K-Popjustice Charts - September 2017 Edition - SEASON ONE FINALE! - COMPLETE RESULTS | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Popjustice Charts - September 2017 Edition - SEASON ONE FINALE! - COMPLETE RESULTS

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Slice of Life, Sep 22, 2017.

1. I'm back @Slice of Life unnie and I brought you flowers:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

BEST FICTION, Kuhleezi, He and 4 others like this.
  2. i love "Pow Pow" but the pink-haired girl (Yukyung) delivering that weak-ass "uh-huh" at 0:08 fills me with mild disappointment whenever i listen to it.

3. I just realised that we let Momoland flop even though they released THIS

At least JooE is making some money, I guess.

Slice of Life likes this.
  4. To be honest, I feel bad for not voting for this last month. I also stan Jaehwan (he stars in the MV) so it's more painful ddddd.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2017
    karmarisma likes this.
  5. Them releasing THIS is precisely why they flopped.

Squashua and Slice of Life like this.
  6. He

He

That Momoland song gave me a cavity.

JooE is still amazing, though.

7. [​IMG]

He, Ceir, Squashua and 2 others like this.
  8. Jooe pushing away the 'Freeze' haters
    [​IMG]

@Slice of Life Well Jaehwan's presence in the MV introduced me to a bop so no complaints here.

9. It’s a b-grade version of Heart Attack meant for Brave Girls.

I’m a snotty girl! I’m a sneezy girl! I’m a stuffy girl!

10. Why are you promoting the next Snuper flop with Jin's face?

11. 8

[​IMG]

CHAOTIC
    Odd Eye Circle
    from the Mix & Match mini album
    BlockBerryCreative

57 POINTS

Last Month's Position: N/A
    Peak Position: 8
    Months on Chart: 1

VOTERS:
    9 - @Kuhleezi
    8 - @Squashua, @Vesperly, @LA Hallucinations
    6 - @Ceir, @R92
    4 - @Island, @ThighHighs
    3 - @send photo
    1 - @Alouder98

TVXQ IS RENDERED WORTHLESS AND IRRELEVANT.

Not Odd Eye Circle inventing moody RnB-pop with this goddamn song.

Chaotic is the fourth (third if you don't count the Odd intro) song off Odd Eye Circle's mini album, Mix & Match. And on some days, I actually prefer this to Girl Front.

This is the RnB that I stan. I mentioned TVXQ and this actually reminds me of the duo's Before U Go - only this is less dramatic but just as good. I would totally die if Odd Eye Circle decides to promote this and even release a music video for it. I want a choreography as iconic as Red Velvet's Be Natural. Make it happen, @God.

I also clocked the Eclipse-isms of this track, Ceir unnie.

I wanted Eclipse 2.0 and this is close enough.

A shot of send photo while listening to this song:

[​IMG]

And Squashua unnie stans hard. I too would love an official English version... but with a Cupcakke featuring. Kekeke.

An album track? On MY ballot??? Well yes, when it's as fantastic as this one. Surprisingly, it's the song most in line with a certain western sound and genre to the point where, after the first listen, I was stunned it wasn't chosen as the International Title track. Half the chorus is in English anyway, it wouldn't sound of place among the girls of urban radio in the US and the vocal stutter samples actually BEG for a A$AP Rocky-esque rap feature (not that i'd necessary want that but could you imagine?). It's sexy, it's sultry and it sounds the nearest to the sound I enjoy most from these girls.

12. Also...

I'll remember this.

Whores.

13. 7

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ECLIPSE
    Kim Lip (of LOOΠΔ)
    from the Kim Lip single album
    BlockBerryCreative

59 POINTS

Last Month's Position: 11
    Peak Position: 3
    Months on Chart: 4

VOTERS:
    10 - @Cotton Park, @ajmkv
    9 - @Mikl C
    8 - @mokimbird
    6 - @send photo, @Island
    5 - @JuanJose
    3 - @GeiPanda
    2 - @LA Hallucinations

The song that made us all Kimberly Lip and Odd Eye Circle stans.

The song that just won't die. TT who? Playing With Fire nugu?

And this only peaked at number 3. We love a legend.

But honestly, I'm kinda surprised at the amount of points this is getting. Like, at four months, you'd believe no one would 10 this song. But for this month alone, it has two 10s. What a boss.

Not to rig the charts or anything, but if this charts again in the top 20 next month, it will be the first one to do so. Can we make that happen? Kii.

Odd Eye Circle's debut made mokimbird revisit this song.

Yeah, this is the month of Odd Eye Circle.

Ddddddd we're more than four months though, send photo bby.

everlasting longevity queen, our relationship teas

The good unnie Cotton Park has given this song ha 10 for two months straight. The obsession is real.

I can't quit her. I still listen to it several times a day.

And @Squashua unnie should be proud because ajmkv unnie is now a certified Lip Balm or whatever the name of a Kim Lip stan is.

OK, this has grown on me to the point where it's inscapable and it's amazing. It gets better with every listen, and I really love it. I'm hoping that Loona releases more things like this because I am in love.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
  14. LIP BALMS

Taken. Used. I'm developing the Tumblr now.

15. Kuhleezi, He, Monkey0 and 3 others like this.
  16. 6

[​IMG]

LOONATIC
    Odd Eye Circle
    from the Mix & Match mini album
    BlockBerryCreative

67 POINTS

Last Month's Position: N/A
    Peak Position: 6
    Months on Chart: 1

VOTERS:
    10 - @PopZeitgeist
    9 - @ThighHighs
    8 - @R92, @Kuhleezi, @D is for Danger!
    7 - @LA Hallucinations
    6 - @He
    5 - @Serg.
    3 - @BEST FICTION
    2 - @send photo
    1 - @Vesperly

And the highest charting non-single this edition is, of course, an Odd Eye Circle track.

*pretends to be shocked*

No but, if I may be super honest, I am actually shocked that this is the non-Girl Front song that we collectively deemed the best.

This was easily my least favourite Odd Eye Circle song when I first listened to the mini album. I thought there was something wrong with my ears, my earphones, or both. The production was... interesting, to say the least.

But nowadays I don't really mind the drowned out vocals. I mean, I love the ~aesthetic~ of it. Would I have preferred a clean vocal production? Of course. I need to hear Kim Lip in high quality audio all the time. But I can also live with this version.

Still, Chaotic is the better non-single and we all know it. Okay thank you.

Helium Kween He unnie is on the same boat as me.

Even though the helium (did you know this is my name in Spanish?) vocals are a bit weird at first, the loss in identity adds to the songs charm.

Serg. unnie needs to listen to better choruses but Imma let ha live because I love ha. x

Well we have found our chorus of the year

And D is for Danger! abeoji calls the song ethereal.

I love how they drowned out the vocals. It gives the song an ethereal quality.

17. Lip Balms for life. Loonatic's underwater vocals remain such a choice, which is a shame when the rest of the production is so good.

18. That is legitimately the reason the song went from an 8 to a 4.5 for me.

Slice of Life and Squashua like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.