K-Popjustice Charts ⁑⁑⁑ June 2022 Edition ⁑⁑⁑ Complete Results | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Popjustice Charts ⁑⁑⁑ June 2022 Edition ⁑⁑⁑ Complete Results

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Slice of Life, Jun 22, 2022.

1. You forgot one

[​IMG]

Slice of Life likes this.
  2. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

Wait FFFFFFFFFFF lemme add it to the last post so @Glitterizer doesn’t kill me.

I have BTS muted on Spotify so their songs/albums don’t show up on my playlists ajshdhdjdjdjdhdj

3. I'm sorry but this little EP is so good please...DIVIN' INTO YOU is everything you need for a dreamlike beautiful punchy summer!!!! Everybody make room for it in your ballots pleek! Just ignore MBK's usual incompetence and pretend it was released this week!!!!

vague, Wills, thommyh and 5 others like this.
  4. Some great June releases which haven't been posted yet:

vague, TéléDex, Wills and 5 others like this.
  5. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

Summer in Love, Help, and Color Me are on my ballot! Who else is with me?!

6. Slice of Life

7. æspa owned my Illusionussy this month so #2 on the singles chart isn’t ready because there’s no way they’re gonna beat out LOONA!

hmm maybe #3 because they’re probably gonna lose to Sunmi as well…

8. Slice of Life

9. Attention!

Thank you for your attention!

PS. Also, I see @Slice of Life did not include Heart Burn in the Spotify playlist. Do I smell some Pro-Nayeon Sunmi sabotage?

[​IMG]

10. Exactly!

Everyone remember to give your 9 points to this bop.

11. Slice of Life

WAITTTTTTTTT AHDHDHDHDHDJDJDJFJFJFJ now @BEST FICTION is totally gonna kill me!!!!!!
    [​IMG]

12. I have...submitted my ballot. I am repeatedly whispering to myself "I love fromis_9" as I incessantly rub CBD oil harvested from @junglefish's perineal gland to calm me down for the upcoming results. Let the bloodbath commence girlies

[​IMG]

vague, ysev, He and 13 others like this.
  13. Slice of Life

[​IMG]

Vote in the next 24 hours or else I will be terrorizing y’all through tags and PMs and other channels. ♡

14. The sabotage actually worked because I usually use that playlist to check new K-Pop releases, and since Heart Burn wasn't there I totally forgot to listen to it until today, as I was wrapping up my ballot, and as I didn't want to cut any of the songs I ended up not voting for it.

Though, well, I didn't vote for Nayeon either

[​IMG]

vague, He, ohdenny and 2 others like this.
  15. Slice of Life

16. Tactical votings by Orbits got to stop!

Or maybe we'll let it slide this month cause it's finally for a good song.
    [​IMG]

vague, thommyh, He and 9 others like this.
  17. The fury I will rain on this thread when Sunmi's #1 streak is broken thanks to this riggery.

18. Not me just finding out Nayeon put out an actual album ddd. Next month is going to be a disaster!

vague, He, ohdenny and 4 others like this.
  19. Slice of Life

vague, ysev, He and 13 others like this.
  20. Been busy today with music related activities, but I am fitting these new tunes in before bed. I can't believe Rocket Punch have a new song called Flour (floy-urr-eyae)

Last edited: Jul 8, 2022
    vague, ysev, Overdose and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.