K-Popjustice Charts ⁑⁑⁑ October 2021 Edition ⁑⁑⁑ Season Six Premiere ⁑⁑⁑ Complete Results | Page 10 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Popjustice Charts ⁑⁑⁑ October 2021 Edition ⁑⁑⁑ Season Six Premiere ⁑⁑⁑ Complete Results

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Slice of Life, Oct 25, 2021.

1. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

The penultimate award for tonight...

BONSANG

This award is given to the unnies who voted 10 to 11 times this season.

And the

[​IMG]

goes to...

VOTED 11x
    @clowezra
    @eatyourself
    @junglefish
    @Trinu 3.0

VOTED 10x
    @Deja-Boo
    @savilizabeths

Awwww, so near to a perfect voting record!!! Let's aim for the Daesang next season, unnies!!! Still, thank you so much for voting almost every single time! I'm honoured!

Congratulations, unnies!

In addition to the trophy, you will also receive:

KPJC BBQ MARINADE
    KPJC ICE CREAM
    KPJC KIMBAP
    KPJC KIMCHI
    KPJC MINI CHURRO SNACK
    KPJC PEPERO

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Hey twin! <3

[​IMG]

Oleander, vague, ohnostalgia and 15 others like this.
  3. Wait I won an award too?

[​IMG]

I don't remember when I voted but I will make sure to vote once in the next 12 months so I can keep my name out there.

Oleander, vague, ohnostalgia and 14 others like this.
  4. Slice of Life

And the last award for tonight... for the fifth season of the KPJC...

DAESANG

This award is given to the unnies who voted 12 times this season. Perfect season for y'all.

Each of you will receive:

KPJC AWARD TROPHY

KPJC BBQ MARINADE

KPJC ICE CREAM

KPJC KIMBAP

KPJC KIMCHI

KPJC MINI CHURRO SNACK

KPJC PEPERO

KPJC POTATO CRISP

KPJC RAMYUN

KPJC SOJU

and finally,

A SPECIAL NOTE FROM SLICE OF LIFE

And the

[​IMG]

goes to...

@Ana Raquel

[​IMG]

@askew

[​IMG]

@aux

[​IMG]

@BEST FICTION

[​IMG]

@codecat

[​IMG]

@Cotton Park

[​IMG]

@Crisp X

[​IMG]

@eccentricsimply

[​IMG]

@eliminathan

[​IMG]

5. Wait didn't I vote 2x?

6. Slice of Life

7. Slice of Life

8. Slice of Life

9. Will sort this out for next year angel, thank you again for all your hard work!

10. Reading through all these postcards, knowing I didn't earn my own but still wanting one anyway.

[​IMG]

11. I love these! @Slice of Life you are our mother!!
    Thanks for accepting me in the family despite my initial fights and messery when coming to this subforum fff

12. Slice of Life

FFFFFFFFFFFF first of all, let me say my apologies to the Daesang winners because I couldn't handwrite the notes. I just didn't have the time (work is truly killing me these days) and frankly, handwriting 36 (!!!) letters is just... super time-consuming. I hope y'all can forgive me!

Sorry also for taking my sweet ass time revealing the winners of these awards. I had a minor run to the emergency room last Friday so I just took the weekends off ffffff. But I'm okay, don't worry.

Okay, enough apologies. Thank you all once again for the love and support you have shown for the fifth season of the K-Popjustice Charts. It's honestly a lot of work running these charts every single month and there are times when I'm just... over it. But whenever I start revealing the results, I fall in love with this job of running these charts again ffffffff. I just love the rush of it all, I guess.

As I've said before, the fifth season is a landmark season for the K-Popjustice Charts. The growth during that season was just... staggering. From an average of 45.92 voters per month during Season 4, we have grown to 56.83 average voters per month for Season 5. To be completely honest, I don't expect the Season 6 numbers to be this good but we can always try, right?

Anyway, I'm talking too much. Once again, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! I'll see you tomorrow evening for the opening of the November 2021 charts. Goodnight, unnies!

Sarang,

@Slice of Life

13. Thank you for another great season Slicey!! Truly the greatest unnie of all time! <3

[​IMG]

Oleander, eatyourself, vague and 14 others like this.
  14. Slice of Life

Yes you did. You voted on August and October... but October is part of Season 6 already fffff. So you only voted once during Season 5.
    FFFFFFFFF I hope this motivates you to vote for the entirety of Season 6, unnie!!!
    [​IMG]

I'm sure there will be more fights and messery though. Kii!

15. The way I teared up reading that note @Slice of Life, this is not what I needed on a Monday morning! Now I have to attend meetings with my makeup running everywhere!!!

[​IMG]

This is all so sweet, as always – we'll never be able to thank you enough for how much you pour into keeping this subforum humming. It's been a wonderful place for us to connect and rip each other's throats out, and your hard work has been vital in building that community. We love you! ♡

16. If y'all keep making TXT flop at #6 every comeback you're damn right there will!!

[​IMG]

Oleander, eatyourself, vague and 13 others like this.
  17. Not to be that unnie, @Slice of Life, but all that postage says "this side is for the address", not the actual message.

I joke, of course, but thank you so much for your hard work every single month! I'm sorry I'm not as invested in general as I could be, still every month every KSOTY more likely gives me so many great songs to enjoy.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2021
  18. Uhmm...
    [​IMG]
    Thank you so much Slicey!
    Your ridiculously consistent work and, more importantly, heartwarming personality (publicly and in personal messages) are truly the glue that keeps the sub-forum together!
    We couldn't ask for a better patron saint! In Bomsus name, we love you <3 <3 <3

19. [​IMG]
    Love you babes
    XOXO - Jeon Somi

Oleander, eatyourself, vague and 3 others like this.
  20. This is so pure I can't!

[​IMG]
    Why is this gif so big fff

Your note warmed my heart! As a first time host, the BoA Rate was both a stressful and awesome experience, that I'd love to repeat. My life has been a rollercoaster since, but I hope I can go back to preparing Part 2 as soon as possible!

Thank you for everything you do to make this subforum such a safe and fun place. Your cheerfulness is always appreciated and it's part of what makes me comeback here everyday. Hwaiting! ♥️

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.