K-Popjustice Charts - September 2017 Edition - SEASON ONE FINALE! - COMPLETE RESULTS | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Popjustice Charts - September 2017 Edition - SEASON ONE FINALE! - COMPLETE RESULTS

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Slice of Life, Sep 22, 2017.

1. ONTO THE TOP 5

[​IMG]

POWER
    EXO
    from the The War: The Power of Music album (repackage)
    SM Entertainment

69 POINTS

Last Month's Position: N/A
    Peak Position: 5
    Months on Chart: 1

VOTERS:
    10 - @karmarisma, @Serg., @eccentricsimply
    9 - @Sanctuary, @mokimbird
    7 - @Ceir
    6 - @BEST FICTION
    5 - @Aries
    2 - @junglefish
    1 - @ajmkv

Alright, alright.

I'm not gonna bash this song despite disliking it on first listen. I have seen the light (well, sort of) and I don't really think it's a bad song.

Power is the NCT Dream-aping new single of EXO and matched their previous single Ko Ko Bop's peak. I mean, that's actually really good for a boy group. A boy group song reaching the top 5 is equivalent to a girl group song getting the number 1 spot. So congrats, EXO-Ls! You did well.

Why did I hate this on first listen? I just thought this was so uninspired. Like, I still think this still sounds like a good b-side, but back then I just thought this just didn't need to be a single. And yeah, I was pressed that this wasn't an NCT Dream comeback song. I'm petty like that, okay?

But now, I have learned to appreciate this. I like how this is not a serious song. EXO has always been ridiculously serious with their music and persona. It's nice of them to let loose and just be funny. They can be funny when they want to. I know because I laughed at them when I was watching EXO Showtime. I was such a stan back then dddddddd.

But unnies, I pose a question to y'all. Do y'all think EXO has a musical identity?

Like, how would you describe their music? If SHINee is all about kinda experimental pop music and Super Junior is all about the sound you hear when you poop, what is EXO's sound?

I ask this because I have trouble defining their sound too. For a group so successful, it's quite amazing (and maybe a little disappointing) that I don't know their sound. Sure, it's cute that they are serving T-ara-like chameleon qualities by trying different genres with every release. But I still think it's better to have a sound that people will remember you for.

Ugh maybe that's just me. Carry on.

Here's a footage of ajmkv unnie when he listens to Power.

WHY AM I BOPPING? WHY????
    [​IMG]

Indie chanteuse Ceir unnie enjoys basic music every now and then too. x

Just a straight up bop. Simple, fun, and catchy. That’s all that’s really needed.

mokimbird unnie, have you done this already?

This makes me want to tear my shirt off and scream while running through the streets of Boston.

Serg. unnie explains why Power is ha most played song of the month.

Cheesy, fun video accompanied by one of their most interesting choreographies and of course song is incredibly catchy and my most played song of the month which is why it's on the top

And karmarisma unnie just entered a dark phase in her life by becoming an EXO-L. How is the experience so far, babe? x

From the first listen, I knew this was immediately making my Top 10 songs of the year. This is the first EXO track that just hit me, snatched my soul and stole my money after one listen from just the opening 20 seconds. I'm not even an EXO-L but I splurged on that cheesy graphic novel album. But just when I thought my soul had been snatched enough, I saw EXO perform Power live last Friday and THEY.WENT.OF. They were so perfect live that I relive the experience every time I listen to this song. What an absolute pop hit. I could probably write a whole essay on how much I love this song. The instrumental is just as good/if not better than this song.

2. Also me, @Sanctuary and a bunch of other boy group-loving unnies:
    The rest of the KPJ subforum:

[​IMG]

GUESS WHAT?

IT'S ANOTHER ALL-LADIES TOP 4 AGAIN.

3. Yas kings

4. Another month of my chart flopping...

As for the Top 4, my predictions are - Girl Front, Gashina, Babe and IU's song.

Kuhleezi, Slice of Life and Ceir like this.
  5. No one answered my query about EXO's musical identity (or lack thereof) and I'm bored of this Project Runway episode so lemme reveal more results...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

GASHINA

Sunmi
    from the Sunmi Special Edition 'Gashina' single album
    MakeUs Entertainment

106 POINTS

Last Month's Position: 1
    Peak Position: 1
    Months on Chart: 2

VOTERS:
    10 - @BEST FICTION, @JuanJose, @Overdose
    9 - @Island, @R92
    8 - @ThighHighs
    7 - @Aries, @ryan_riot92, @D is for Danger!
    6 - @Monkey0
    5 - @GeiPanda, @Mikl C
    3 - @mokimbird, @Kuhleezi, @PopZeitgeist
    2 - @Alouder98, @ajmkv

And Gashina becomes the first former number 1 song to receive 100+ points in more than one occasion. A true kween.

Gashina is a certified Gaon, Instiz, Melon and KPJC chart-topper and it's actually still doing pretty well on the charts. The fact that Korean hunties stanned this so hard makes me forgive their shitty taste that they usually display. When they get it, they just get it right. Now when will y'all stan Oh My Girl's Closer? x

I think I have already talked about the song in full last month but I think I forgot to mention how Sunmi's performance skills just developed majorly. I'm sorry to say this but I thought her Full Moon stages were so boring dddddd. But Gashina??? Sunmi just sl&ys every performance. I love her attitude and her brand of sexy. It's the type of sexy that isn't submissive to the male gaze. It's the type of sexy that's inspirational, confident and important. I sincerely hope more K-Pop artists take a note or two from Sunmi unnie's sexiness.

And since we're talking about performances, how can we not talk about these???

KWEEN OF LGBT
    KWEEN OF NON-TRADITIONAL MALE AND FEMALE ROLES
    KWEEN OF POP

The part switch version also works for mokimbird unnie.

I almost cut this from my ballot before I saw the legendary part switch video that changes everything and makes this the LGBTQ+ anthem of the year.

Thanks for the two points, ajmkv unnie. I'm sure Sunmi will appreciate it.

Oops I almost forgot to give this points. Here you go Sunmi unnie.

Monkey0 unnie is slowly welcoming Jesus to ha heart.

Finally, it's clikcing with me fully.

Overdose unnie is making amends.

I regret not giving this my 11 last month, Queen Sunmi truly did that with this release.

And BEST FICTION won't let Sunmi just flop like that. No ma'am no.

Just need to make sure that the drop isn't too steep

6. He

He

It's weird to call Kim Lip, just Lip... But yas, Queen Lip.

7. Sunmi breaking records.

I will give her a 10 for the rest of the year.

8. He

He

Yes, I love this, this time around. Hopefully Korea keeps giving her the attention she deserves.

Ceir and Slice of Life like this.
  9. 3

[​IMG]

lowkey my favourite cover of the month dddddddd

LAST NIGHT STORY
    IU
    from the Kkot-Galpi #2: A Flower Bookmark mini album
    Loen Entertainment & Fave Entertainment

114 POINTS

Peak Position: 3

VOTERS
    10 - @Alouder98, @Squashua, @ohnostalgia
    8 - @ryan_riot92, @GeiPanda, @JuanJose, @Mikl C, @ajmkv
    7 - @karmarisma, @Deja-Boo
    6 - @Kuhleezi
    5 - @send photo, @junglefish, @R92
    3 - @Aries, @Cotton Park
    2 - @Monkey0
    1 - @Serg.

Slime manufacturer and founder of the Lolita Movement - Korean Chapter, IU makes a splashing comeback on our song chart with a cover song.

Miss Lee Ji-eun just knows how to put out an absolute tune huh.

Last Night Story or Eojetbam Iyagi is originally a Sobangcha song. Let's listen to the original first.

It's not too bad huh? And IU didn't drastically change it up which I actually really like. I love how she didn't remove the retro vibes. IU's version also sounds like a girl group song from the 50s or something which makes it more amazing.

As I previously told y'all, I didn't love this on first listen because I'm a flop, etc. But now? Binch, y'all probably find me bopping to this while I'm riding the bus, doing my laundry, doing Shaman Unnie's nails, reading Comeback Corner threads. It's such a pick-me-up song and it always brings a smile to my face.

And can we talk about that music video??? What kind of perfection? It truly captures the sentiment of the song perfectly. And Miss Ji-eun is serving lqqks too while also serving melancholia and depression. Relatable kween, etc. It is definitely one the year's best music videos. Did y'all clock one of Gain's back up dancer from Bloom too? Kekeke. Love him.

Serg. unnie, if this the only IU song that you enjoy, I'm disowning your ass, okay? Go listen to Twenty Three right now!

Finally she makes listenable music, come through!

Monkey0 unnie aspires to be classy. I normally do not support such delusion but okay work. x

Because I want to be a classy lady and IU gets me.

EUROPOP??? How??? Cotton Park, please explain yourself. Also please, please, please play this at your office and tell us about your officemates' reaction.

There's a real trying-to-hard feel to this, but I have to list it. She's just too priceless. Maybe it's the LBD, gloves and sparkly pumps. Priceless! How can you not love her? That's not a rhetorical or trick question. I really don't know! I'm going to sneak this into the office and try to pass it off as Europop. "See? I Iisten to other things besides KPop! Really, guys!"

Yeah, this isn't exactly my type of music too, karmarisma unnie, but IU just has a way to make me stan.

The instrumental is so 60s/classic sounding which usually isn't my cup of tea - but IU has a real gift for making old songs sound fresh. The music video is an absolute delight to watch a depressed IU watching an upbeat IU on TV and keeping a straight face with such a goofy song playing in the background.

ajmkv unnie, I'll let you know that IU's secret is that she's a follower of Shaman Unnie's teachings. That's why she's so flawless!

This girl continues to be amazing. I don't know how she's managed to consistently release top-notch music, but I'm not complaining! This is yet another excellent song.

And Squashua unnie just gets it.

In a K-Pop landscape where Korean GP tastes and Western trop-pop trends have aligned, you gotta clap for a song that is wildly, unashamedly bonkers by comparison and has no bearing on anything else that's been released this year. If someone's going to be that renegade of popdom - it's IU. Not content with delivering a fabulous album for 25 year olds in Palette, the Sis that Korea Stans has just gone and unleashed a covers mini with THIS ye-ye retro disenchanted bop for ya nerves. The video is honestly one of the best of the year so far (Queen of orange tones, cheese puffs, Audrey Hepburn Cosplay and 60's mod choreo!), the song hits every one of its unbothered, nonchalant strides without sounding hipster, dated or boring and I LIVE. It's a sensationally well-rounded audiovisual feast and I am in awe of how flawless IU continues to be.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2017
    ohnostalgia, Deja-Boo, Serg. and 7 others like this.
  10. 2

MY TWENTY-SIX YEAR OLD ASIAN ASS IS LIVING FOR THIS HJALP

[​IMG]

BABE
    HyunA
    from the Following mini album
    Cube Entertainment

114 POINTS

Last Month's Position: 4
    Peak Position: 2
    Months on Chart: 2

VOTERS:
    10 - @Island, @LightningRider
    9 - @ryan_riot92, @JuanJose, @Slice of Life, @LA Hallucinations
    8 - @eccentricsimply
    7 - @ThighHighs, @GeiPanda
    6 - @karmarisma, @ajmkv
    5 - @He
    4 - @junglefish, @Deja-Boo
    3 - @Squashua, @Ceir
    2 - @Mikl C
    1 - @mokimbird, @BEST FICTION, @Kuhleezi

And HyunA survived IU and Sunmi's threats and in the process wins the battle of the solos!

After not voting for it last month, I have corrected my flopdom and gave this a pretty high score. If only my Kim Yongguk stanning didn't happen, this could've been my 10 as well.

This has been on constant replay. I still have yet to skip this when it comes on shuffle. And I'm not gonna pretend I don't sing ~bebe, bebe, bebe~ in all occasions ddddddd. Iconic lyric is iconic.

This may have failed to notch the top spot but it is a good reminder of how good HyunA music can be if she just not stick to the sleazy side of sexy. I hope she explores more of this sound and still work with Shinsadong Tiger because they are a match made in heaven.

mokimbird states the obvious.

I love her.

Dddddd you look pretty babyface.mp3 too me, Squashua unnie. x

Still waiting for my HyunA's magical age-defying jail-bait bop serum to arrive so I can start feeling like a baby gay again. Seriously, what a jam.

Cute is Ceir eomma's go-to word this edition.

It’s cute, it’s a nice song, the chorus is infectious.

I too was surprised with the quality of this song, He unnie.

Queen of surprising with such a solid release.

Babe is galaxies away from trash like How's This and you know it, karmarisma unnie.

This is easily the best song HyunA has released in the last 3 years (Triple H's '365 Fresh' being an outlier). As much as I loved her trashy club banges, Babe is freaking catchy and HyunA is killing eht as always.

You failed to make this top 1, LightningRider babe. But don't worry. Top 2 is still an achievement.

If I had known we were all voting for it last month I would have done so, but now I have to make reparations to make sure this is still in the Top 1.

And let's end this post with the truest statement of all courtesy of ajmkv unnie.

The pronunciation of BÉ-BÉ is what makes this song. Iconique.

ohnostalgia, Deja-Boo, Serg. and 5 others like this.
  11. I low key love all of Hyuna's songs.

The 365Fresh song is terrible.

Mikl C, send photo and Slice of Life like this.
  12. BABE is a bop, but like... Girl Front HAD to win, there was just no way around it.

13. Gashina at No 4, yeah right bye !

Slice of Life likes this.
  14. 1

PERFECT ALL KILL KWEENS OF POPJUSTICE

[​IMG]

GIRL FRONT
    Odd Eye Circle
    from the Mix & Match mini album
    BlockBerryCreative

215 POINTS

Peak Position: 1

VOTERS:
    10 - @Aries, @mokimbird, @He, @ThighHighs, @ryan_riot92, @R92, @Kuhleezi, @Mikl C, @LA Hallucinations, @D is for Danger!
    9 - @BEST FICTION, @eccentricsimply, @PopZeitgeist, @ajmkv
    8 - @send photo, @Sanctuary, @Deja-Boo
    7 - @Alouder98, @Cotton Park, @Serg.
    6 - @Squashua, @junglefish, @GeiPanda, @JuanJose
    5 - @Slice of Life
    3 - @Vesperly
    2 - @Ceir

The whole of Popjustice (yes, not just us K-Pop whores) deemed this as the number 1 song of September. Red Velvet tried it. Sunmi as well. But Kimberly Lip, JinSoul and Choerry were the ones to make history. LEGENDS.

Girl Front is the debut single of LOOΠΔ's second sub-unit, Odd Eye Circle. I have read the English translation of the lyrics (something that I normally do not do) and I still don't know why this was called Girl Front. The words girl and front were not even used in the song. Can someone do a theory on why this song was called Girl Front? Please and thank you.

Song title issues aside, Girl Front is that bop. What bop? That. It's just that.

Is it the most exciting release? No. This isn't even the most exciting release of LOOΠΔ. But is it an absolute monster of a song? Fuck yeah.

From the opening line, I just knew this will deliver. And it did. I basically listen to this at least twice a day and I don't think I'm gonna ever stop listening to it. Already a K-Pop classic to these ears, yas! Don't kill me but this reminds me of Red Velvet as well. I know those girls will kill this song too. I'm so glad to stan two amazing girl groups. <3

I'm also really happy that we can now see Kimberly Lip and gang on stage. I was dying to see them perform and I just love them. The confidence that they exude is nothing short of amazing. Are we sure these are rookies??? Aside from Choerry's occasional weird facial expressions, the girls has been sl&ying these live performances like nobody's business.

I sure hope this isn't the last time we see Odd Eye Circle. They are just a sub-unit (from a yet-to-debut group if I may add - a mess!) but I am so in love with them already. When LOOΠΔ (as in the complete group) debuts in 2022 or something, I hope Odd Eye Circle pulls an Orange Caramel and become legends too. @Shaman Unnie, if you truly value my services, please make this happen. I don't ask for too much. Just this one simple wish from your loyal apostle. x

Y'all had a lot to say about this song so lemme just give you the entire floor without my unnecessary side comments. Kii.

Ceir:

How can I not like it? It’s fun, pretty refreshing in terms of sound, even though they were trying to mimic Love Cherry Motion…it doesn’t sound like a rehash. I’m happy with it.

Squashua:

Surprised to see me not gives this 10 points kittens? Well, I have a confession to make: the fatigue is starting to set in. I know it's only been a week or two but Girl Front has had the opposite trajectory of Love Cherry Motion in that I started off LOVING it, STANNING it, HERE for it and have slowly found myself less and less enamoured with it as the plays mount up. It's still a zinger of a pure pop rush that most girl-groups would sell their company basement for and performed with all the charisma in the world but it doesn't hide the fact it is the least experimental, surprising or engaging of the four OEC releases. It's fun and a burst of energy but more of a sugar hit than a slow burning behemoth. Props for the video continuing to send the fanfiction concept into overdrive at the mere glimpse of a frickin' animal sticker from Claire's Accessories too. When will your vortex-shafted faves?

Cotton Park:

I don't know what version of LOONA this is, 3/4, 7/8,1/5, 23/47, what what, what? Huh? I don't know?!? I'm lost! But I can't resist Kim Lip. Like ever. Absolutely sloan by her voice on the bridge. And watching the part in the choreo where they run to the camera. They, right... Chwerry and the Khaleesi Dopplesouler are cute, too. They're all priceless. And they way they say "cool" sorta floors me.

Serg.:

Well this will definetely win this month and deservedly so, don't try it heathens.

send photo:

First release in a good while I've been properly hyped for

ajmkv:

What is it with these girls? They really are destroying the game right now and they haven't even revealed the full group! This subunit is a dream, I'm so happy that they kept it at just these three girls because they work so well together. The outfits in this video, unghhhhhhhhh TO DIE FOR.
    [​IMG]
    unghhhh YES.

mokimbird:

When I first saw the title for this, I thought it was a joke. Girl Front? Like the United Girl Front of the Korean Peninsula? Anyway, title aside, this bops and I'm so happy that I clicked on the first LOONA video out of curiosity all the way back in October 2016. Counting the moments that make me scream in this song/video is futile: the first time Kween Kimberly Lipton turns around? The girls delivering AESTHETIC in the California desert?? The three-color moon??? The unexpected cameo from earring model Hyunjin???? It's all too much and I'm a bit blown away with how Blockberry Creative has turned this entire project into an excuse to serve us intriguing and hilariously detailed mythology in tight, adaptable K-pop hits. Some might even say it's all a little...LOONY.

He:

Aw, my fanfiction.com queens! This is such an hyper upbeat song, and it works so well. I love the choreo, the looks, the hidden messages to get @Seger formulating new theories of where useless frog girl is! I’m a tad disappointed they did not continue with the darker theme they had going in the solo tracks. But I guess they were scared of the gp… the should have gone with it either way, since they sold like 5 copies.

D is for Danger!:

This song is everything! Shame it’s flopping in Korea. Stupid Koreans!
    The girls serve it all! Visuals, vocals and spitfire raps galore! The rap section, with minimal accompaniment is sublime. Choerry’s “naran saram my boy!” gets me. Every. Single. Damn. Time. Stan Loona y’all!

15. A #1 single that deserved it, while also not ruining Sunmi's 230 record.

I'm a happy stan.

16. You know what? Lemme actually post the individual ballots now as well dddddd. The caffeine overdose is real.

[​IMG]

TEA ZONE VOL. 1

King of updating his ballot, @send photo, you're up first.

Kii last update

1. DAY6 - I Loved You
    2. DAY6 - When You Love Someone
    3. OEC - Girl Front
    4. DAY6 - Why Am I Alone?
    jesus who hurt y'all. This is better than the a-side tbh
    5. Kim Lip - Eclipse
    6. IU - Long night story
    7. OEC - Starlight
    8. OEC - Chaotic
    9. OEC - LOONATIC
    10. DAY6 - I Will Leave It

1. OEC - Mix & Match
    i can hear god.gif
    2. Lee Hyori - Black
    I doubt this is even hanging around anymore fuck y'all
    3. Kard - Hola Hola
    well I got it.gif
    4. DAY6 - SUNRISE
    5. BoA - Kiss My Lips

---

Of course, @Alouder98 is also part of the early birds club.

IU - Last Night Story
    SNSD - All Night
    GFriend - Summer Rain
    Loona - Girl Front
    Yoona - When the Wind Blows
    SNSD - Holiday
    SNSD - One Last Time
    SNSD - Fan
    Sunmi - Gashina
    Loona - Chaotic

SNSD - Holiday Night
    Taeyeon - My Voice
    CLC - Free'sm
    Loona - Mix & Match
    IU - A Flower Bookmark 2

---

The true surprise? @Sanctuary unnie actually being one the early voters. I'm shqqk.

Songs:
    #1 - Sik-K, “Iffy” ft. ph-1 & Jay Park
    #2 - EXO, “Power”
    #3 - LOONA, “Girl Front”
    #4 - BTS, “Serendipity”
    #5 - DAY6, “I Loved You”
    #6 - SVT Leaders, “Change Up”
    #7 - B1A4, “Rollin”
    #8 - MXM, “I’m The One”
    #9 - BLACK6IX, “Like a Flower”
    #10 - VICTON - “Unbelievable”

Albums:
    #1 - Sik-K, BOYCOLD
    #2 - EXO, The War: Power Of Music Repackage
    #3 - LOONA, Mix & Match EP
    #4 - MXM, UNMIX
    #5 - BTS, Love Yourself: HER

---

I'm sorry because I'm a flop but I don't understand these Korean words, @Aries unnie.

안녕하세요 Slice-unnie! Congrats on a year of KPJC! 츄~♡

There have been many festive moments over the past twelve months but I have to say my favourite was the Blackpink vs. Namyu showdown in June 2017!

Tracks
    01 Loona (Odd Eye Circle) - Girl Front
    02 IU - Autumn Morning
    03 Girls' Generation - All Night
    04 Sunmi - Gashina
    05 Bolbbalgan4 - To My Youth
    06 EXO - Power
    07 Girls' Generation - Holiday
    08 IU - Last Night Story
    09 Gfriend - Summer Rain
    10 Bolbbalgan4 - Some

Albums
    01 IU - A Flower Bookmark II
    02 Loona - Mix&Match
    03 Bolbbalgan4 - Red Diary (Page 1)
    04 Girls' Generation - Holiday Night
    05 EXO - The Power of Music

[​IMG]

xoxo

---

12 months of @Squashua unnie's essays??? I'm still in love. x

Sis, we're here, you made it - A WHOLE YEAR of monthly charts? You did that and honestly i'm not surprised in the slightest. You're one of the most universally adored posters on here unnie and you really deserve all the love I know you're going to receive from the masses with this milestone. I hope you're ok <3

Here's another series of essays and hopes for another 12 months worth of them to come!

SINGLES

10 Points: IU - Last Night Story
    In a K-Pop landscape where Korean GP tastes and Western trop-pop trends have aligned, you gotta clap for a song that is wildly, unashamedly bonkers by comparison and has no bearing on anything else that's been released this year. If someone's going to be that renegade of popdom - it's IU. Not content with delivering a fabulous album for 25 year olds in Palette, the Sis that Korea Stans has just gone and unleashed a covers mini with THIS ye-ye retro disenchanted bop for ya nerves. The video is honestly one of the best of the year so far (Queen of orange tones, cheese puffs, Audrey Hepburn Cosplay and 60's mod choreo!), the song hits every one of its unbothered, nonchalant strides without sounding hipster, dated or boring and I LIVE. It's a sensationally well-rounded audiovisual feast and I am in awe of how flawless IU continues to be.

9 Points: Black6ix - Like a Flower
    Look, this year i've really tried to dabble with the boybands more often in K-Pop - it's not my fault I stan flops. Black6ix join short-short twinks A.C.E, wacky dance troupe TOPSECRET, colour vomit straight-acting kings MASC and regularly slept-on jazz-in-the-rain deities KNK in my pantheon of under-appreciated menfolk from 2017. If Like a Flower had been released by EXO, Seventeen or even GOT7 it would have smashed plain and simple. It's a bop with just a hint of trop (the breakdown gives me more Shangri-La Asian influenced vibes) and the rapping sections are so intense, I can't deny getting a bit of PTSD from being so heavily shooketh. Sure the lip-synching in the video is godawful but everything else is a winner in my book.

8 Points: LOONA Odd Eye Circle - Chaotic
    An album track? On MY ballot??? Well yes, when it's as fantastic as this one. Surprisingly, it's the song most in line with a certain western sound and genre to the point where, after the first listen, I was stunned it wasn't chosen as the International Title track. Half the chorus is in English anyway, it wouldn't sound of place among the girls of urban radio in the US and the vocal stutter samples actually BEG for a A$AP Rocky-esque rap feature (not that i'd necessary want that but could you imagine?). It's sexy, it's sultry and it sounds the nearest to the sound I enjoy most from these girls.

7 Points: Sik-K - Your Night
    Essentially the male version of YESEO's Rude with a hint less sass and whole lot more strutting. On some of Sik-k's older stuff I found his voice a bit whiny on occasions but they strike a great balance here between the funk guitars, sparkling synth points, his rapping and plaintive vocal hooks (namely the "Baby baby - I don't wanna waste my time" section). Definitely a track to vibe to in the last of the sunshine before Winter envelops all our unnies into hibernation.

6 Points: LOONA Odd Eye Circle - Girl Front
    Surprised to see me not gives this 10 points kittens? Well, I have a confession to make: the fatigue is starting to set in. I know it's only been a week or two but Girl Front has had the opposite trajectory of Love Cherry Motion in that I started off LOVING it, STANNING it, HERE for it and have slowly found myself less and less enamoured with it as the plays mount up. It's still a zinger of a pure pop rush that most girl-groups would sell their company basement for and performed with all the charisma in the world but it doesn't hide the fact it is the least experimental, surprising or engaging of the four OEC releases. It's fun and a burst of energy but more of a sugar hit than a slow burning behemoth. Props for the video continuing to send the fanfiction concept into overdrive at the mere glimpse of a frickin' animal sticker from Claire's Accessories too. When will your vortex-shafted faves?

5 Points: Elris - Pow Pow
    They should have credited Google Translate with a feature for those VUL-KAY-NOH spoken sections. There's something early Ladies' Code about this deep under the surface, even if the surface has been cutiefied into a day-glo unicorn hair 90's supermarket commercial. That being said, this is so much better than their debut, the chorus is a massive earworm and it's the best use of natural disasters since Plastic Gangnam Unnie and Spirited Away Unnie started rolling around on skateboards yodelling Tornadoooooo to a bargain bin David Guetta beat.

4 Points: Pentagon - Like This
    Is Pentagon successful and at least mid-tier yet? They've been drumming up a lot of support with their song-writing efforts (for songs I can't remember right now... oops) and you can see why they're heading towards being this gen's B1A4. Like This aims for that rousing stadium pop-rock with the chants, the distant delivery of the verses and the bristle of emotions dotted around all over the place. Where it falls for me, and why it only gets 4 points, is I HATE the first rap section, especially the guy with the whiny voice. It's so off-putting and unnecessary that it dampens a 9/10 song to a 7/10 - it's that bad. That being said, I hope their support starts building as this is the best thing they've released so far and they deserve more recognition for their talents.

3 Points: HyunA - BABE
    Still waiting for my HyunA's magical age-defying jail-bait bop serum to arrive so I can start feeling like a baby gay again. Seriously, what a jam.

2 Points: Bolbbalgan4 - Some
    Only just released but worthy of points for its adorableness, picking up where they left off, the bigger budget not leading to a loss of their vibe and the fact it sounds like You=I a.k.a. one of my favourites from the last album. That blonde bob is one of the best haircuts in the business right now no lie.

1 Point: Girls Generation - Holiday
    @Alouder98 WHAT KIND OF YOONA WHISPER OF A HEX HAVE YOU PUT ON ME? WHY AM I BOPPING TO THIS NOW A MONTH AFTER RELEASE? The styling in the video is still atrocious trash of the highest order though...

ALBUMS

5 Points: Bolbbalgan4 - Red Diary Page. 1
    Their lack of presence on Spotify pains me because I adore Bolbbalgan and want to spin all of this & Red Planet (a.k.a. one of K-Pop's best albums of 2016) until eternity. They're the perfect balance between indie folk quirky and all out pop melodies and i'm so glad they've been Korea approved. Whilst the title of the EP could have done with not following the frustrating trend of long winded multi-entry faffery, everything else about this release is gorgeous. The cover art, each delicately uplifting track that manages to not get stale once and a voice that you probably won't hear anywhere else in K-pop. To My Youth is such an affecting piano power ballad in a league of its own, Blue bops along at a jaunty pace and i've already expressed my appreciation for the title track in the singles points. Don't sleep on them unnies.

4 Points: Sik-k - BOYCOLD
    Whilst hosting KPSC is a blessing for me for a lot of reasons, one of my favourite things about it is discovering new music. So far I can thank y'all for making aware of classics like Bbi Ri Bba Bba, Sixth Sense, A, & Jumping but now, with the indie round, I have Sik-k (among others) to add to the discovery list. Smooth and perfect for these longer autumn nights, it's an expertly produced little mini and definitely pretty emblematic of the Sik-k sound. Your Night (obviously), Earphone and the bouncin' Jay Park feature h1gher gang are the highlights.

3 Points: LOONA Odd Eye Circle - Mix&Match
    The title was accurate for sure. What I appreciate about this incarnation of LOONA is that whilst Girl Front is far and away the least edgy or curveball thing the OEC have put out, there's still plenty of that Love Letter/Puzzle slinky rnb magic hidden away under the surface. Chaotic and Starlight make for a phenomenal 1-2 punch and easily eh-cuh-leeps Loonatic's slightly over-produced poppery (although even the production there is pretty much flawless). So it sold basically nothing but TOP 10 ON THE US WORLD CHARTS GUYS. It's not a We did it kids moment but it'll do.

2 Points: SAAY - The Horizon
    Literally just released a few hours ago from me writing this but SAAY is a stellar vocalist with the biggest RnB diva pipes you're gonna find this side of Ailee. @Ceir loves Quiet Down, I was bopping to Wake Up! and I think we both had a little scream over Vodka & Lemon Shot being a legitimate title (and a bop). Go forth and indie yourselves up unnies.

1 Point: Deepshower - How I Met You
    Another fabulous indie mini from the guy who brought you half of @Ceir's current soundcloud playlist. Truth be told it's a nice and diverse 4-track affair that shimmers from sparse female led minimalism on River to party mode on Wavy, an actual bop in Found U and the seductive pièce de résistance of Sleep With Me. I dare you to listen to that alongside YESEO's Fill My Holes for a real title show.

ohnostalgia, Kuhleezi, Serg. and 5 others like this.
  17. [​IMG]

TEA ZONE VOL. 2

Did I scream at that We Like commentary? Yes, yes I did, @mokimbird unnie.

1. Odd Eye Circle - Girl Front
    When I first saw the title for this, I thought it was a joke. Girl Front? Like the United Girl Front of the Korean Peninsula? Anyway, title aside, this bops and I'm so happy that I clicked on the first LOONA video out of curiosity all the way back in October 2016. Counting the moments that make me scream in this song/video is futile: the first time Kween Kimberly Lipton turns around? The girls delivering AESTHETIC in the California desert?? The three-color moon??? The unexpected cameo from earring model Hyunjin???? It's all too much and I'm a bit blown away with how Blockberry Creative has turned this entire project into an excuse to serve us intriguing and hilariously detailed mythology in tight, adaptable K-pop hits. Some might even say it's all a little...LOONY.

2. EXO - Power
    This makes me want to tear my shirt off and scream while running through the streets of Boston.

3. Kim Lip - Eclipse
    Yeah, this is the month of Odd Eye Circle.

4. Choerry - Love Cherry Motion
    The drop is still e v e r y t h i n g.

5. JinSoul - Singing In The Rain
    *screams in hey boy*

6. ELRIS - Pow Pow
    And the award for most improved goes to...

7. Pristin - We Like
    "Our new Constitution is now established, and has an appearance that promises permanency; but in this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death, taxes, and Pristin."
    -Benjamin Franklin

[​IMG]

8. Sunmi - Gashina
    I almost cut this from my ballot before I saw the legendary part switch video that changes everything and makes this the LGBTQ+ anthem of the year.

9. Red Velvet - Red Flavor
    Summer isn't over yet...

10. Hyuna - Babe
    I love her.

---

I'm just really happy @He unnie finally voted for a boy group song. Kii.

happy chart-anniversary, unnie!

songs
    ODD EYE CIRCLE / LOONA - Girl Front
    Aw, my fanfiction.com queens! This is such an hyper upbeat song, and it works so well. I love the choreo, the looks, the hidden messages to get @Seger formulating new theories of where useless frog girl is!

I’m a tad disappointed they did not continue with the darker theme they had going in the solo tracks. But I guess they were scared of the gp… the should have gone with it either way, since they sold like 5 copies.

Weki Meki - I don’t like your Girlfriend
    Yas, give this good trash, I love it! Yoojung and Doyeon 4ever!

Orange Caramel - Bubble Bath
    This is such a masterpiece, I had forgotten about it. Shame on me.

Wanna One - Energetic
    A good song by a boy group.

LOONA - LOONATIC
    Even though the helium (did you know this is my name in Spanish?) vocals are a bit weird at first, the loss in identity adds to the songs charm.

Hyuna - Babe
    Queen of surprising with such a solid release.

Risso - Feels Like You
    such a bop! I love it, it’s so quirky and pop.

Juniel - Carnival
    Another lovely track, the chorus it’s amazing in all its disco glory.

YESEO - No City For Love
    So moody and so good.

Suran - 1+1 = 0
    Look at me having the same taste as Korea. Lovely bop.

albums

LOONA - Mix & Match

Bop after bop, after sultry rnb jam. Even the pseudo ballad is good. They knocked out of the park… now get some CFs babes, to pay that huge debt.

Orange Caramel - Lipstick

So many bops, and a bit of filler, but the highs are so high. Glad to rediscover this album.

Hyuna - Following

Such a nice little mini, I’m quite impressed who restrained it all is.

Risso - Tra la la

Lovely from start to finish. On constant repeat now.

YESEO - No City For Love

Such a nice little ep… I cannot not giggle at “fill my holes”, who let her go ahead with that?

---

One of the few ARMY converts this month, @Cotton Park, the stage is yours.

SINGLES:
    1. LOONA/Kim Lip - "Eclipse"
    I can't quit her. I still listen to it several times a day.
    2. BTS - "DNA"
    I'm not ARMY yet, but I'm really obsessed with this song and especially the performance of it. There's a reason BTS is who they are - their combination of vocals (V's voice in particular is kryptonian to me), rap flow, stunning choreo and charisma is impressive. Despite the contrarian tendency we might have at KPJ, hell, just being KPop fans at all, really, is pretty contrarian, BTS is one of those heavily hyped KPop groups that really kinda deserves their hype. This isn't one of their most disruptive, brilliant, kick-the-door-down songs but that's almost what I like about it. It's probably not even the best song on the album, but I find myself drawn back to it more than the others. "DNA" has a odd mix of slow-jam chill and punchy power pop, beautiful building tension and brash release, and at a pace that gives each member an opportunity to weave their own particular style or charm into it, finally all coming together in a wonderfully building and exploding bridge and final chorus. The last minute of this song is why I love KPop, pure and simple. The vocals and choreo are so crisp and intense and the bulletproof boys simply knock it out of the park. I kinda like it.
    3. BTS - "Outro: Her"
    This one is just pure gold. Brings me back to the heady days of P.M. Dawn, Tribe Called Quest, and De La Soul. It's not the first time they've brought be there, but it might be the best. The shifts in style and tone between J-Hope, Suga and Rap Monster are priceless.
    4. Odd Eye Circle - "Girl Front"
    I don't know what version of LOONA this is, 3/4, 7/8,1/5, 23/47, what what, what? Huh? I don't know?!? I'm lost! But I can't resist Kim Lip. Like ever. Absolutely sloan by her voice on the bridge. And watching the part in the choreo where they run to the camera. They, right... Chwerry and the Khaleesi Dopplesouler are cute, too. They're all priceless. And they way they say "cool" sorta floors me.
    5. BTS - "Pied Piper"
    Okay, but if OEC did this song, heads would be exploding around here.
    6. Sik-K - "Your Night"
    There's just something about him and he's just.... right on the verge of something major. I can just feel it. Then again, I've been saying that about DEAN for a year now.
    7. Elris - "Pow Pow"
    More stupidly addictive power pop from MonoTree who are sneakily owning KPop these days. Sohee is FAR OUT and oh, yeah, THAT is HOW you do a fuckin' rap break! Fuck yeah. Pow. POW! Love is... porque, no?
    8. IU - "Last Night Story"
    There's a real trying-to-hard feel to this, but I have to list it. She's just too priceless. Maybe it's the LBD, gloves and sparkly pumps. Priceless! How can you not love her? That's not a rhetorical or trick question. I really don't know! I'm going to sneak this into the office and try to pass it off as Europop. "See? I Iisten to other things besides KPop! Really, guys!"
    9. Dreamcatcher - "It's Okay!"
    The cult compels me to list a DC song here, and nobody else will vote for this one, but I list it anyway because I listen to it almost every day. And sometimes shed a corny little tear. Guenjanna, guenjanna.... gets me right... here.
    10. GFriend - "Rainbow"
    Their best song since "Listen To The Wind." By the way, I love calling them Yeojachingu much, much, more more than GFriend. Let's start a trend. Here...
    10. Yeojachingu - "Rainbow"
    That's better.

ALBUMS
    1. BTS - Love Yourself 承 Her
    This blindsided me. I usually want to hate any group that can suck in eleventy billion views on YouTube in minutes flat, but this is a killer album.
    2. Bolbbalggan4 - The Red Diary Page 1
    This just got released so I hesitated to list it but I already fucking adore it. So will you, Slice-ssi.
    3. Dreamcatcher - Prequel
    Still in heavy rotation at the House of Cotton.
    4. Odd Eye Circle - Mix & Match
    The Garanimals of KPop. Color coordinated.
    5. Yeojachingu - Rainbow
    I can't not love them.

---

Please welcome our newest unnie!!! @Island bby, I love you. <3

1. Hyuna - Babe
    2. Sunmi - Gashina
    3. LOONA - Love Cherry Motion
    4. DIA - Mr Potter
    5. LOONA - Eclipse
    6. Hyuna - Dart
    7. Odd Eye Circle - Chaotic
    8. Hyoyeon - Mystery
    9. Taeyeon - Make Me Love You
    10. Odd Eye Circle - Starlight

1. Hyuna - Following
    2. Odd Eye Circle - Mix & Match
    3. Taeyeon - My Voice

---

In my mind, @BEST FICTION is basically Sunmi.

Songs:
    1. Gashina - Sunmi
    Just need to make sure that the drop isn't too steep
    2. Girl Front - Odd Eye Circle
    3. Summer Rain - GFriend
    4. Honeymoon - BAP
    5. Power - EXO
    6. Like This - Pentagon
    7. DNA - BTS
    8. LOONATIC - Odd Eye Circle
    9. Where Are You - CLC
    10. Babe - Hyuna

Albums:
    1. Mix & Match - Odd Eye Circle
    2. BLUE - BAP
    3. Power of Music - EXO
    4. Rainbow - GFriend
    5. Following - Hyuna

18. [​IMG]

TEA ZONE VOL. 3

YoonA stan, @Serg. unnie, COME THROUGH!!!

Hello sweets! Hopefully you had a very nice month and have even better October.

Songs

#1 EXO - Power - Cheesy, fun video accompanied by one of their most interesting choreographies and of course song is incredibly catchy and my most played song of the month which is why it's on the top
    #2 ELRIS - Pow Pow - After debut that was awful, Elris totally got it right with Pow Pow, it's hopefully a step they will head with their next releases, all of the girls are so amazing individually and together they create magic, I'm a STAN.
    #3 EXO - Sweet Lies - Probably their best b-side since White Noise, which when you think about it was just an album ago, Ddd, the perfect sweet mid-tempo R&B bop, the best part is definetely the rap part alongside Minseoks harmonization with the said line.
    #4 Odd Eye Circle - Girl Front - Well this will definetely win this month and deservedly so, don't try it heathens.
    #5 BTS - Pied Paper - Should've been title track, it's miles ahead of DNA in every way possible, available and legal.
    #6 Odd Eye Circle - LOONATIC - Well we have found our chorus of the year
    #7 BTS (Vocal Line) - Dimple - Yeah we stan the superior line in BTS
    #8 Lay - I Need You - Yixing's lyrics are 90% Girl & Baby and then 10% Chinese
    #9 Yoona - When The Wind Blows - The best soloist at the moment
    #10 IU - Last Night Story - Finally she makes listenable music, come through!

Albums

#1 ELRIS - Color Crush - Now we would like the audience to buy the album, it's pop, it's fun, they are all amazing girls, get into their music Korea & outsiders!!!
    #2 IU - Flower Bookmark 2 - This album actually made me cry, she's just that powerful and good.
    #3 EXO - The Power Of Music - Well it has only 3 tracks so I won't put it above those other 2 girlies, but it's still solid as usual, haters I know will deny it but you know they stay winning, so yeah.
    #4 Odd Eye Circle - Mix & Match - After the hype has stopped, I can say I really love the opening three tracks, like really a lot, but the other 2 are just not on the same level
    #5 BTS - DNA - Sorry but I can't give an album that has Chainsmokers on it more than 1 point + DNA is awful. Other songs are quite alright or extremly good(those are in my song ballot)

---

We miss you here, @ThighHighs unnie.

Ugh, with the start of a new school year and a loong family vacation (that still isn't over help me) I haven't had time to listen to much new stuff this month or be around here often. Cant wait to see what everyone else loves! I miss you guys!

1) OEC- Girl Front
    2) OEC- LOONATIC
    3) Sunmi- Gashina
    4) Hyuna- Babe
    5) NCT Dream- We Young
    6) Oguogu- Ice Chu
    7) OEC- Chaotic
    8) CLC- Where Are You?
    9) Laboum- Hwi Hwi- GUESS WHO'S BACK IN THE HOUSE
    10) Nine Muses- Pastry

No albums, dont kill me.

---

So sorry I couldn't vote for DamDaDi, @LightningRider unnie. It was so robbed.

Hello unnie how is it there in YG's basement? Tell me they're feeding you at least.

Songs:
    1. Babe - HyunA [If I had known we were all voting for it last month I would have done so, but now I have to make reparations to make sure this is still in the Top 1.]
    2. Rolly - Good Day [It’s a shame that other groups haven’t tried to delve further beyond the 70s for their retro concepts. Back then we had Secret and these days we’ve had Laboum, but hopefully they won’t be alone for long if Good Day stick around.]
    3. DamDaDi - Golden Child [So many groups this year have tried to be Seventeen now that Seventeen aren’t interested in being Seventeen, and this is one of the few groups to get it right.]
    4. Elris - Pow Pow [KARA-lite is better than Apink-lite, keep this up ladies and you have a bright future ahead of you—I promise!]
    5. I’ve Got A Feeling - S.I.S
    6. Like This - Pentagon [This feels more like the song you have after your hit single, not so much your attempt at one, but it’s still a better direction than they’ve previously had.]
    7. Honeya - S2
    8. Rollin’ - B1A4 [Their usual pop-rock sound is watered down on this one, but it still shines through enough to get this one over the line.]
    9. Take My Hand - APRIL
    10. I’m The One - MXM

Albums
    1. Love Generation - DIA [Not a single song made my chart but collectively I’m still racking up plays to this. #DIA_Are_Album_Artists]
    2. Following - HyunA
    3. All Day Good Day - Good Day
    4. Rollin’ - B1A4
    5. Color Crush - Elris

<3

---

I don't think @Vesperly unnie enjoyed the Bolbbalgan and Odd Eye Circle minis that much. Kii.

1. Some - Bolbbalgan4
    2. Imagine - Bolbbalgan4
    3. Chaotic - Odd Eye Circle
    4. Shanghai Romance - Orange Caramel
    5. Rainbow - GFriend
    6. Blue - Bolbbalgan4
    7. You Are - Seunghee
    8. Girl Front - Odd Eye Circle
    9. Starlight - Odd Eye Circle
    10. Loonatic - Odd Eye Circle

1. Red Diary Page.1 - Bolbbalgan4
    2. Mix & Match - Odd Eye Circle
    3. Rainbow - GFriend

---

Cute @Ceir eomma, do you stan Jeong Sewoon yet? x

Here, ya damn hussy!

KPJ Charts September

Singles

1, Deep Shower - Found You (ft. G.soul)

FULL. ON. 90s. HOUSE.

4Walls and Rude Love are calling. I love the chorus so much. I had it on repeat for a 24 hour period.

2. Sik-k - Iffy

Just fun. The lyrics are slick, Sik-k is looking cute in that Balenciaga hat doing that stupid little dance during the “iffy iffy” refrain. Just…yes.

3. Saay - Vodka and Lemon Shot.

Q.U.E.E.N. It’s fun, the lyrics are cute, and her voice is fucking amazing. What more do you need?

4. EXO - Power

Just a straight up bop. Simple, fun, and catchy. That’s all that’s really needed.

5. Odd Eye Circle - Chaotic

I wanted Eclipse 2.0 and this is close enough.

6. Jun Sewoon - Just U

Y’all tricked me into listening to this with that Sik-K feature! This is entrapment!
    How is this guitar-fueled little bop so good?!

7. Sik-k Your Night

Y’all know I can’t turn down a good RnB jam.

8. Hyuna - Babe

It’s cute, it’s a nice song, the chorus is infectious.

9. Odd Eye Circle - Girl Front

How can I not like it? It’s fun, pretty refreshing in terms of sound, even though they were trying to mimic Love Cherry Motion…it doesn’t sound like a rehash. I’m happy with it.

10. DAWN - Stop (ft. Hashass)

This little 2:30 bop came out of NOWHERE and I honestly love the production.

SPECIAL MENTION TO MY QUEEN: MISO

The girl will make you break down in tears in a minute and 48 seconds.

Albums

1 - Sik-K - Boycold

Tunes upon tunes upon tunes.

Iffy and Your Night are the absolute standouts. Earbuds and Ex are also very listenable. It goes from this melancholy soundscape that is Your Night and Earbuds to full on laid-back fun with Iffy.

2. Deep Shower - How I Met You

It starts off nice and slow with River. Then, Wavy hits and the EP takes off. Found U is the euphoric climax before the tempo drops back down with the last track. A damn good ride.

3. Saay - The Horizon

This 3-part, Rnb-fueled EP is GLORIOUS Y’ALL. Quiet Down is a full-on breakup track that’s smooth as hell. Vodka and Lemon Shot is just fun. And Wake Up! is just the peak of the crescendo and powers on ahead.

4. Odd Eye Circle - Mix and Match

It’s…cute! Lunatic honestly bothers me, because you can’t even here the girls singing. But, that aside, Chaotic and Girl Front are the major standouts for me. The mini is solid.

5. Yeseo - A Million Things

QUEEN.

19. [​IMG]

TEA ZONE VOL. 4

I miss your shady commentary, @ryan_riot92 unnie!!! I hope you're doing okay.

SONG CHART:

#1: Odd Eye Circle - Girl Front
    #2: HyunA - BABE
    #3: IU - Last Night Story
    #4: Sunmi - Gashina
    #5: CLC - Where Are You?
    #6: SONAMOO - Friday Night
    #7: DAY6 - When You Love Someone
    #8: DAY6 - I Loved You
    #9: DAY6 - I Need Somebody
    #10: OGUOGU - Ice Chu

ALBUM CHART:

#1: Odd Eye Circle - Mix & Match
    #2: HyunA - Following
    #3: IU - Kkot-Galpi #2: A Flower Bookmark
    #4: BTS - Love Yourself
    #5: Red Velvet - The Red Summer

---

After three months of begging, @R92 unnie finally returned to my loving iljin arms. How I missed you my love.

DDDDDD I haven't paid as much attention to Kpop this month but here's what I could think of

SONGS

1. Girl Front - LOONA OEC
    2. Gashina - Sunmi
    3. Loonatic - LOONA OEC
    4. Red Flavor - Red Velvet
    5. Chaotic - LOONA OEC
    6. Last Night Story - IU
    7. Starlight - LOONA OEC
    8. As If Its Your Last - BLACKPINK
    9. Dinosaur - AkMu
    10. My Darling - AkMu

ALBUMS
    1. Mix & Match EP - LOONA OEC
    2. The Red Summer EP - Red Velvet
    3. Bolbbalgan4 - Red Diary Page 1

---

The fact that @GeiPanda unnie rarely comments but still remains iconic is truly amazing.

Hi Unnie! I'm sorry, I would write waaaaay more for the bonus question but work has got my brain all wonky. Hugxxxxx.

Singles:

1) GFriend - Summer Rain

2) GFriend - Rainbow

3) IU - Last Night Story

4) Hyuna - Babe

5) LOONA - Girl Front

6) Sunmi - Gashina

7) Nine Muses - Love City

8) Lim Kip - Eclipse

9) Choerry - Love Cherry Motion

10) SNSD - All Night

---

Albums

1) GFriend - Rainbow

2) ODD EYE CIRCLE - Mix & Match

3) SNSD - Holiday

4) Pristin - Schxxl Out

5) Nine Muses - Love City

---

@JuanJose unnie, please do not be pressed that Sunmi didn't win again this month. Winning for two months in a row is practically like asking for a miracle. Kekeke.

I almsot forgot!

1. Sunmi - Gashina
    2. Hyuna - Babe
    3. IU - Last night story
    4. Pristin - We like
    5. ODD EYE CIRCLE - Girl Front
    6. Kim Lip - Eclipse
    7. Momoland - Wonderful love (EDM Version)
    8. Ogu Ogu - Ice Chu
    9. Weki Messi - I don't like your girlfriend
    10. Orange Caramel - Lipstick (Thanks to the OC rate)

:)

---

This unnie is so MIA these days. What's good, @Deja-Boo unnie?

I AM SIS. I havent listened to much new music this month tbh so this will have to do

1 DAY6 I loved You
    2 Day6 When You Love Someone
    3 OEC girl front
    4 IU Last night story
    5 DAY6 I'll Remember
    6 BTS DNA
    7 Hyuna Babe
    8 DAY6 I Need Somebody
    9 BAP honeymoon
    10 BoA Camo

1 Crayon Pop Evolution Pop
    2 OEC Mix Match
    3 Iu kkot-galpi
    4 Day6 Sunrise
    5 Boa Kiss my lips

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.