those savages. Harassing idols who you supposedly love is some ELF/Cassiopea level and they achieved it.

Just..

[​IMG]

Slice of Life: Any Army here??? No??? Okay, I'll see myself out.

~2ND PLACE~

[​IMG]

ONCE

Voters:
    @ryan_riot92
    @ajmkv
    @PopZeitgeist
    @SloMover
    @Gintoki

ryan_riot92: Probably one of the most calm fandoms I’ve seen to be completely honest. Half the time they don’t even fight back when people bash TWICE for their vocals (like me) because even they know that those girls need some help in that department. All the other fandoms are so brutal and messy. MOOMOO’s not so much but after seeing the mask picture, there was no way I was voting for them.

ajmkv: For making those girls the new national treasures. (Lack of talent notwithstanding....)

SloMover: These poor misguided souls stanning a not very talented band with not very good music. And to add insult to injury, their fandom name is Once which doesn't even make much sense... Why not Twins or Doubles or something along those lines?

Slice of Life: NOT TWICE ALMOST WINNING AN AWARD AGAIN!!! Thankfully the Once fandom is still pretty chill. I hope you maintain this attitude, cystren! Don't mind the bashers. Just keep on replaying the TT music video!

6. And so the winner of the...

~FANDOM OF THE YEAR~

is...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MOOMOO

Voters:
    @Squashua
    @send photo
    @Aries
    @McQueer
    @ThighHighs
    @Slice of Life
    @Vesperly
    @Lego
    @D is for Danger!
    @Mikl C

One of the most iconic newer fandoms, teebs. I mean, a radish for a lightstick??? When will our faves? And they're relatively calm too. I don't think they have caused any major drama yet. They're just wonderfully weird and I adore that. I'm not yet a full-on MooMoo but if Mamamoo will continue to release bops like Decalcomanie, then I'll be laminating my stan card stat!

Let's hear the thoughts of these MooMoos... or future MooMoos... whatever!

Squashua is reminded of his past... aww:

Because i'm a country boy originally and that picture of a radish with a moustache could easily be my cousin.

send photo, babe, I don't know what you're trying to say here but thanks for the likes that you just gave me hehehehehe:

I picked the turnip.

McQueer isn't aware of their existence but loves their name anyway!:

I don't pay attention to this but MooMoo is a cute name so them.

ThighHighs is lost... need help, cyst?:

Huh?

Vesperly warns the other un-chill fandoms:

I love MooMoos and their Michael Myers aesthetic. Those other fandoms… Chill.

And we'll end with D is for Danger! and his obsession with MooMoo's lightsticks:

The only fandom among the nominees that isn't actually crazy. Kpop should be fun! It's not srs bzns like the other fandoms think it is. I'd definitely be proud to call myself a MooMoo. Now where can I get one of their glowsticks?!

Congrats, MooMoos! Please accept your GRAMAMA statuette!

[​IMG]

#NeverForget:

[​IMG]

Serg., ajmkv, PopZeitgeist and 5 others like this.
  7. [​IMG]

Serg., Gintoki, Mikl C and 5 others like this.
  8. I'm hungover as all hell, and this thread is the only thing keeping me sane right now. Cackling. Praise be Park Bom and all you gorgeous KPJ darlings x
    [​IMG]

ajmkv, Mikl C, ryan_riot92 and 4 others like this.
  9. And so tomorrow (for me), we'll be saying goodbye to the 1st GRAMAMA Awards. I'm like TT.

The winners of the last three awards
    (Most Disappointing Song of the Year, Oppa of the Year, & Unnie of the Year) will be finally revealed along with a couple more of your personal awards.

So please... dress to impress, prepare your meltdowns and speeches...

LET'S GO OUT WITH A BANG.

Good night, my babes. x

---

~INTERMISSION~

~INTERMISSION~

Let's all watch the best music video/song/choreography/concept again. Hehe. x

Serg., McQueer, ryan_riot92 and 4 others like this.
  10. Y*ss at the Moo pushing past all the EXO/BTS stannery.

Root Vegetable Murderer Masks always win.

Mikl C, Slice of Life and send photo like this.
  11. He

He

Those children in the intermission.

No.

Gintoki, Mikl C and D is for Danger! like this.
  12. Cyst you've got at least five more fillers & a nose job to go before you can claim that particular GRAMAMA
    [​IMG]

ajmkv, Gintoki, He and 4 others like this.
  13. Can she rap like the OG Plastic Gangnam Unnie?

14. Oh hi @send photo. I decided to come early too and sleep at the venue. I'm not letting @Monkey0 get a better seat than me. Last time he blocked my view with his ugly ass giant dress.
    [​IMG]
    xx

15. I'm ready.

[​IMG]

PopZeitgeist, Mikl C, Monkey0 and 4 others like this.
  16. I found the perfect dress to match my wrinkle-free visage:
    [​IMG]

PopZeitgeist, Mikl C, Monkey0 and 2 others like this.
  17. DEAD. I propose that we make similar stan masks for 4Ten, utilizing Plastic Gangnam Unnie's face from @Squashua's avatar.

18. Oh my god yes!

GeiPanda, Slice of Life and Squashua like this.
  19. I'm so sorry.
    [​IMG]

20. Oh my god I love it!!!!

Slice of Life likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.