K-Popjustice Charts - December 2016 Edition + 1st GRAMAMA Awards - COMPLETE RESULTS | Page 26 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Popjustice Charts - December 2016 Edition + 1st GRAMAMA Awards - COMPLETE RESULTS

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Slice of Life, Dec 17, 2016.

1. You MUST listen to Absolute First Album... It's perfection.

2. Don't forget the repackage Braking Heart.

3. He

He

I Go Crazy Because of You is so good!

Their wigs are also hilarious and amazing.

D is for Danger! likes this.
  4. That was my first T-ARA song and my first introduction to my #1 bias Eunjung. It's funny because after hearing I Go Crazy, I went to listen to some of their other songs like Bo Peep Bo Peep and I absolutely hated it. I didn't want that cutesy shit. I wanted the hard hitting, sexy concept. I think I only listened to that one song for about a month before giving the group another try. For some reason everything clicked after that. Kinda like how it took me 6 month to fall in love with Miniskirt.

He likes this.
  5. Oh, China actually considers them a legitimate Chinese group. Most because they took the time to promote at festivals and are artists under a Chinese label for their activities there. They didn't just pop in for a fan meet or a concert tour.

6. I'm assuming the same applies to EXID in some extent considering they're under the same label in China. They just released some Chinese MVs and what not. That's definitely some Wang Si Cong power right there.

7. I wouldn't be so sure... apparently EXID's MV for Up & Down wasn't that well received there.

8. There was some controversy there but they changed some scenes. Apparently they girls were shot sitting on artifacts which the public deemed as disrespectful.

9. He

He

I love this. China's national girl group!

Now please please please give us a bop for the next comeback.

10. Well they are still dancing provocatively in front of historical landmarks and wearing thotified versions of the qipao... which isn't great, I guess... I don't really know, I've just read about it on Reddit kii.

Slice of Life likes this.
  11. I almost had a heart attack when I saw my notifications. @ajmkv cyst, you did that. Thank you for the likes and your kind words.

12. Dedication pays off in likes and love, unnie!

Overdose and Slice of Life like this.
  13. Finally caught up with this thread and realized my hypothetical votes would've lead to a Top 3 of both Uhm Jung Hwa singles and Seventeen's 'BOOMBOOM' AT #1????

[​IMG]

I apologize for ignoring your PM's @Slice of Life. January will be different, my faves will be avenged.

[​IMG]

Lego and Slice of Life like this.
  14. YAS APOLOGIZE FOR YOUR GRAVE MISTAKE!!!1!1!

But seriously, you were immensely missed. Thank God you returned this January. <3

Overdose likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.