K-Popjustice Charts ֍ July 2021 Edition ֍ Complete Results | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Popjustice Charts ֍ July 2021 Edition ֍ Complete Results

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Slice of Life, Jul 20, 2021.

1. This is the only song that I have on my list at the moment. Really is Dry July

2. Let's make it a KPJC basement debut!

3. WOODZ released not one but two new songs? How did I miss that?? Why did none of you hoes @ me???

[​IMG]

nikkysan, RUNAWAY, vague and 3 others like this.
  4. I guess I can just resend my June ballot.

Vixen, Wills, Music Is Death and 8 others like this.
  5. Calling all SHINee stans...maybe we can try to get "Don't Call Me" or "Superstar" into the top 5 this time?

6. If July is boy group redemption month can we add this #13 peaking anthem to the list?

[​IMG]

Wills, nikkysan, Attis and 4 others like this.
  7. OK I listened to them and one I don't care for, but this is lovely! Another non-ballad OST, it's a cute and dreamy electronic midtempo.

This would go well in a playlist with Red Velvet's "Future" and TXT's "Your Light", I think.

Slice of Life and vague like this.
  8. A store I was in today played Weekend twice and I've officially decided to give it my 10 points.

I genuinely don't know what to vote for, what a slow month.

9. if y'all are looking for things to pad out your ballots this month, might i suggest voting for After School’s magnum opus, "Dress to kill"?

if you need another song, we’ll, how about "Shh"?

if you like these songs, then please make sure you check out the After School discography rate when it opens in September!

He, Vixen, nikkysan and 17 others like this.
  10. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

I added a bunch of songs to our playlists, unnies, so please check them out! The crazy amount of nugus though,,,,,,,,, iconique!

Upcoming reeases include new albums from Dreamcatcher, AKMU and D.O. so we still have something to look forward to!

He, nikkysan, Music Is Death and 15 others like this.
  11. Surprised there is no campaign for this

Can we get this to Top 5 as it should've been ?

[​IMG]

12. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

Can we PLEASE vote for Colde & Baekhyun's new collab? Cindy this is EXCELLENCE!

13. I am, once again, gonna give most points to 0X1=LOVESONG cause I’m still bitter that they haven’t gotten a Top 5 here since Run Away and keep getting stuck at #7… and looking at August they aren’t about to either fffff

nikkysan, ysev, vague and 3 others like this.
  14. No but actually girls, a number* of us are throwing our weight behind 0X1=LOVESONG, it's not like there's much else going on this month! Please join us!! xx

*idk how much traction this will get but "a number" will still be technically true!

nikkysan, ysev, chrisjche and 4 others like this.
  15. Slice of Life

Okay, since people are starting to vote (thanks babes), lemme promo some of my faves.

First up is AKMU who has returned with an iconique single and album. The single, NAKKA, is NOT a ballad so ballad-haters, AKMU did this for y’all!

All seven songs are gonna have their own music videos. These are what have been released so far:

He, nikkysan, Music Is Death and 15 others like this.
  16. Slice of Life

@soratami look away bestie

Next is of course, DAY6 (Even of Day) who has released their excellent second mini album, Right Through Me. The single, also called Right Through Me, is also NOT a ballad so KBopJustice, y’all won once again.

They also released live clips for album tracks, Walk and We.

17. People really should give the AKMU mini a try, it's so good.

He, ysev, Attis and 1 other person like this.
  18. And Young K bleached his hair for our sins

nikkysan, ysev, Overdose and 3 others like this.
  19. I'm not sure how I missed this but our favourite twinks released their self-produced songs and all three are gorgeous.

20. City Pop sensation Kim Areum has returned for my our ballots!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.