K-Popjustice Charts | June 2019 Edition | COMPLETE RESULTS | Page 10 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Popjustice Charts | June 2019 Edition | COMPLETE RESULTS

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Slice of Life, Jun 23, 2019.

1. 9

[​IMG]

FEEDBACK
    BoA (feat. Nucksal)
    from the Feedback single album
    SM Entertainment

59 points

Last Month's Position: N/A
    Peak Position: 9
    Months on Chart: 1

Voters:
    10 - @RUNAWAY
    9 - @vague
    8 - @Oleander
    7 - @Deja-Boo
    6 - @FunkyButChic
    5 - @savilizabeths, @ryjm, @ohnostalgia
    3 - @Empty Shoebox
    1 - @Love Deluxe

I feel like I'm betraying BoA unnie by not voting for Feedback HGDSHJD. I'm so sorry, unnie.

Anyway, Feedback is BoA's first Korean single for 2019. It features rapper Nucksal. And I am sad that BoA have not performed this live yet.

Feedback is BoA's entry for this year's Korean summer anthem contest. The song is light and carefree and just fun overall. It's probably BoA's most breezy Korean single since... I don't even remember. All of BoA's more recent singles have been rather fierce. It's nice to see her tackle a lighter sound.

I'll be honest. While Feedback is good, it really doesn't reach the heights of her 2018 singles. It doesn't even match her 2018 album tracks. I really hope this is just a pre-release single and the true title track will be much more eventful. And I'm gonna need another album from the good sunbae too.

savilizabeths: This is a little awkward considering I think I was the lowest BoA scorer in the End of Year rate. Oops? Maybe I'm just tasteless? Probably. Anyway, this is so bright and retro sounding. I didn't think much of it on first listen but I fell in love with that chorus very fast. I'm not in love with the rap verse, but it has energy to match the song so that's nice. That chorus is just so soaring and wonderful. Okay, I love this! (SOL: DDDD I kinda screamed when I saw that you voted for a BoA song, unnie.)

ryjm: Eugh this woman can do absolutely no wrong in my eyes. Yet another amazing release from the queen (and future CEO) of SM. She’s a cute standalone single but I’d be happy if this is indicative of the direction for her next full release. Stunning vocals as always. While the video isn’t really up to much (give me another iconique upside down strut unnie!) the song more than makes up for it.

Empty Shoebox: BoA continues to be an icon, but that man on here does his best to ruin this song. (SOL: For once, I agree that the man drags the song down. Kekeke.)

Love Deluxe, Deja-Boo, Rem and 22 others like this.
  2. Yeah, Feedback is cute, but sadly I'm not really feeling it.

ysev, Vixen and Slice of Life like this.
  3. I didn't expect this to receive so much love. A lovely surprise~

[​IMG]

SIDE EFFECTS
    Stray Kids
    from the Clé 2: Yellow Wood mini album
    JYP Entertainment

61 points

Peak Position: 8

Voters:
    10 - @OspreyQueen, @junglefish, @Wills
    9 - @Squashua
    6 - @Coming Century
    4 - @ryjm, @BEST FICTION
    3 - @savilizabeths
    2 - @Sanctuary, @eliminathan
    1 - @Rem

And the highest ranking boy group song for June is... Side Effects... by Stray Kids??? I'm shqqk.

We (or maybe it was just me dddd) have dragged Stray Kids for not being able to release one (1) good single yet here they are, safely in the top 10 with their latest single. How the tables have turned huh.

Side Effects is a weird song. It's not the commercial song I'd like Stray Kids to serve. But it does suit them well. The verses are really well-sung and rapped. The pre-chorus, in particular, is a thing of beauty.

And the chorus can be summarized with this gif:
    [​IMG]

Seriously, when I listen to the song, all I can think about is this gif dddddd. It's too bad that Stray Kids didn't dress as goths for this music video. It would've been much, much more iconique.

I am not as enamoured as some of y'all with Side Effects but I can't deny that Stray Kids have definitely improved. When I listen to their past singles, I always get secondhand embarrassment and I don't even know why dddd. Those songs just sounded so cringey to me. But there is no secondhand embarrassment feeling with Side Effects. I hope they explore this sound more.

savilizabeths: Initially this was only getting my number 10 mostly because I hadn't actually listened to it as much as it deserves. But while listening to it to write my commentary, I just...had to move it higher. I love these boys. God, this is just really damn good. Like, I love this so much that I'm trying to resist the temptation to put it even higher on this chart. CAN FELIX PLEASE STOP MURDERING ME WITH HIS DEEP VOICE BULLSHIT?!?! Stop that! Okay, I'm going to shut up now.

OspreyQueen: Probably the weirdest K-Pop song of 2019 so far? It’s genuinely quite unsettling and I wouldn’t recommend listening in the dark, but this kind of creepy pop is right up my street.

ryjm: What kind of demented bop is this!? Love the red herring intro fooling you into thinking this would be some dramatic ballad-esque track only to reveal itself as some aggressive wig snatching banger. That dirty synth is so damn sexual it makes my ears tickle. Kii at the chorus lyrics sounding like someone reading through the possible side effects of taking a paracetamol (ooop, it literally just clicked for me why the song is called Side Effects, I’m a dumb bitch ddd). I live for how aggressive and theatrical the production is, the screaming is mildly hilarious, but I love the drama of it all.

BEST FICTION: Don't ask but I'm a Stray Kids fan now. (SOL: You should be! There are Australians in that group. You should stan them dddd.)

eliminathan: They wore me down with their HUNDREDS of releases every month, I think I'm a stan now. Felix's "Ugh, mori...apeu..da" that introduces the last chorus is ICONIC.

The last video is for the Felix stans, @savilizabeths and @eliminathan. x

Love Deluxe, Deja-Boo, Rem and 21 others like this.
  4. MORI APEUDA

[​IMG]

Oleander, savilizabeths, ysev and 8 others like this.
  5. I'm sorry but I can't stop thinking about this gif whenever the new fromis_9 song is mentioned

[​IMG]

Sanctuary, Rem, junglefish and 15 others like this.
  6. Deserved better but I'll take it.

This is such a fun song and I've loved it from the first listen. With its groovy retro sound, it could easily fit on Woman which is one of my favorites by her and in contention for my favorite album of hers after listening to songs from it daily after adding the whole album to my playlist dddd. Her harder and fiercer songs are excellent but so are these lighter and brighter moments from her which sadly get overshadowed by the former.

vague, ohnostalgia, RUNAWAY and 2 others like this.
  7. 2019 is really the year of unexpected comebacks.

[​IMG]

GOBLIN
    Sulli
    from the Goblin single album
    SM Entertainment

97 points

Peak Position: 7

Voters:
    10 - @ryjm
    9 - @ysev
    8 - @RUNAWAY, @savilizabeths
    7 - @PopZeitgeist, @Oleander, @GeiPanda
    6 - @Island
    5 - @Coming Century, @Love Deluxe, @Cotton Park, @Vesperly
    3 - @eccentricsimply, @nikkysan, @Rainbow Road
    2 - @He, @Slice of Life
    1 - @codecat, @junglefish

First we had a Park Bom comeback in March. And in June, another legend unexpectedly made her return to the spotlight. It's Sulli, binch.

Goblin is the first solo single of Sulli. Sulli was of course a former member of f(x). After a (very) brief promotion for the group's single, Red Light, Sulli went on hiatus due to being mentally and physically exhausted from malicious comments made by Korean netizens. And in August of 2015, it was announced that Sulli has officially withdrawn from the group. Sulli then went into acting (y'all need to look up her movie with Kim Soo-hyun) and becoming an Instagram sensation. In 2018, she was featured in Dean's single, Dayfly. But other than that, she distanced herself far away from music.

So it really came as a surprise to me when it was suddenly announced that she was gonna release her first single album. An album. Not even just a random single. Who would've thought?

And the surprise turned into full-on stannage when the song dropped. Sulli came for blood. Goblin is everything I wanted and more from Sulli in 2019. I love how the song perfectly made use of Sulli's vocals. Of course, we all know Sulli is not a vocalist. But I will say that she never sounded this good before. Her sweet vocals complemented the song's vibe. The song is not exactly a ballad but it's definitely not a bop either. And I think Sulli's vocals just fit the song to a T.

Goblin sounds like an early IU single. There's something magical about it but it has a dark undercurrent to it too. The music video captures the song pretty well. The video is about a person with dissociative disorder. I'm not even gonna pretend I understand the video but I know for a fact that it looks perfect. It's in my top 5 music videos of the year for sure.

savilizabeths: Probably my biggest surprise of the month. The responses and comments on the forum had my interest piqued. The video is a work of art, and I really love the song as well. The chorus sounds a little Christmas-y almost and it's so joyful. It's just such a sweet little song in contrast with its visuals.

Cotton Park: Jesus, it's Sulli. With something you'd expect from Heejin or Chuu, a Beatle-esque little pure pop number. It wasn't what I expected from the former f(x) world-class visual, but it's grown on me so much. I wish I liked it more, but.... Jesus, it's Sulli, with a "Shadow"-like comeback. I just couldn't be more happy for her to be back.

ryjm: Lemme just gush about how much I fucking love this. Serving Melanie Martinez vibes (but without being problematic…unless you count not wearing a bra and being confident in your sexuality and womanhood problematic…looking at you South Korea.). This is a beautifully elegant and warped take on the f(x) sound – simultaneously creepy yet sweet. I live for the dichotomy between the demented verses and the surprisingly uplifting chorus. The whole thing sounds like some creepy nursery rhyme. The video is incredible, unnie delivered some stunning and off kilter imagery that perfectly encapsulates the warped soundscape of the song and its lyrics. Demonic shaman Sulli can step on my neck and sacrifice me to the dark gods. Sulli is a woman uncompromising in her vision and artistic integrity and I could not be happier to have her back on the music scene.

8. Well.

[​IMG]

BOOGIE UP
    WJSN
    from the For the Summer mini album
    Starship Entertainment

126 points

Peak Position: 6

Voters:
    10 - @Squashua
    9 - @Coming Century, @Rainbow Road, @Hurricane Drunk
    8 - @Reboot, @He, @ryjm
    7 - @Serg., @FunkyButChic, @Slice of Life
    6 - @nikkysan, @savilizabeths, @Cotton Park
    4 - @junglefish, @Island, @Oleander, @ohnostalgia
    3 - @ryan_riot92, @Wills
    2 - @eccentricsimply, @codecat

The battle for a spot in the top 5 was bloody and in the end, WJSN's excellent summer single, Boogie Up, was the final victim. Poor it. @Vixen won.

WJSN abandoned FULL8LOOM and their cosmic sound to deliver a summer bop for the ages. I cannot imagine anyone not enjoying Boogie Up, girls. Like for real. Unless you hate summer music of course dddd. But really, Boogie Up is probably the most solid summer single released this year so far and I can see myself using and abusing this song until, like, December ddddd. It's that good.

While I lament the lack of ""cosmic-ness"", I also truly appreciate WJSN for releasing something out of their comfort zones. I know they kinda tried to do the summer single shebang with Happy before and it didn't work out. Thank fuck they improved so much with Boogie Up. We love a glow-up moment!

At first I truly detested that chorus. WJSN's singles always, always have gorgeous choruses and to me, Boogie Up's chorus (or lack thereof) was a disgrace to humanity. But then I found myself singing "boogie boogie up *instrumental noises*" under my breath and yeah, I stan the chorus now. It is sooo catchy.

The music video is just WJSN being their hot selves so that's whatever. I did pick up a lot of similarities with Red Velvet's Red Flavor music video though dddd. Not that I'm against it, no ma'am. I want more Red Flavors in my life so this is a cute homage for me.

I'm pretty sure WJSN are gonna return to their cosmic sound again after this era so don't worry too much if you aren't a big fan of Boogie Up. As for people like me who stan the song/video/era, LET'S SHAKE THAT BOOGIE UP, GIRLIES. xoxo

ryan_riot92: A cute little summer bop. Not your typical WJSN title track formula but still a decent tune!

savilizabeths: Unpopular opinion, but I liked 'Kiss Me' quite a bit. Cute summer songs always make me happy, and this one is no exception. Sure, it's not the Cosmic concept we all love from them, but it's a really cute song with such a light, summer-y vibe that just makes me wish it was summer in my corner of the world. (SOL: The fact that I had to Google Kiss Me HSGDJH. I didn't know this song existed??? Now I miss OT13.)

Cotton Park: If you play this, the single, right after "Oh My Summer" it almost sounds like a perfect coda of the slightly superior album track. The weaving synths in the chorus are reminiscent to me of an early Daft Punk track and give the track just enough of a hint of their usual cosmic-sounding anthology.

ryjm: WJSN are renowned for their more ethereal and theatrical releases – Boogie Up is a departure from their well-established soundscape and revels in it’s carefree summery sound. The song harkens back to their Happy Moment era, which I know was a rough spot for some fans, but I absolutely adore this more joyous and camp side to them (justice for the absolute bop that is Babyface). While this isn’t revolutionary and seems like a regression of sorts (there’s no artistic growth), the song delivers on its promise to be an absolute bop and will be dominating my summer playlist.

9. Boogie Up and the WJSN mini went from being shit to potentially being one of my favourite releases of the year so far really quickly.

He, ryjm and ysev like this.
  10. 5

[​IMG]

UH-OH
    (G)I-DLE
    from the Uh-Oh single album
    Cube Entertainment

138 points

Peak Position: 5

Voters:
    10 - @Reboot , @Cotton Park , @Empty Shoebox
    9 - @junglefish, @Twinkle
    8 - @enjoy v2.0 , @PopZeitgeist , @ysev , @Island , @Remorque , @Squashua, @Kuhleezi, @GeiPanda
    7 - @vague
    4 - @eccentricsimply
    3 - @Oleander, @ohnostalgia, @Rem
    2 - @RUNAWAY
    1 - @Deja-Boo, @ryjm, @ThighHighs, @Slice of Life

Idle with a G slaps back with a ballsy single with almost no English until the very end. This makes it a little difficult for me to stiltedly sing to just the English parts as I annoy anyone within earshot throughout my day. So, it took a day for the hook to sink in at first. Then seeing them knock this little Dre-flavored slappin' West Coast funkadelatry right out of the park on the music shows drilled this slammer into my head for good. It makes me want to use even more slopping mismatched and possibly embarrassingly anachronistic argot. I'm that guy. It's hopeless.

I only recently learned that (G)I-DLE is pronounced "idle." So, yeah, they make you use three characters "(,G, and )" to produce absolutely no sound. Those are the kind of stones that this sextet figuratively flops around.

Songwize, this jaunty romp starts with a minorish key signature of impending doom, leaving you slightly askew, jerking your head in anticipation of the next chorus, verse, middle eight, and of course, the big finish that has become a stylistic signature of Gee Idle. (Yeah, I pronounced that G. That's how I roll, gurrrrls.) With some deft old-school vinyl scratching and slurpy strings, the talented vocal tag team leads us to a nasty slap-bass bottom for another of Soyeon's deceptively complex raps, garnished by sneaky-clever call and response from the others. Soyeon could rap random names out of a phone book (google it) and make it fascinating somehow.

As mentioned above, the big finish (because she's too bad-ass to finish when you expect her to) is the only piece that gives us the English lyrical handles that are so dominant and predictible in KPop. Was this intentional? Was it risky? Would the song have been more widely accepted with a little more of those lines that make our ears perk, much like a dog when it hears a human word it understands. Arrroooo? Go outside? Arrrooooo? Walk? Arrrroooo?

exid_gidle1.png
    exid_gidle2.png
    exid_gidle3.png

And did they even care that they completely absorbed a concept and sets thrust forward by our beloved EXID (pronounced E.X.I.D.) just months ago? Nah. They just marked their territory all over it, people. That's how they roll.

And imitation is the sincerest form of flattery anyway.
    (G)I-DLE must be the best all-round new group since... you know who. I can't wait for their next move.

enjoy v2.0: Oh love this too, they totally work the 90s aesthetic and Yuqi looks amazing
    ThighHighs: Sorry girls, this really aint it. It's chill and smooth, but there isn't anything more to make this less of a snooze, so I'm out. The moment where all the backup dancers in the video sink down is cool tho.

Empty Shoebox: Not my favourite from my girls, but I thing it's a great homage to a genre that I didn't really like.

ryjm: It pains me so much to say this, but every time (G)I-DLE has a comeback it feels like a case of diminishing returns. They started out so strong and I’m always so eager to stan everything they do but each subsequent single seems to be less impressive than the last. While I commend them for exploring their sound and developing their artistry, I’m struggling to enjoy them as much. Don’t get me wrong, I think Uh Oh! Is great, but it’s no LATATA or Hann (or even Senorita). I adore their confidence and the video serves some killer lewks (ginger Yuqi is such a fierce look, ugh I stan her so hard), but this was a bit of a miss for me.

11. 4

[​IMG]

SUNNY SIDE UP!
    Red Velvet
    from the The ReVe Festival Day 1 mini album
    SM Entertainment

141 points

Peak Position: 4

Voters:
    10 - @Dangerous Maknae, @PopZeitgeist
    9 - @enjoy v2.0, @eccentricsimply, @SloMover, @Cotton Park
    8 - @nikkysan, @ryan_riot92
    7 - @Rainbow Road, @ThighHighs, @Vixen
    6 - @Love Deluxe, @Slice of Life, @Artemisia, @GeiPanda, @Empty Shoebox
    5 - @He, @Kuhleezi
    3 - @Vesperly
    2 - @ysev
    1 - @Serg., @RUNAWAY, @Hurricane Drunk

Did y'all really think Sunny Side Up! won't reign as the highest charting album track for June? Nawt when this was actually in second place for the first half of the voting period. Iconique.

Sunny Side Up! is track number 2 of Red Velvet's latest mini album, The ReVe Festival Day 1. Although it is not billed as an official single, Red Velvet performed the song for the first week of their promotions on music shows alongside the actual single, Zimzalabim. And yes, oh yes, yes, yes, Sunny Side Up! is utter perfection. I'm so glad it did so well on our charts.

Sunny Side Up! sees Red Velvet once again exploring another genre. This time it's reggae and on paper, Red Velvet doing reggae is a mess. But surprisingly (or maybe not), Red Velvet sound right at home on Sunny Side Up! Kweens of Quality Album Tracks strike yet again.

Sunny Side Up! is like the Automatic to Zimzalabim's Dumb Dumb. It's much more subdued and is almost a polar opposite of Zimzalabim. While Zimzalabim is a crazy mess of a song (and yet I stan dddd), Sunny Side Up! is just effortlessly cool. No gimmicks needed.

We cannot not talk about that chorus. Good god, that chorus is heavenly. When they sing "woohoo ooh lala" my wig just voluntarily falls off. What a smooth line. The song, like all the most perfect Red Velvet songs, is full off Red Velvet's signature harmonies, vocal layers and ad libs. Literally a 10/10.

We can argue for hours and hours whether Zimzalabim is shit or not. But I'm glad we can all agree that Sunny Side Up! is a flawless song - no contest!

enjoy v2.0: Sunny Side Up, sweetie i'm so sorry that SM has made that abomination the title track and gave a budget to do the only video from this project. Robbed queen

nikkysan: The Queens of B-Sides have delivered what is a hot contender for the b-side of the year, pretendstobeshocked.gif. I’m obsessed with this, if SM decided they would play it safe after RBB, then this would’ve been a perfect title track.

Cotton Park: My teenaged niece and nephews have finally realized that they have an eccentric uncle on Cape Cod and it's summer so here they come. I was driving them around the other night and this song came on one of the "mixed" Spotify playlists and the 16-year-old precocious drummer boy who thought he hated K-Pop mutters in the back seat, "I think I really like this. This is really good." I didn't tell him this, but it absolutely made my fucking weekend. Led Belbet wasn't the only thing he liked (I played a lot of "cool" K-Indie after that and he liked Katie, Oohyo, Yerin Baek, and Yeseo) but it broke some significant ice. We'll see if I have as much luck with my older one who's coming this weekend. He finally came out (just to me - I feel so honored, really) and just turned 18, and is off to college this fall, so we're off to P-Town on the 4th of July weekend. He idolizes Carly Rae, so yeah, he's gonna have to deal with some KPop... I mean, really... But now I know what to start off with. "Jiggum nan, Jiggum, nan..." (SOL: This is still the cutest, purest commentary in the history of KPJC. Thank you for sharing this, oppa!!!)

ThighHighs: They have the best B-sides in the business, and this one is no exception. Thank god for Wonder Girls inventing reggae so we could get this. (SOL: This 2NE1 - I Don't Care (Reggae Mix) erasure is not cute, sweatie.)

Vixen: The reggae influences are strong on this one, and I certainly don't mind. Sounds like the absolute perfect summer song. Breezy, sultry, laid-back yet playful. I genuinely feel like I'm on the beach when I listen to this. ALL SCRAMBLED UP!

Empty Shoebox: See @eccentricsimply, I don't hate Red Velvet, just their singles. (SOL: OH HEYYYY!)

12. Oh... Y'all wanted a twist, ay?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

BREAKTHROUGH
    Twice
    from the Breakthrough single album
    JYP Entertainment

149 points

Peak Position: 3

Voters:
    10 - @Serg., @Rainbow Road, @savilizabeths, @BEST FICTION, @eliminathan, @Twinkle, @Rem
    9 - @PopZeitgeist
    7 - @Dangerous Maknae, @Remorque
    6 - @Vesperly, @Oleander, @Kuhleezi
    5 - @enjoy v2.0, @codecat, @vague, @GeiPanda
    4 - @RUNAWAY, @Hurricane Drunk
    3 - @ThighHighs
    2 - @SloMover, @nikkysan, @junglefish
    1 - @Vixen

Who would've thought? We had all just about written off Twice's taste when it came to their Japanese singles after Candy Pop & Wake Me Up failed to live up to One More Time. But with the release of their best Korean single since Likey back in April, it was only about time before they released their best Japanese single... ever. This is their 5th Japanese single and it's being released next week, as the sequel to Happy Happy, which was released this week in Japan.

Happy Happy just debut at #2 on the Daily Oricon Charts with first day sales of 114,905, meaning it could be their first Japanese single to not debut at #1 on the Weekly Charts. Fingers crossed that the Japanese buyers are just saving their coin for Breakthrough when it drops next week. And if y'all are interested, the B-side is the Japanese version of Fancy, so the single is stacked with quality and worth the money!

I won't argue that this deserved #1 (even though it did), since Twice were just at #1 in April, so us Onces are happy to let the other girls breathe for a second. We love a bit of charity. But it feels good to be a Twice fan in 2019, they're serving actual QUALITY that I knew they were capable of. They're finally showing you all that they deserve to be the Nation's Girl Group, and if they make more songs like this, I imagine that title will be around for much longer.

There is a bittersweet feeling with the promotion of Happy Happy/Breakthrough with Mina pulling out of their appearance at Music Station. It was revealed last week that she's suffering from extreme anxiety about performing, and has since been removed from their Twicelights World Tour. I think most of us know what it's like to deal with anxiety and I hope we can all send positive vibes her way, because it must be so hard for her. #GetWellSoonMina

savilizabeths: In the past, I can't really say I've loved TWICE's Japanese output. The two tracks this month completely changed that though. God, this is just a bop and a half. I'm so excited to see TWICE showing their duality. This is such a powerful track with the marching beat, the breakdown, the rap! And the goddamn visuals and choreo came through too. Damn.

Vesperly: I like Happy Happy too (mostly because Jeongyeon has lines in that one...) but it didn't make the list.

ThighHighs: This is pretty simple, but it's catchy and might actually be my favorite of their Japanese singles.

Vixen: I think some of the elements of the production sound a little bit cheap/badly mixed in, but when we get to the chorus, I just can't help but BOP. Like, my whole fucking body moves on its own. It's just that infectious. What a chorus, seriously.

eliminathan: Their best Japanese song to date (not counting Be as ONE). I'm so happy they're going with the double release so they can still release a sickly sweet song as well as actually some bops.

Slice of Life: Binchhh, I genuinely forgot about this song. Please don't kill me. x (BF: Binch, you could've changed your votes, no one would know!)

And if you like J-Pop in general or would like to learn more, please join us for the Final Part of the Namie Amuro Discography Rate, beginning this month! She did, in fact, inspire Momo to begin performing!

Love Deluxe, Deja-Boo, Rem and 22 others like this.
  13. I see you want to wait for even more voters...

eliminathan, Serg., Oleander and 8 others like this.
  14. I didn't wait 9 months for 15 fucking voters.

[​IMG]

Rem, eliminathan, Serg. and 15 others like this.
  15. 15‽ Are you exaggerating or...

eliminathan, Serg., Oleander and 4 others like this.
  16. So....did Ong make slice of flops this time around? Are we really doing this with fucking Z********* of all songs?

vague, Slice of Life and ohnostalgia like this.
  17. I hope so!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
    Serg., evilsin, Oleander and 4 others like this.
  18. KPJ: Zimzalabim is a fucking mess, why is SM trying to kill this group with these weird songs? We want another Red Flavor or Bad Boy!

Also KPJ: *votes Zimzalabim into the Top 2*

Rem, vague, OspreyQueen and 11 others like this.
  19. Hehe

vague, Serg., evilsin and 5 others like this.
  20. Zimzalabim's middle-8 alone sent it to the top 2.

Serg., evilsin, Oleander and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.