K-Popjustice Charts - January 2018 Edition + 2nd GRAMAMA Awards - COMPLETE RESULTS | Page 24 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Popjustice Charts - January 2018 Edition + 2nd GRAMAMA Awards - COMPLETE RESULTS

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Slice of Life, Jan 23, 2018.

1. I should have known.

[​IMG]

vague, Aries, Vixen and 6 others like this.
  2. The riggery. I would've been #1.

[​IMG]

vague, Aries, Island and 4 others like this.
  3. That was before I realized she was the Fight Song girl. @ARMY finish ha.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
    vague, Aries, send photo and 2 others like this.
  4. Ddddddddd, sorry unnie. I'll add your points, I promise in the name of Shaman Unnie.

vague, Aries, send photo and 2 others like this.
  5. Seaux...

One category left...

And it's the...

〄〄〄MESS OF THE YEAR〄〄〄

Who will take home the coveted final Daesang? Finale soon.

(I've already written the post. Just need to make graphics and shit.)

Please be on your sluttiest but still couture outfits! See y'all in the red carpet.

[​IMG]

vague, Aries, Island and 10 others like this.
  6. JooE is iconic for her friendship with Chuu & Kim Lip alone.

[​IMG]

vague, mokimbird, Aries and 7 others like this.
  7. Well, I dug into the archives to find something slutty yet couture. I think I did well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

vague, Aries, PopZeitgeist and 8 others like this.
  8. Rachel Platton beating Amber is the most hurtful personal attack I’ve received on this subforum.

And Slicey, I didn’t vote because I really hadn’t kept up with the Kpop scene outside of listening to music.

vague, Aries, Kuhleezi and 2 others like this.
  9. At least you’ve got great taste.

10. You right now:

vague, Aries, send photo and 3 others like this.
  11. My company told me I can't have a slutty dress because of my innocent maknae image but I borrowed my good sis @Gintoki's dress for tonight

[​IMG]

vague, Gintoki, Aries and 5 others like this.
  12. Feelin’ like pumpkin, Feelin’ like Squash
    [​IMG]

vague, Aries, Vixen and 7 others like this.
  13. [​IMG]

I don't remember her baby face parked anywhere near the @send photo approved Shaman Training School.

Anyway, I'm here ❤

[​IMG]

vague, Aries, Serg. and 6 others like this.
  14. Cleaning the dungeon before YG lets me out to go to the red carpet - Bom took this photo of my lewk tho
    [​IMG]

vague, Aries, Slice of Life and 3 others like this.
  15. WELCOME TO THE FINALE OF THE 2ND GRAMAMA AWARDS.

Unnies, I can't thank y'all enough for not abandoning me and this thread.

Let's do this.

Our final category is...

〄〄〄MESS OF THE YEAR〄〄〄

And the nominees are...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Broduce 101 Mess
    Laboum messs
    Super Junior mess
    Kyla mess
    BP Rania mess
    T.O.P Marijuana Scandal
    A Pink bomb threats
    Mamamoo mess
    SNSD Thread Getting Transferred to Comeback Coroner
    Don't Say No-Gate

7TH PLACE
    FOUR WAY TIE

[​IMG]

SUPER JUNIOR MESS

VOTERS:
    [​IMG]

SloMover: Trash, all of them. Complete trash.

Slice of Life: Is it weird that I completely got my life from that Siwon dog's mess? Dddddddd. I mean, someone died which was bad but NOT THE DOG CAUSING MAJOR DRAMA. Legends only. Sungmin's mess is just fandom mess. And Kangin is just a trash person in general and I hope he gets jail time but I won't hold my breath.

[​IMG]

PRISTIN'S KYLA MESS

VOTERS:
    [​IMG]

SloMover: I’m not 100% sure what’s going on but from a quick skim Pledis and SK public are trash because it seems like Kyla is going through what Bekah did.

Slice of Life: I can't believe no one remembered this mess. It was about Kyla's apparent struggle with her weight and how netizens bullied her for it. Oh, and remember that trash named Edward Avila? He also came for Kyla. I mean, fix your BB cream first, sis, then we'll talk.

[​IMG]

BP RANIA MESS

VOTERS:
    [​IMG]

SloMover: The whole introduction of Alexandra into the group always felt gross and exploitative to me so I’m glad she’s found a way out. It’s disgusting that she was never anything more than a glorified hype girl.

Slice of Life: This was just sad. I remember getting excited for BP Rania when they added Alex to the group. Turns out, unsurprisingly, that the agency didn't know what to do with Alex. There's this one instance where Alex just stood in the back of the stage while watching her fellow members perform. Why did she not perform with her group? I honestly don't know. And Alex's departure from the group is even messier.

[​IMG]

T.O.P MARIJUANA SCANDAL

VOTERS:
    [​IMG]

SloMover: It’s 2018, South Korea.

Slice of Life: This was also pretty sad. The fact that we almost lost T.O.P just because of this scandal is pretty sickening to me. K-netizens need to chill.

6TH PLACE

[​IMG]

LABOUM MESS

VOTERS:
    @PopZeitgeist

SloMover: I don’t mind the alleged “sajaegi” of Hwi Hwi because it’s a massive bop but Only U was an embarassing shamble.

Slice of Life: Kweens of Tteokbokki! No but seriously, it's sad that this sajaegi scandal will forever follow Laboum's career (and Momoland's too but that's for another time). They will always be now known as Sajaegi Princesses or something.

4TH PLACE
    TWO WAY TIE

[​IMG]

BRODUCE 101 MESS

VOTERS:
    @karmarisma
    @eliminathan

eliminathan: Kang Daniel saying Harry Pote

SloMover: Broduce 101 felt a lot more rigged than the first season did. I didn’t pay super close attention but the Top 11 was never consistent, unlike the girls season where you knew at least 5 of the girls being dead certain in making the group.

Slice of Life: Dddddd the drama even before the show started. Remember all those sexual assault and bullying accusations that caused some trainees to exit the show even before it started? The show was, at that time, fondly called "Reduce 101." The most gag-worthy mess though was when perennial number 1 holder JR from Nu'est mysteriously didn't make the final group. THE HORROR. But looking back, I think it's for the best that my boy JR didn't make it. At least he's saved from that latest Wanna One mess. Kii.

[​IMG]

A PINK BOMB THREATS MESS

VOTERS:
    @Monkey0
    @eccentricsimply

Monkey0: For Beige Supremes, this was so extra and messy. I lived.

eccentricsimply: Suju's was lowkey expected, as was Mamamoo's. TOP's was too tragic, everything else wasn't that big. And I mean APink's only shows how fucking incompetent law enforcement is

SloMover: This sort of reads like something that LOONA stans would do on twitter, tbh.

Slice of Life: Coming from a place where bomb threats are pretty common, this was truly horrific to me. Bomb threats are no joke. I still can't believe this happened multiple times to A Pink. Did the culprit even get caught? The incompetence is staggering.

vague, Island, Serg. and 4 others like this.
  16. 3RD PLACE

[​IMG]

SNSD THREAD GETTING TRANSFERRED TO COMEBACK CORONER

VOTERS:
    @send photo
    @Serg.
    @GeiPanda
    @Aries
    @SloMover

send photo: FUCK YOU ALL IF I DON'T WIN THIS I'LL MAKE AN EVEN BIGGER MESS.

Serg.: Dunno if I should vote for real mess or a funny mess, but this was really funny so

SloMover: I ain’t mad about this one.

Slice of Life: Will my ex-husband @send photo forgive me for not voting for this? Kii. Do I even have to tell y'all about this? It's all in the title: The SNSD thread got transferred to Comeback Coroner. Let me just link y'all to @send photo's explanation:

Tragique. But also funny. Kii.

2ND PLACE

[​IMG]

MAMAMOO MESS

VOTERS:
    @Salami
    @ryjm
    @ryan_riot92
    @Kuhleezi
    @Cotton Park
    @Island

ryan_riot92: These girls are gorgeous … these girls are talented … these girls are absolute power-houses … and they continue to fuck up their reputation this way … It’s just disgusting.

SloMover: Mamamoo will never learn.

Slice of Life: For all the Mamamoo fans in the forum (where? where are they?.gif), this is the reason why A LOT of the KPJ unnies have such strong opinions against the Moo girls. I think this mess peaked when Mamamoo did blackface for a concert or something and uh... yeah, not cute. At all. They apologized (I believe) but y'all can't blame these unnies for not stanning these girls like they used to. Poor it.

vague, ohnostalgia, Island and 11 others like this.
  17. And the GRAMAMA Award for...

〄〄〄MESS OF THE YEAR〄〄〄

goes to...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DON'T SAY NO GATE

VOTERS:
    @Sanctuary
    @Alouder98
    @Ceir
    @BEST FICTION
    @ThighHighs
    @He
    @junglefish
    @Slice of Life
    @Squashua
    @Gintoki

@roux sunbaenim's final act before ha first death proved to be the most scandalous mess of 2017 for the K-Popjustice subforum.

The drama. The Japanese imperialism accusations. The countless threads. Peter, HBIC of Popjustice, even got involved. And a number of mods.

And the spamming of Don't Say No music video in the General Discussion thread.

This mess was, simply put, iconic.

And to think that it all started just because @roux was on @Shockbox's ignore list ddddddddd and that the good sis @Shockbox didn't see @roux already posted the Don't Say No music video. THIS IS MY FAVOURITE PART OF THE STORY. The absolute pettiness. I live.

If you want to relive the drama, start reading here.

Alouder98: Pretty much all of us are messy on varied levels but nobody can be as iconic as roux sunbaenim.

He: all the drama i needed

SloMover: I don’t know what this one is in reference to. (SOL: Now you know xoxo)

Congratulations, @roux! Please accept your GRAMAMA statuette!

[​IMG]

vague, ohnostalgia, Gintoki and 12 others like this.
  18. I agree. They really do need to give Sorn more airtime.

19. I can't @ fan favourite Hobgoblin, looking all cute and drama-free, debuting in the midst of all that.

Vixen, eliminathan, Ceir and 5 others like this.
  20. DDD let me just say... Edward Avila should avoid a profile shot with that chin implant.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.