K-Popjustice Charts - December 2016 Edition + 1st GRAMAMA Awards - COMPLETE RESULTS | Page 23 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Popjustice Charts - December 2016 Edition + 1st GRAMAMA Awards - COMPLETE RESULTS

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Slice of Life, Dec 17, 2016.

1. NOOOOOOOOOOO I LOVE THIS! And I love all your red carpet lewk, babes!

Mikl C, junglefish and send photo like this.
  2. I'M HERE! TAKING THE CENTER STAGE!
    [​IMG]

3. I feel the need to outdo you all. Should I tone it down?

[​IMG]

Mikl C, McQueer, ryan_riot92 and 5 others like this.
  4. Channeling your inner Peaches ... flawless.

5. Oh, kids. I see you.

I see you very clearly.

You're trying to one-up me with your gorgeous looks. But...

NOT. ON. MY. WATCH.

And so you left me with no choice but to wear my most amazing outfit yet. Kii.

Honestly, yours are all better. Hehe.

[​IMG]

I was inspired by... oh I don't know, maybe holes? You gotta ask my designer for that one.

Anyway, enough fashion talk. Let's go back to business and introduce our next category which is...

~MOST DISAPPOINTING SONG OF THE YEAR~

Yes, 2016 has given us countless bops. But it has also given us a shit ton of crap. And one lucky song will be crowned the most disappointing one. Who are our nominees? Come on out and do the walk of shame!

[​IMG]

1. I.O.I - Dream Girls
    2. Apink's everything
    3. Infinite - The Eye
    4. Hyoyeon, Min, Jokwon, JYP - Born To Be Wild
    5. T-ara - Tiamo

~5TH PLACE~

[​IMG]

APINK'S EVERYTHING

Voters:
    @Aries
    @He

He: It’s not disappointing because Apink is not very interesting or good, but Dream Girls is not as awful and TIAMO is actually decent!

Slice of Life: I'VE HAD ENOUGH GIRLS. Please, for the love of Shaman Unnie, show us some semblance of a good, popping song.

~3RD PLACE~
    TIE

[​IMG]

THE EYE
    Infinite

Voters:
    @ryan_riot92
    @Penguin
    @Deja-Boo
    @Monkey0

ryan_riot92: What is happening to INFINITE … they seem to be going on a downhill slope and it’s kind of scary. They’re known for having some of the best bangers to come from guy groups year after year. Arguably they even bring one of the best songs to come from that year … but this year … “The Eye” was almost expected? There was nothing new about it and we’ve seen and heard this from them before … except the other times, they were better. I’m sure INFINITE H will bring me a banger soon enough … they’re really all I need.

Penguin: I say this out of love because they can do better.

Monkey0: Astounding fall in terms of quality and so frustrating. This is group that gave us The Chaser, BTD, Be Mine, Come Back Again, Nothing’s Over etc. The Eye is bland, unmemorable, not catchy mess that should never happen. #StopRphabet2k17

Slice of Life: Yeah, I'm still not sure what's happening to these lads but they need to find their footing again ASAP. I don't know how they'll do it but I trust that they will. Don't fail me!

AND

[​IMG]

BORN TO BE WILD
    JYP x Hyoyeon x Min x Jokwon

Voters:
    @McQueer
    @Ceir
    @Slice of Life
    @Gintoki

McQueer: What a me$$ of a song. I remember back in Hyoyeon's ugly days I always wanted to see more of her but you know what? I think I'm cool with her just having 1 line and dance break per song, I never wanna hear her "rap" again. Jo Kwon looks really good though! Power bottom of my dreams. And nothing to say about Min, sorry bye.

Ceir: GIRL. JOKWON AND MIN TRAINED FOR LIKE 35 YEARS. HOW DO THEY PERFORM SO POORLY. This is why Miss A crumbled and 2AM haven't been relevant since the day after their debut.

Slice of Life: THE LITERAL WORST. I don't know why this didn't get enough votes. This is just unforgivable. I hope they are reflecting now and coming back with a more mature image.

~2ND PLACE~

[​IMG]

TIAMO
    T-ara

Voters:
    @send photo
    @ajmkv
    @PopZeitgeist
    @junglefish
    @D is for Danger!

send photo: I’m giving this to T-ara because I KNOW they’re better than this. Bully your label for better songs.

ajmkv: Gurls, why?

junglefish: Look, I don’t hate it, but this is not what we asked for.

D is for Danger!: As a diehard T-ARA stan, even I can't accept this song as a proper comeback. You don't have to release banger after banger, but anything is better than this.

[​IMG]

Slice of Life: DELETE IT FAT. No one asked for this. No one needed this. Send it back to hell where it belongs. Ok thank you.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
  6. And so the winner of the...

~MOST DISAPPOINTING SONG OF THE YEAR~

is...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DREAM GIRLS
    I.O.I

Voters:
    @Squashua
    @ThighHighs
    @Vesperly
    @Lego
    @SloMover
    @Mikl C

And yes, another win for the lovely ladies of I.O.I... but this time, it's for one of the not so nice awards. Kii.

The other voters should thank @Mikl C because without ha vote, this would've tied with Tiamo as the most disappointing song. And we don't want that. Right? Hehe.

Although I don't find this as horrible as, say, Born To Be Wild, I understand why voters chose this as the most disappointing one. Those poor souls didn't watch hours and hours of Produce 101 to be subjected to this... abomination.

Let's hear your thoughts.

Squashua is reminded of the utter trashiness of this:

Like fxxk this is still atrocious. How this didn't sink them immediately i'll never fathom...

ThighHighs was left feeling cold:

I don't hate it but they could have missed me with this.

Vesperly, cyst, you should've expected less from Produce 101 to be honest:

Let’s just say that I expected more from Produce 101.

And SloMover is literally left dumbfounded:

Words cannot even describe the disappointment.

Congrats (???), ladies! Please accept your GRAMAMA statuette!

[​IMG]

ajmkv, Deja-Boo, send photo and 2 others like this.
  7. I didn't vote for Born To Be Wild because I never listened to it kii. I just did and it is AWFUL. But I'm bopping. Kill me.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2017
    Squashua and Slice of Life like this.
  8. [​IMG]

DO BETTER THAN THIS!

9. Our second to the last category...

TT

Okay, okay. Let's save the tears for later.

Let me introduce you to the...

~OPPA OF THE YEAR~

[​IMG]

These oppas truly made their mark in 2016. Someone made a career comeback via shocking marriage news. Someone made a career for himself as a... webcam model. Kii. And some were just too iconic to be left out of the list. Let's meet these hunky oppas!

[​IMG]

1. Moon Hee Jun oppar
    2. Wiz Khalifa oppar
    3. Hyunseung oppar
    4. Seo Ha Joon oppar
    5. MRJKPOP oppar

~4TH PLACE~
    TIE

[​IMG]

JANG HYUNSEUNG OPPA

Voters:
    @ryan_riot92
    @McQueer
    @Deja-Boo

ryan_riot92: None of these men deserve the title really. Moon Hee Jun somehow convinced and took our precious SoYul away (okay he didn’t really take her away but lezbehonest here, she can do so much better) … Wiz Khalifa … the poor oppa was just trying to help a gurl get global but she turned it down. No excuses Tae Tae, you just didn’t want to be seen with him. We know. Seo Ha Joon … nothing to write home about sweetheart, sorry (not sorry). MRJKPOP hasn’t even tried to debunk the situation like … there’s no hope for you anymore, your dead to the world (and for all we know he possibly legit could be). Hyunseong actually should just be a solo artist and do some Trouble Maker here and there … he’ll be better off without BEAST so he’s got my vote.

Deja-Boo: Hyunseung for finally freeing himself of that terrible group he was in.

Slice of Life: RISE TROUBLEMAKER RISE! Seriously, Cube needs to make Troublemaker happen again.

AND

[​IMG]

MRJKPOP OPPA

Voters:
    @He
    @Vesperly
    @D is for Danger!

He: I liked this guy’s channel, he had some nice insight, except when it came to SNSD, and even then he tried to keep his boner for Yuri and Yoona’s vocal runs at a minimum.

But yeah, this is messy in criminal levels, so stay lost, oppar!

Vesperly: Fun story: I found his channel, watched several of his videos, wondered why all the comments were disabled, googled him… And found out that literally the day before he’d fled the internet in disgrace. What are the odds.

D is for Danger!: I always got a creeper vibe from "Yoona vocal run" stan and lip biter extraordinaire MRJKPOP. His reaction videos were some of the more interesting ones out there considering he did more than just yell "ya*sss queen" while the MV played. He actually analyzed the music. His tastes were very questionable however. Yes, I'm still bitter about his nitpicking critique of GOAT Sugar Free. He's since disappeared off of the interwebs and back into obscurity.

Slice of Life: I still cannot believe I searched high and low just to bring y'all the tea about this oppa. I just can't. He just makes me sad, actually. I hope he changes for the better and comes back with a more mature image. Hopefully with a better understanding of what a vocal run really is.

~3RD PLACE~

[​IMG]

MOON HEE JUN OPPA

Voters:
    @Squashua
    @Ceir
    @Slice of Life
    @Lego

Squashua: He bringeth a mini-crayon pop unto the world - even with bad hair and a distant blood relation to Shaman Unnie you have to accept that he does indeed have a special privilege upon him.

Ceir: The little engine that could!

Slice of Life: OPPAR DESERVED BETTER. He literally snatched Korea's Next Top Trot Superstar from our unknowing hands and y'all pay him some dust just like this? How could y'all? I still believe in you oppar!

~2ND PLACE~

WAIT FOR IT.

THERE IS NO SECOND PLACE.

BECAUSE WE HAVE CO-WINNERS!!!

10. And so the winnerSSSSSSS for the...

~OPPA OF THE YEAR~

are...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

WIZ KHALIFA OPPA

Voters:
    @PopZeitgeist
    @Penguin
    @SloMover
    @Monkey0
    @Mikl C

I TOTALLY DID NOT EXPECT THIS OUTCOME. To think that I wasn't sure if he was iconic enough to be included in the nominees list.

I WAS SO WRONG.

Mianhae oppar!

I guess that association with Teyeon™ really did him good. Congrats oppar!

Why did our lovely voters chose him as their oppa?

SloMover explains himself but do y'all believe him? Hmmm'T:

I'm honestly not an SNSD Anti

Monkey0, cyst, this gif is LIFE!:

He brought me joy, he brought me laughter. Always here for Taeyeon dragging.

[​IMG]

AND

[​IMG]

SEO HA JOON OPPA

Voters:
    @send photo
    @ajmkv
    @ThighHighs
    @junglefish
    @Gintoki

SCREAM!!! THE POWER OF ONE ICONIC VIDEO!!! OPPAR DID THAT Y'ALL!

I remember knowing next to nothing about this oppar except that he's Eunji's slave or something but the very next day... he rose to superstardom!!! Who would've thought?

And the meltdowns that ensued in the Netizenbuzz comments section because thirsty hoes were asking for the link of the said video... I can't. ICONIC OPPA IS ICONIC.

Now why did these lovely voters picked Ha Joon oppa? Let's find out!

send photo sent a comment but I won't publish it for the sake of friendship. Kii!:

[redacted]

ajmkv is suddenly shy. Unnie, it's not a good look.:

because yeah. Reasons.

And ThighHighs was satisfied with the show, I see:

I didn't hate what I saw, so let's leave it at that.

We'll end with junglefish and that one netizen's iconic comment. I am still screaming about this honestly.:

This very eloquent netizen sums up my feelings pretty well :
    [+69, -18] His d*ck is sup~~~~~~~er big and pretty. I know that he probably feels like his world is over but I think it’s something positive for his fans.

YOU THIRSTY HOES!!! I CAN'T.

Congrats, Wiz Khalifa Oppa and Seo Ha Joon Oppa! Please accept your GRAMAMA statuette!

[​IMG][​IMG]

ajmkv, Deja-Boo, send photo and 4 others like this.
  11. Well deserved!
    I mean it IS pretty, so...
    [​IMG]

ajmkv, Monkey0, Gintoki and 6 others like this.
  12. [​IMG]

That's me pouting because...

THIS IS MY LAST APPEARANCE HERE. I'm like TT.

I have come to love y'all despite your messy tastes. xo

Anyway, this is Park Bom, once again reporting for duty. Who is next to give his award? We'll my cyst @Squashua, the stage is all yours!

~THE B.B.B AWARD FOR EXEMPLARY K-PERSONAL HYGIENE~

The nominees are...

[​IMG]

1. This Guy from 100%
    2. Ladies' Code in General
    3. This other guy from BOYFRIEND
    4. The red haired rapper man in BTS
    5. Jisoo panicking about the showers being out-of-order in Boombayah

This award goes out to those idols that managed to keep themselves polished and squeaky-clean in the face of an avalanche of hot messes this year. And, looking at the nominees, the easiest way to do that is by chaining yourself to a bath tub, look out forlornly upon the world and hope your hot water meter doesn't run out.

SCANDAL ALERT: It has come to our attention both 100% and BOYFRIEND's anonymous male protagonists failed to remember that a mere bathtub alone is not enough without a liquid substance to bathe in. These hipster attempts at purification are to be DISQUALIFIED and instantly forgotten about by the Korean Public kii.

The true winners are....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

LADIES' CODE

for pioneering the newest trends in frugal hygienics: not only have they adopted submersive (borderline nightmarish) environs but they've also optimised their government required levels of eco-friendly by using the same water to wash their clothes, quench the thirst of oxygen supplying flower-brellas AND as a rudimentary waterworld disco for the broken-hearted. Look how happy they are to receive such an honour...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

---

I have no words, my friend. YOU. DID. THAT.

Oh, you have another award to give? Well, get on with it. We don't have forever!

---

~THE BIG DOCKS CULT OF SEOUL'S FISHERMANSAE OF THE YEAR AWARD~

And the

[​IMG]

goes to...

[​IMG]

JEON SOMI

As a prominent institute often neglected in the realms of K-Pop, the Big D Club would like to honour the tireless charity work Jeon Somi has performed in raising the profile of our biggest issue amongst Korean's Fishahjummas being left at home whilst their disgruntled Oppas must perform sassy choreo duties in the name of ShamanUnnie's multi-conglomerate brand of Alaskan Voodoo Fish goods and accessories. The lyrical nature of "Yum Yum" is one of pain & suffering for the listener and the flailing limb dance moves & wannabe-swag demeanour, whilst wearing the uniform of suppression - dungarees - lay waste to the hegemonic powers of Korean authority. Time and time again, our gladiaterror has flapped the fish of revolution in the face of the establishment (admittedly with little success). First a vaguely watched TV show rigged in ha favour, next THE WORLD OF IMPORTED FISH GOODS.

Down with the shamatriarchy, and up with Jeon Somi - the Fisherahjummas' own teenage daughter they shipped off to a convent boarding school and never heard back from.

(This award is sponsored by Sarcasm, a being-incredibly-extra not-for-profit organisation).

[​IMG]

---

OH MY GOD.

[​IMG]

ICONIC. Thank you for these awards, cyst. You made my day.

And our last personal award would be given by the one and only @Deja-Boo. Take it away, unnie!

---

~MOST ICONIC RATE~

And the

[​IMG]

goes to...

[​IMG]

2016. In a year of uncertainty, doubt, suspicion and apprehension, people just didn't know what to expect next. Life can be so unpredictable, so unforgiving, so wild. But among all these variables we cannot control, there lies one solid, reliable rock to which we can all cling to: the fact that Crayon Pop(e) will come back and bless us with their gospel, bringing us all together with the power of good music and cheerful MVs. And so they delivered. But 2016 still had one more suprise up its sleeve...
    [​IMG]

Who would have- nay, who could have known, predicted or foreseen that *I* would start the most iconic rate, celebrating the Pope's holy discography? I hear you asking, "How can a rate that's not even finished yet be so iconic, so legendary, so groundbreaking?" Simple, my friend. On PopJustice we worship only the most worthy.

[​IMG]

---

[​IMG]

You did that. Although I'm quite sad that you don't consider our rate, The 2NE1 Rate, as equally iconic. But I will get over it.

Anyway, that's it for me, my darlings. This has been Park to the Bom.

Don't worry, you'll see a lot more from me.

[​IMG]

ajmkv, Deja-Boo, send photo and 4 others like this.
  13. And it's back to the dungeon for Park Bom.

ajmkv, Gintoki, send photo and 2 others like this.
  14. [​IMG]

RETRACT THAT COMMENT!!!1!1

ajmkv, Deja-Boo and ryan_riot92 like this.
  15. [​IMG]

16. [​IMG]

Deja-Boo, Gintoki, send photo and 4 others like this.
  17. All y'all thirsty boys for Ha Joon oppa's D.

[​IMG]

ajmkv, Monkey0, Mikl C and 5 others like this.
  18. Speaking of iconic rates and don't mention my GG rate that was the first official sub-forum's rate ??? (except Produce 101 because it was a rate for a reality show )

@ajmkv can agree too , KII.

ajmkv and Slice of Life like this.
  19. I believe there was a KARA rate before. But no worries, your GG Rate was also very iconic. x

ajmkv and Dangerous Maknae like this.
  20. The KARA rate was never finished (@3Xs) but STEP won, obviously.

ajmkv, Deja-Boo, send photo and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.