K-Popjustice Charts ♾ February 2024 Edition ♾ Complete Results

Anyway, shall we begin our top 20 countdown?

LET'S GO!

Starting with...

20.png

NEW NEW
Twice
from the With YOU-th mini album
JYP Entertainment

40 points

Last Month's Position: N/A
Peak Position: 20
Months on Chart: 1

Voters:
10 - @ultraviolet
9 - @Empty Shoebox
7 - @savilizabeths, @enjoy
6 - @Serg.
1 - @KimLippington

We begin our top 20 with another Twice b-side, New New. To be honest, this was my least favourite of the With YOU-th songs but it has since grown on me. This is giving Twice circa 2016-2017, you know when they we're still pretty new. So if you miss those days, make sure to listen to New New!

I should've give this basic boppery a 10, it's too late

chia-dancing.gif

Slice of Life

Staff member
Hey, hey, hey!

Are we ready to find out the final ranking of our top 10 songs???????

LET'S GO!!

10.png

DIAMOND
TRI.BE
from the Diamond single album
TR Entertainment / Universal Music Group

75 points

Peak Position: 10

Voters:
10 - @FunkyButChic, @vague, @Overdose
9 - @Salami
7 - @Remorque, @ultraviolet
6 - @Attis
4 - @soratami
3 - @chrisjche, @enjoy
2 - @savilizabeths, @Empty Shoebox, @GeiPanda

NOOOOOO I'm sorry Little TRI.BEdalocas but TRI.BE's latest single, Diamond, is not in the top 5. It is their fourth song to hit top 10 though so that's still very slayful of them. To be honest, I didn't really get this song until recently. I didn't like that it's not as bombastic as TRI.BE's previous singles. But now? Oh, I'm stanning. That chorus is so, so euphoric. We need more choruses that sound like that! Also, rest in peace to the absolute legend that is Shinsadong Tiger. This was one of the last songs that he produced. We will never forget you and your iconique songs, king!

Slice of Life

Staff member

09.png

H! TEEN
The Wind
from the Our: YouthTeen mini album
With US Entertainment

80 points

Peak Position: 9

Voters:
10 - @Wills
9 - @FunkyButChic, @vague, @Attis, @Slice of Life
8 - @Macsun
7 - @KimLippington, @Sanctuary, @Overdose
5 - @ysev

Scoring their very first KPJC top 10 song is The Wind!!!!! I'm so proud of you, my children!!!! This is their latest magical single, H! Teen! I was very, very worried that I wouldn't like this comeback because my fave member is, well, not a member anymore FFFFFFF. But nope, I'm still stanning so hard! I think this is a lot less ~childish~ or whatever than their previous singles but it's still classique The Wind - bright, fresh and full of energy. And that chorus... just might be the best chorus of the year so far. I hope you give my boys another chance to impress y'all with this e.one-produced bop! It's seriously amazing so get into it, unnies!

Macsun: Why are their singles so magical?!?!

Slice of Life

Staff member

08.png

NIGHTWALKER
Ten
from the Ten mini album
SM Entertainment

85 points

Peak Position: 8

Voters:
10 - @boom bazooka joe, @leedlelee..., @Macsun
9 - @eccentricsimply, @ohnostalgia
8 - @Wills, @Sanctuary
7 - @chrisjche
6 - @Salami
3 - @YRSHKD, @GeiPanda
1 - @Remorque, @Vixen

Also scoring his very first KPJC top 10 hit is Ten! This is his new single, Nightwalker. I think this is considered his official solo debut single, right? All of his previous solos are released under the SM Station banner so those shouldn't count, kii! Anyway, I really thought I wouldn't like Ten's solo debut because, uh, his vocals aren't exactly my favourite. But he really made it work on Nightwalker. I think it's the perfect sound for him and I hope he continues to mine that sound for at least one more comeback, kii!

Macsun: Was there any doubt he wouldn’t deliver? The song accompanied by the video is euphoric!

Slice of Life

Staff member

07.png

RUSH
Twice
JYP Entertainment

85 points

Peak Position: 7

Voters:
10 - @KimLippington
9 - @clowezra
8 - @BEST FICTION, @Serg., @aux
7 - @PopZeitgeist
6 - @eliminathan, @thommyh
5 - @Crisp X, @Slice of Life
4 - @love choerry motion
3 - @savilizabeths, @Ana Raquel
2 - @Attis
1 - @chrisjche

And the highest charting Twice album track this month is Rush! As it should! With every listen, I'm more convinced that it's actually the best song of the album. Love, love, love the PinkPantheress-ness of it all... even down to the short runtime, kii! No but really, I would love for Twice to explore this sound more. They sound so good here, it's insane. Give us a Twice single with this type of sound, @JYP!

Slice of Life

Staff member
And just missing the top 5 is......................

06.png

SMART
LE SSERAFIM
from the Easy mini album
Source Music

87 points

Peak Position: 6

Voters:
10 - @Crisp X, @ysev, @love choerry motion, @enjoy
9 - @ultraviolet
8 - @tj-x, @Salami, @GeiPanda
6 - @Macsun
4 - @BEST FICTION
3 - @vague
1 - @Slice of Life

The way I thought this would be the highest charting song from the Easy mini album....... kii! But anyway, the highest charting album track this month is none other than LE SSERAFIM's Smart! This is their fourth album track to hit top 10. Congrats, girlies! I truly get the criticism thrown at Smart. Yes, it's not the most original song ever but you know what? A bop is a bop so I shall bop! I kinda wish LE SSERAFIM's released this during summer instead. I bet it would've been a bigger hit!

Macsun: Why wasn’t this the lead single?!

Slice of Life

Staff member
TOP 5 TIME!

Starting with...

05.png

CHOCOLATE
Chuu
from the Chocolate single album
ATRP

102 points

Peak Position: 5

Voters:
10 - @Vixen
9 - @savilizabeths, @love choerry motion, @He
8 - @Ana Raquel
7 - @Oleander, @aux, @soratami
6 - @vague
5 - @PopZeitgeist
4 - @FunkyButChic, @Salami, @Crisp X
3 - @BEST FICTION, @clowezra
2 - @Remorque, @enjoy
1 - @eccentricsimply, @ohnostalgia, @Overdose

Your prostitution worked, @Vixen unnie! Chuu's latest single Chocolate is in the top 5! Congrats to you and to her! Chocolate is very different from Chuu's previous single Howl but Chuu still sells it very well. I mean, that rap verse? "I'm the queen and you're like King Kong"????? Gagged! Hopefully this kween doesn't make us wait too long for her comeback album though!

Slice of Life

Staff member
Fourth place goes to...

04.png

EASY
LE SSERAFIM
from the Easy mini album
Source Music

109 points

Peak Position: 4

Voters:
10 - @tj-x, @clowezra
9 - @Remorque, @ysev, @soratami
8 - @love choerry motion, @ultraviolet, @Oleander
7 - @GeiPanda
6 - @chrisjche, @savilizabeths
4 - @Serg., @enjoy
3 - @Crisp X
2 - @aux, @He, @Macsun
1 - @BEST FICTION, @thommyh

Notching their fifth KPJC top 5 song is LE SSERAFIM with their new single, Easy. I... did not expect this to make the top 5 because I thought y'all hated this? Kii! But anyway, yeah, I'm not the biggest fan of the song but I must say... this has really grown on me so much... only because one of my friends (who I traveled with to Singapore) played this nonstop oh my god! And now, I can't stop singing "damn, I really make it look easyyyyyyyyuh~" So you know, maybe this song is not too bad after all!

Slice of Life

Staff member
Third place goes to...

03.png

YOYO
RESCENE
from the YoYo single album
The Muze Entertainment

140 points

Peak Position: 3

Voters:
10 - @YRSHKD, @thommyh
9 - @PopZeitgeist, @KimLippington, @enjoy
8 - @ohdenny, @Vixen, @vague, @Attis, @Overdose
7 - @Empty Shoebox
6 - @Crisp X, @love choerry motion, @clowezra, @Slice of Life
5 - @soratami
4 - @aux, @He
3 - @ysev
2 - @BEST FICTION, @Oleander
1 - @savilizabeths, @ultraviolet

A top 3 debut for these nugu kweens? Slay a bitsy! This is RESCENE's YoYo! And the crazy thing is... this is only their pre-debut single and it's already so, so good. RESCENE is definitely one of the rookie girl groups to watch out for this year. YoYo is for the magical girl group enjoyers. It's giving... a little early LOONA, a little WJSN, a little April, etc. Literally everyone of our faves FFFFFF! I'm very, very impressed. Let's all look forward to their official debut single, UhUh, which will be released on March 26th!

Slice of Life

Staff member
And now, it's down to just two songs...

I GOT YOU
by Twice

and

ONE SPARK
by Twice

Yes, that's right.

Two different songs, one single artist.

This has never happened before so congrats to Twice for making KJPC herstory!

But... there can only be one winner.

And that is NOT!

02.png

ONE SPARK
Twice
JYP Entertainment

168 points

Peak Position: 2

Voters:
10 - @chrisjche, @Salami, @BEST FICTION, @eliminathan, @aux, @He, @GeiPanda
9 - @evilsin, @Serg., @Sanctuary
8 - @savilizabeths, @thommyh
7 - @boom bazooka joe
6 - @FunkyButChic, @KimLippington
5 - @love choerry motion, @Attis, @ultraviolet, @enjoy
4 - @ysev, @ohnostalgia
3 - @Wills, @Macsun
2 - @YRSHKD

GAG! The way I was so sure this was gonna win especially with the number of 10s it got! But nope, losing by just 4 points is Twice's One Spark. This is Twice's eighth song to peak at number 2 on our song chart.

Again, this is another song that had to grow on me FFFFFFFF! I'm sorry for sounding like a broken record but it's true! I truly didn't care for this song on my first and even second listen. But it's a song that really grows on you and now I can't get enough of it. I guess it's true that One Spark is nothing new for Twice but I don't really care? Twice doesn't have anything left to prove and I'm just glad that they're still serving excellence nine years after their debut. Consistent kweens!

Macsun: This is TWICE by the numbers. Nothing to see here.

Slice of Life

Staff member
And our number 1 song for February 2024 is none other than...

01.png

I GOT YOU
Twice
JYP Entertainment

172 points

Peak Position: 1

Voters:
10 - @evilsin, @savilizabeths, @Serg., @Oleander, @Slice of Life
9 - @tj-x, @BEST FICTION, @Wills, @aux, @GeiPanda
8 - @Crisp X, @eliminathan
7 - @Salami, @love choerry motion
6 - @YRSHKD, @ultraviolet
5 - @FunkyButChic, @chrisjche, @Remorque, @He, @Macsun
3 - @ohnostalgia, @soratami
2 - @boom bazooka joe, @Sanctuary

Twice are not done making KPJC herstory. I Got You is now the very first non-Korean language song to reach number 1 on our chart! Remember that Twice's Perfect World was also our first number 1 non-Korean album. Nothing short of iconique!

But anyway, back to I Got You. It's Twice's sixth KPJC number 1 song and their first since Scientist which hit number 1 back in November 2021. Redemption complete! I'll be honest, I was unsure if Twice would ever reach number 1 on our chart again because, let's be real, Twice's music has not really been up to the forum's standards for a while now. Glad to be proven wrong though!

Unlike a lot of songs released last month, I Got You was love on first listen for me. Something about it makes me kinda emotional too HSGFKJSDGF!! It's like Twice is reassuring me that they'll always be there for me. And I'm not even like the biggest Twice fan ever. So I imagine a lot of Onces are feeling a lot more emotional than me when they listen to I Got You. It's just such a warm and wholesome song. I can't help but stan!