K-Popjustice Charts | December 2018 Edition + 3rd GRAMAMA Awards | COMPLETE RESULTS | Page 17 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Popjustice Charts | December 2018 Edition + 3rd GRAMAMA Awards | COMPLETE RESULTS

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Slice of Life, Dec 20, 2018.

1. I'm... very surprised I share the sentiment with most of you aka the ones who voted with me for those winning acts.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
    Oleander and Slice of Life like this.
  2. Off topic a little but I just realized there are people brand new to KPop every day and most of them have never experienced f(x).

Sigh.

vague, Salami, Twinkle and 6 others like this.
  3. Sabrina Carpenter was snubbed for Unnie of the Year.

Sanctuary, Kuhleezi and Slice of Life like this.
  4. I'm not gonna lie, this is probably my favorite performance of the year outside Rosalía's EMA performance. Pure star power and talent!

5. He

He

Their TVs are pretty good actually, I like the interface too. And some of their phones as well, I remember they used to make the Google Nexus phones, but don’t know of the new ones.

6. As an Android binch (don't attack me), it was my dream to own an LG phone a few years ago because their phones look so cute ajdjdjdjdjshsjd.

Oleander, vague, ThighHighs and 11 others like this.
  7. Kii I’m such an Orbitch, I literally thought you were living out your ViVi fantasy referring to yourself as an Android...and then I realised you were talking about the phone.

Oleander, vague, Vixen and 4 others like this.
  8. I thought about one, but they put a lot of stupid shit on top of the OS, in the same way that Samsung do.

Slice of Life likes this.
  9. DDDDD I FUCKING WISH I WAS AN ANDROID SO I CAN BE AS ICONIQUE AS VIVI UNNIE.

DDDD this is literally my biggest issue with Android. I have a Samsung phone but I'm seriously considering making the switch to an iPhone.

OKAY WAIT WHY ARE WE DISCUSSING THIS ASDHFGSAHJF.

Oleander, vague, Vixen and 7 others like this.
  10. To hide the fact that nobody released anything good in November.

Anyway I bought a Nokia.

Island, He, codecat and 1 other person like this.
  11. Surely you wanted one because of f(x) and SNSD.

Rachel Stevens sunbaenim’s IMPACT.

Oleander, vague, Twinkle and 11 others like this.
  12. Wait forreal?

Also NOOOOOOO you just reminded me of my first phone. It was so sturdy ddddd. I spent seven years in college and it never died. If I try hard enough, I know it will still function today. (Yes, I still have it.)

13. UNNIE U KNOW I'M A BLACKJACK

[​IMG]

Oleander, vague, Twinkle and 6 others like this.
  14. Remember when SM put Sulli in that disgusting wig for the Chinese version of Lollipop?

LG were keeping our girls fed in 2009/10!

Oleander, vague, PopZeitgeist and 4 others like this.
  15. https://www.nokia.com/phones/en_int/nokia-8110-4g

Slice of Life likes this.
  16. Sanctuary, Oleander, He and 1 other person like this.

17. [​IMG]

Yes, I'm recycling gifs because I'm trash like that.

Anyway, welcome, oppa-deul and unnies, to the third night of the 3rd GRAMAMA Awards.
    Why are there so many awards... I'm dying ddddd.

Our next category is...

〰KAMSAHAMNIDA AWARD (BLESSING OF THE YEAR)〰

The nominees are:

LOOΠΔ finally debuting
    Me Too movement in Korea
    Momoland's rise to fame
    Solji's return to EXID
    Unified Korea at Winter Olympics

〈5TH PLACE〉

[​IMG]
    (Unified Korea at the Winter Olympics)

VOTERS:
    @Sanctuary
    @Kuhleezi
    @evilsin

Slice of Life: As you probably noticed, I tried to make this category not be exclusively K-Pop. But yeah, I'm glad this particular nominee got three votes. We're probably still not gonna witness the reunion of South and North Korea as one country in this lifetime. But I must say baby steps like this - competing as one Korea in the Winter Olympics - is so necessary and bodes well for the future. I hope they compete as Unified Korea in the 2020 Tokyo Olympics too.

〈4TH PLACE〉

[​IMG]
    (Momoland's rise to fame)

VOTERS:
    @Dangerous Maknae
    @FunkyButChic
    @Vesperly
    @thommyh

FunkyButChic: Just because it’s the thing that pissed other fandoms off the most dd

Vesperly: I didn't want to go for something political, and this was probably the most bolt-out-of-the-blue thing of the year. Bless Bboom Bboom.

thommyh: Obviously these are all really deserving nominees, but watching Momoland's rise to fame and overplayedness was so sweet.

Slice of Life: It's always great to see an unknown girl group suddenly gain relevance. There was EXID. Then Crayon Pop. Then GFriend. I'm probably forgetting other girl groups ddddd. And in 2018, it was Momoland's time. Who would be the lucky nugu to become not-nugu in 2019? I am perched.

〈3RD PLACE〉

[​IMG]
    (LOOΠΔ finally debuting)

VOTERS:
    @Reboot
    @He
    @PopZeitgeist
    @Love Deluxe
    @Island
    @Vixen

Slice of Life: OH WOW @ LOOΠΔ losing an award??? The floppage! No but really, LOOΠΔ's debut was so anticipated here on our subforum. It was such an event... at least to me. Was I a little emotional during my first viewing of the favOriTe music video? Maybe so dddddd. It was like witnessing a meteor shower. I'll never forget that. The two long years of waiting, making theories, fighting over the best solo single, memes... It was pretty bittersweet but I'm glad I was able to experience it with y'all. Aww.

〈2ND PLACE〉

[​IMG]
    (Me Too movement in Korea)

VOTERS:
    @GeiPanda
    @Gintoki
    @Monkey0
    @ohnostalgia
    @codecat
    @Slice of Life
    @Artemisia
    @junglefish

Monkey0: As someone who enjoys Korean culture (not only K-Pop) it is so refreshing and amazing to see this awakening. It was soooooo overdue. There's so much to fight for and with but it finally started.
    [​IMG]

Slice of Life: This getting to second place is making me emotional dddddd. THIS IS SO IMPORTANT. I agree with @Monkey0 unnie. This was so overdue. Some people might say, "why just now?" And I say, better late than never. Seeing all those nasty actors and professors get a taste of their own medicine is soooo therapeutic dddddd. There's still a lot to do and fight for. But I'm glad the conversation has started and punishments have been dealt. Baby steps, baby steps... Oh that shitty actor who committed suicide so he can escape jail time and save face? He can rot in hell. Pathetic.

Sanctuary, Oleander, vague and 13 others like this.
  18. And so the winner of the...

〰KAMSAHAMNIDA AWARD (BLESSING OF THE YEAR)〰

is...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

VOTERS:
    @Twinkle
    @ryjm
    @Oleander
    @ThighHighs
    @Empty Shoebox
    @Cotton Park
    @eccentricsimply
    @Serg.
    @SloMover
    @vague
    @BEST FICTION
    @eliminathan

KWEEN OF POP.

KWEEN OF DEFEATING HYPERTHYROIDISM.

I actually didn't realize I missed her until I heard her in I Love You. And oh wow, the shivers when her booming vocals soared... unreal.

Potatoe Hyerin handled the main vocalist role perfectly. Hani was sensational as well. And Junghwa was a revelation. But Solji's vocals in an EXID song just elevate things.

ryjm: WE FUCKING DID IT UNNIES! Having to endure the wait for LOONA's debut and the return of Solji was honestly excruciating at times, but EXID OT5 finally made their comeback and now all is good with the world. I’ve honestly missed Solji so much and it just feels so damn right to see all of these amazing women back together, serving a killer bop and giving it their all. You can see how much this reunion means to them, their camaraderie and resilience is admirable and it is so heartwarming to see their utter joy at being back together again... my ice cold heart is melting it's just that beautiful. (SOL: When Hani cried when they performed as five for the first time in forever... it destroyed me.)

ThighHighs: Welcome home, mawma!

SloMover: Lead Vocalist Junghwa was really cute for the first few performances of DDD and Hani slayed lipsyncing her pre-recorded live vocals in the live performances of LADY but when I think of EXID, I think of LE’s badassery and Solji’s showstopping vocals. It’s so good to have her back. (SOL: THE SHADE KSDHFJH.)

eliminathan: She's back and I love her even more. Endearing legend take your rightful place back at the chorus and adlibs chair.

Empty Shoebox: EXID had a good year, don't you think? With Solji back, next year could be better. Just think. (SOL: I'm quaking.)

Congratulations, Solji! Please accept your GRAMAMA statuette!

[​IMG]

Sanctuary, Oleander, thommyh and 18 others like this.
  19. Omg she looks so different in all four photos. Tell all that extra thyroxine she been producing to POST TF UP I'm ready to fight after what it did to ha.

[​IMG]

Sanctuary, vague, ThighHighs and 3 others like this.
  20. Let's continue the positive vibes with our next category...

〰COUPLE OF THE YEAR〰

Our nominees are:

Holland - hot oppas
    Hui - Soojin
    HyunA - E'Dawn
    Irene - Jennie
    Yves - Chuu

〈6TH PLACE〉

[​IMG]

VOTERS:

[​IMG]

Slice of Life: DDDDDD. Hui's irrelevance continues. What should the good oppa do to earn your attention???

〈4TH PLACE〉
    TWO WAY TIE

[​IMG]

VOTERS:
    @Love Deluxe

Slice of Life: DDDDDD not this ship immediately dying on the first day of the new year. See you again in the next GRAMAMAs, Jennie. xoxo

[​IMG]

VOTERS:
    @eliminathan

eliminathan: Stay together forever please I don't want to see you part.

Slice of Life: This was the mesh shirt by the way.
    [​IMG]

Slice of Life:
    [​IMG]

Also Slice of Life:
    [​IMG]

〈3RD PLACE〉

[​IMG]

VOTERS:
    @Sanctuary
    @FunkyButChic

FunkyButChic: More hot oppas plz.

Slice of Life: Kween! I stan his kiss scenes with the oppas. YATH GO FOR THE TONGUE AND THE TRACHEA, BIH.

〈2ND PLACE〉

[​IMG]

VOTERS:
    @ryjm
    @Oleander
    @Reboot
    @Empty Shoebox
    @codecat
    @evilsin
    @vague
    @junglefish
    @BEST FICTION
    @Vixen

ryjm: Chuves aren't merely the couple of the year unnie, they are the couple of the century, in all dimensions of the mobius strip. The world has never known a love so genuinely pure and beautiful as that between these lesbian goddesses. The gays are shook.

[​IMG]

Empty Shoebox: Couple goals tbh.

Slice of Life: DDDDD this is me making amends for not nominating them last GRAMAMAs. Yves' oppa vibe is so attractive and Chuu's wide-eyed adoration for Yves is so cute. I'm in pain.

Sanctuary, Oleander, thommyh and 14 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.