K-Popjustice Charts - January 2018 Edition + 2nd GRAMAMA Awards - COMPLETE RESULTS | Page 21 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Popjustice Charts - January 2018 Edition + 2nd GRAMAMA Awards - COMPLETE RESULTS

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Slice of Life, Jan 23, 2018.

1. GRAMAMA RESULTS WILL BE BACK AGAIN TOMORROW... I hope.

I was gonna post some GRAMAMA results today but I had to prioritize commitments with IRL friends... only for said friends to let me down completely dddddd.

Goodnight, babes! x

Aries, junglefish, SloMover and 9 others like this.
  2. All friends are pigs
    [​IMG]

Aries, junglefish, vague and 10 others like this.
  3. [​IMG]

Hey. Our next category is...

〄〄〄2018 WILL BE MY YEAR AWARD〄〄〄

Our nominees are...

[​IMG]

Momoland
    Pristin
    NCT
    A.C.E
    LOOΠΔ

4TH PLACE
    TWO WAY TIE

[​IMG]

PRISTIN

VOTERS:
    @GeiPanda

SloMover: Here’s to praying that Pristin can release a good song for once!

Slice of Life: Can't wait for the girls' next masterpiece xoxo. Also rooting for my girl, Kyla.

[​IMG]

A.C.E

VOTERS:
    @eliminathan

SloMover: Here’s to *insert something nice but slightly shady here*!

Slice of Life: Ooh, I expected a lot more support for these Hot Pants Oppas. After all, they really sl&yed during Mix Nine and The Uni+. I sincerely hope they get more famous this year because they deserve the world.

3RD PLACE

[​IMG]

NCT

VOTERS:
    @PopZeitgeist
    @karmarisma
    @Monkey0

Monkey0: SM is accelerating their plan to phase out Super Junior and NCT is the next EXO. While EXO will become senior SM male group. (SOL: This SHINee erasure...)

SloMover: Here’s to hoping for fair line distributions in their songs! (SOL: Dddddd poor members not named Mark and Taeyong.)

Slice of Life: Well, y'all know I stan the future of K-Pop, NCT Dream, and I've really warmed up to NCT 127 last year too. Judging by their ambitious comeback plan this March, 2018 might really be the year of NCT.

2ND PLACE

[​IMG]

MOMOLAND

VOTERS:
    @Alouder98
    @Salami
    @Squashua
    @Gintoki
    @SloMover

Squashua: it's already been confirmed tbh, I don't wanna jinx LOONA like what happened to Oh My Girl last year

SloMover: Here’s to hoping that can continue releasing mega-bops like Bboom Bboom!

Slice of Life: Nawt *ME* predicting a successful year for Momoland. Kii. But neaux, the girls were due for some semblance of success. I mean, JooE didn't dance her neck off on different CFs just to promo Momoland. I do hope their success is not short-lived though. Because judging by that sajaegi scandal, the future of Momoland is looking kinda crappy. I hope I'm wrong.

4. And so the winner of...

〄〄〄2018 WILL BE MY YEAR AWARD〄〄〄

is...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

LOOΠΔ

VOTERS:
    @Sanctuary
    @send photo
    @ryjm
    @Serg.
    @Ceir
    @ThighHighs
    @He
    @ryan_riot92
    @junglefish
    @Kuhleezi
    @Slice of Life
    @Aries
    @eccentricsimply
    @Cotton Park
    @Island

Ddddddd did we jinx another promising girl group's chance to escape nugudom? Kii.

LOOΠΔ are scheduled to debut this year after a super ambitious pre-debut program. And the anticipation is high (at least in the subforum keke) for these girls' debut as a full unit. Will Kim Lip remain the HBIC? Will Yves snatch her crown? Or will Chuu win with her talent and cuteness? I'm perched.

I'm honestly just hoping that they don't flop to oblivion and that they sell decently. I need them to at least win a couple of Rookie of the Year awards. Please, @Shaman Unnie. Make it happen.

Serg.: Who else? Certainly not Pristin from the nominated bunch

He: I hope the can sell at least in the 10ks :(

ryan_riot92: Or so I hope. I would say MOMOLAND but I have the confidence that they’ll do just fine (and clearly are with BBOOM BBOOM). I’m ready to indulge in the complete fantasy of LOONA as an entire group and see how all the stories combine … how all the pieces of the puzzle will come together … how completely EPIC this group will be as one entity. I’m ready to be bald!

Aries: p l e a s e they deserve it so much

eccentricsimply: Though it is already being Momoland's year... kinda

SloMover: Here’s to selling more than 23 copies and paying off that trainee debt!

Congratulations, LOOΠΔ! Please accept your GRAMAMA statuette!

[​IMG]

5. Our next category is...

〄〄〄ARTIST THAT NEEDS VACATION AWARD〄〄〄

The nominees are...

[​IMG]

Red Velvet
    Taeyeon
    B.A.P
    Twice
    GFriend

3RD PLACE
    THREE WAY TIE

[​IMG]

TAEYEON

VOTERS:
    @BEST FICTION

SloMover: She finally gets to do exactly what she wanted from day one so I can’t hate. Keep continue releasing music, Taeyeon, and I’ll continue not listening!

Slice of Life: Okay, @Alouder98 was probably right that Taeyeon wasn't super busy last year unlike her fellow nominees. But to me, she was still super visible. Apart from her solos, Girls' Generation also released another album. We love an active kween!

[​IMG]

B.A.P

VOTERS:
    @Monkey0

Monkey0: My babies worked so damn hard, they deserve it.

SloMover: I totally forgot that they were a thing.

Slice of Life: Poor B.A.P being overworked by shitty TS Entertainment. I hope they don't disband after their contract with the company ends.

[​IMG]

GFRIEND

VOTERS:
    @SloMover

SloMover: They really need to take a break and go back to the drawing board. I will not accept any more second rate releases from them.

Slice of Life: These girls were pretty busy last year with their three singles. I hope they are well-rested before they take over Japan with their charms and talent. xoxo

2ND PLACE

[​IMG]

RED VELVET

VOTERS:
    @send photo
    @Salami
    @ryjm
    @ThighHighs
    @karmarisma
    @Cotton Park

SloMover: We’re probably not gonna hear from them for a while after Bad Boy promotions finishes but I won’t turn down more music from them.

Slice of Life: The girls hustled like nobody's business last year. I'm hoping they'd get the rest that they need before sl&ying us again with another masterpiece. In the meantime, I hope Wendy finds time to reflect and come back with a more mature, less racist image. Rooting for you, cyst.

6. And so the winner of...

〄〄〄ARTIST THAT NEEDS VACATION〄〄〄

is...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

TWICE

VOTERS:
    @Sanctuary
    @Alouder98
    @PopZeitgeist
    @Serg.
    @Ceir
    @He
    @ryan_riot92
    @junglefish
    @GeiPanda
    @Kuhleezi
    @Slice of Life
    @Squashua
    @Gintoki
    @Aries
    @eccentricsimply
    @Island

Knock Knock
    Signal
    Likey
    One More Time
    Heart Shaker

I don't think anyone deserves this award more than Twice. Poor girls. I hope they get well-rested before their April comeback. Wait, comeback already? When will BLACKPINK? Kii.

Serg.: 6 comebacks in year + concerts and TWICETV filming, yeah no one can beat them for this award

He: I usually like their releases but these girls need some rest!

ryan_riot92: These girls have been ALL OVER this year … they truly need a break to rest their already strained to hell vocal cords.

SloMover: Do we really want Twice to go on vacation now that they’re finally releasing good music?

Congratulations, Twice! Before getting a rest, please accept your GRAMAMA statuette!

[​IMG]

7. He

He

Poor Blackpink.

vague, Aries, Kuhleezi and 4 others like this.
  8. Coming up next is...

〄〄〄ARTIST THAT NEEDS TO MAKE A COMEBACK AWARD〄〄〄

And the nominees are...

[​IMG]

Brown Eyed Girls
    f(x)
    Ladies' Code
    BLACKPINK
    TVXQ

5TH PLACE

[​IMG]

TVXQ

VOTERS:

[​IMG]

SloMover: Did I ever tell the forum about the time they were the final act to play at KPop in Sydney back in 2011 but I left just before they got on stage so I could avoid the rush of people on the train ride home? I don’t regret it.

Slice of Life: Ddddddd Misandryjustice strikes again. I was a feeling a little generous to the male species when I nominated TVXQ. And yeah, I kinda miss them too. Please come back with a bang, oppas!

4TH PLACE

[​IMG]

LADIES' CODE

VOTERS:
    @Squashua

SloMover: WHERE’S PART THREE? I NEED MORE OF THAT ELECTROPOP JAZZY MUSIC IN MY LIFE.

Slice of Life: Did they disband already? I feel like it's been years since I last heard about the group. I hope they still get to come back. I need that part three.

3RD PLACE

[​IMG]

BROWN EYED GIRLS

VOTERS:
    @send photo
    @BEST FICTION
    @GeiPanda
    @Monkey0

send photo: pls come back my hole has grown cold (SOL: DDDD DELETE U)

Monkey0: Like every damn year...

SloMover: Either BEG need to come back for Gain find her mojo again.

Slice of Life: I honestly thought more people would vote for these unnies. I know that they will come back eventually BUT I NEED THEM TO COME BACK NOW. Please.

2ND PLACE

[​IMG]

BLACKPINK

VOTERS:
    @Sanctuary
    @Serg.
    @ThighHighs
    @junglefish
    @SloMover

Serg.: Also f(x) but they'll win this category so I'm throwing a pity vote

SloMover: Surely CL’s unreleased vault of music is expansive enough for YG to pick out three songs to toss BLACKPINK’s way?

Slice of Life: DDDDDDDDDD NAWT THIS SNATCHING SECOND PLACE. Our poor girls. Last year's Rookie of the Year and now a runner up to Artist that Needs to Make a Comeback Award? Oh how the mighty has fallen. At least 2NE1 managed to release three albums before YG killed them. I can only pray for these girls' future.

9. And the winner of the...

〄〄〄ARTIST THAT NEEDS TO MAKE A COMEBACK AWARD〄〄〄

is...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

f(x)

VOTERS:
    @PopZeitgeist
    @Salami
    @ryjm
    @Ceir
    @He
    @ryan_riot92
    @Kuhleezi
    @Slice of Life
    @karmarisma
    @Gintoki
    @Aries
    @eccentricsimply
    @Cotton Park
    @Island

After finishing 2nd to Orange Caramel last year, f(x) came back with a vengeance and snatched this award. Congrats, girls!

Okay but seriously, is this group even alive? And if not, can they officially announce it already? So we can finally start preparing for the f(x) Discography Rate ddddd.

I'm still hoping and praying we'll get at least one more album though. Please, Shaman Unnie.

He: just wishful thinking

ryan_riot92: Insert Katy Perry crying gif here … It’ll never happen but hey … A girl can dream can’t she??

SloMover: I’d LOVE and PRAY for them to comeback but it’s never gonna happen, is it? At least they went out on a high with the 4 Walls album. Now where’s my coffee, Amber? (SOL: Amber is an Uber driver, not your maid!!!1!11)

Congratulations, ladies! Please come back and accept your GRAMAMA statuette!

[​IMG]

10. OTHER VOTES

SISTAR

VOTERS:
    @eliminathan

eliminathan: i know

@roux

VOTERS:
    @Alouder98

Alouder98: None of the artists among the nominees can make me as excited as this icon's comeback.

vague, SloMover, Aries and 12 others like this.
  11. ddddddd a mess.

12. [​IMG]

13. I don't buy it even for a second.

[​IMG]

vague, Aries, RUNAWAY and 9 others like this.
  14. I'm tired from so much eating so only one category tonight. And that is...

〄〄〄KAMSAHAMNIDA AWARD〄〄〄
    (BLESSING OF THE YEAR)

And the nominees are...

[​IMG]

End of T-ara's bullying scandal
    Rise of Nu'est
    KPJ warming up to LOOΠΔ
    Rise of more survival shows
    S.E.S. and Uhm Jung Hwa comebacks

5TH PLACE

[​IMG]

RISE OF MORE SURVIVAL SHOWS

VOTERS:

[​IMG]

SloMover: Surely the market is overly saturated with it now? MIX NINE completely flopped, The Unit is STILL dragging along and did anyone even watch Idol School?

Slice of Life: Poor it. I mean, some of y'all still binge-watched these shows so I thought I'd nominate this. The survival shows fatigue has finally caught up with us huh.

4TH PLACE

[​IMG]

S.E.S. AND UHM JUNG HWA COMEBACKS

VOTERS:
    @send photo
    @Cotton Park

send photo: #fuckurageism

SloMover: For a market so obsessed with youth and cluttered with girl groups made up of 17 year old teens, we need these trailblazers to prove that bops doesn’t need to end because you’re over 25.

Slice of Life: True iconique unnies. Legends only, etc. No but seriously. To witness these ladies return and deliver some of the best K-Pop songs of the year is such a heartwarming moment. And they delivered stone cold bops too. Uhm Jung Hwa even snatched a KPJC number 1 song. TALENT.

3RD PLACE

[​IMG]

RISE OF NU'EST

VOTERS:
    @He
    @karmarisma
    @eliminathan

He: Baekho <3

SloMover: Can 2018 be a dear and be the Rise of After School?
    “No” - 2018

Slice of Life: MY SONS. Who knew that they will become the true breakout stars of 2017? Even as a stan, I didn't expect it. Not even in my wildest dreams. But I'm really happy that they are now recognized for their talent, personality, and visuals. Can't wait for Minhyun to return... in 2019 dddddddd.

2ND PLACE

[​IMG]

KPJ WARMING UP TO LOOΠΔ

VOTERS:
    @Sanctuary
    @Alouder98
    @ryjm
    @BEST FICTION
    @ryan_riot92
    @Kuhleezi
    @Squashua
    @SloMover
    @Island

ryan_riot92: Y’all can thank miss Lip for that one …

SloMover: All it takes is for good music and we’ll be on board.

Slice of Life: Okay, I stan Miss Lip but let's not revise history. Although Eclipse is far and away the most successful LOOΠΔ song in the history of KPJC, it was actually Kween ViVi's solo track, Everyday I Love You, that first charted on KPJC. Respect your elders, unnies. Can't wait for the whole group to finally debut. I'm quaking already.

vague, Aries, Vixen and 11 others like this.
  15. And the winner of the...

〄〄〄KAMSAHAMNIDA AWARD〄〄〄
    (BLESSING OF THE YEAR)

is...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

END OF T-ARA'S BULLYING SCANDAL

VOTERS:
    @PopZeitgeist
    @Salami
    @Serg.
    @Ceir
    @ThighHighs
    @junglefish
    @GeiPanda
    @Slice of Life
    @Gintoki
    @Monkey0
    @Aries
    @eccentricsimply

[​IMG]

POP

[​IMG]

FUCKING

[​IMG]

JUSTICE

After what felt like a lifetime, the fakest scandal of them all has been finally put to rest. And T-ara, Kweens of Pop, emerged as the victors.

It's still so funny to me that if only the Ryu Twins stopped milking the scandal and actually moved on with their lives, they wouldn't have to be scalped so much. But karma is a bad binch who lives for the drama and so literally almost everyone involved in that drama suddenly developed the courage to admit that, yes, T-ara weren't the bullies.

SWEET, SWEET JUSTICE.

GOD SHAMAN UNNIE IS REAL.

Us to the Snake Twins:
    [​IMG]

Monkey0: JUSTICE AT LAST! It just brought peace to my QUEEN’S heart.

SloMover: Who would’ve thought someone as bland and plain as Hwayoung would be the root of so much drama?

Congratulations to T-ara and Queens and everyone who rooted for them! Please accept your GRAMAMA statuette.

[​IMG]

vague, Vixen, Sanctuary and 13 others like this.
  16. I don't know why but I thought you mean the sub getting more active and attracting more people because of Loona, that's why I voted for them nn.

Also @He not voting for T-ara but voting for a boy group?? The betrayal....

17. He

He

Yeah, I'm not sure what happened there.

I was just very moved by N'uest finally making it after decades of floppage.

But this was just as heartwarming. Shame Korea did not seem to clear T-ARA of all charges, though.

18. I'm so, so sorry this is taking forever to finish. Let's continue.

Our next category is...

〄〄〄COUPLE OF THE YEAR〄〄〄

Our nominees are...

[​IMG]

HyunA - Somin
    G-Dragon - Jooyeon
    Yulhee - Minhwan
    Mei Qi - Xuan Yi
    Mina - BamBam

5TH PLACE

[​IMG]

YULHEE - MINHWAN

VOTERS:

[​IMG]

SloMover: Oh wow they are a very attractive couple.

Slice of Life: Ddddddd poor it. I guess no one followed this couple's journey except me. Well, the good unnie Yulhee accidentally uploaded a photo of her and Minhwan on her Instagram account. And after that, they admitted that they are dating. And then came the announcement of Yulhee's departure from Sajaegi Pioneers Laboum. And then came the announcement of their marriage and that Yulhee is pregnant. That is all.

Soyul's impact though.

3RD PLACE
    TWO WAY TIE

[​IMG]

MINA - BAMBAM

VOTERS:
    @Serg.
    @eliminathan

Serg.: Get that D sis.

SloMover: Good for them.

Slice of Life: Basically, a photo of Mina and Bambam on a bed (?) leaked. Both GOT7 and Twice stans came up with explanations about how the said photo is edited and shit... and then JYP Entertainment said "nope, the photo ain't shopped but they are just friends." JYP is such a messy binch who lives for the drama.

With that said, Mina, sis, why Bambam? This is giving me Taeyeon-Baekhyun teas.

[​IMG]

G-DRAGON - JOOYEON

VOTERS:
    @Monkey0
    @Cotton Park

Monkey0: Get that money bitch!

SloMover: Get money, Jooyeon, but you can do better.

Slice of Life: Jooyeon making Daragon stans foam their mouths? Iconic.

2ND PLACE

[​IMG]

MEI QI - XUAN YI

VOTERS:
    @PopZeitgeist
    @Ceir
    @ThighHighs
    @He
    @karmarisma
    @Aries
    @SloMover

He: goals of wealth and love

SloMover: ICONIC.

Slice of Life: WJSN's greatest contribution to history.

vague, Aries, Vixen and 11 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.