• 1 PM - 7 PM GMT

• 3 PM - 9 PM GMT

• 5 PM - 11 PM GMT

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

JFCTegP.gif

aux

he/him
To quote the late @lovechoerrymotion, I’m on my way to do an event and I’m happy. I don’t really trust @eatyourself, to be quite honest, but @junglefish has been the name on everybody’s lips, and I believe Mx. @lovechoerrymotion and @Serg. had their doubts about this heifer. To avenge my beloveds, I’m voting for: @junglefish. If he does turn out to be a slasher, @Attis, you’re sick for making them be one for the third time.

Now if you will excuse me, I will be going on a pub crawl with a bunch of Swifties and later will throw tomatoes at Baga Chipz when she goes on stage xx

he/him
I will be going on a pub crawl with a bunch of Swifties
And you guys aren’t gonna vote for this bitch? Lest we forget @aux is not only a swiftie but also an orbit. That’s a double dose of psychopathy for you.
There’s a lot of still alive “trainees” not talking. That’s sus.
Not like you’ve been very talkative yourself!

Last edited:

ohnostalgia

Staff member
She/her
And you guys aren’t gonna vote for this bitch? Lest we forget @aux is not only a swiftie but also an orbit. That’s a double dose of psychopathy for you.

Not like you’ve been very talkative yourself!

Hmmm, I’ve posted every day in here? First thing I did today was check my messages and then come cast my vote. What else am I supposed to say if the only people posting agree with my vote? Maybe if people who were still alive came in here, I could talk more. I don’t speak to ghosts.

he/him
Hmmm, I’ve posted every day in here? First thing I did today was check my messages and then come cast my vote. What else am I supposed to say if the only people posting agree with my vote? Maybe if people who were still alive came in here, I could talk more. I don’t speak to ghosts.
Okay that’s fair, I’m sorry I’m feeling rattled with all you wanting me DEAD.

she/her
A story in three acts

Act I

act-1.png

Act II

act-2.png

Act III

act-3.png

Back in the present, much like @ohnostalgia, I received the same intel from @lovechoerrymotion regarding this person, meaning I've been side-eyeing them ever since. Their behavior this season has been giving sneaky Slasher playing under the radar and it's time to put a stop on that. To say I've been anticipating this moment for one year and a half is an understatement.

La vengeance est un plat qui se mange froid.

CompassionateFrailGalapagosdove-max-1mb.gif

Vote: @junglefish

Day 9

Today will be their last day. The final line-up will be announced, but trainees aren't excited for that reason. They're more excited to go home, away from the madness of Produce 69.

The journey to that dream is still so long. Today, they must practice for the last show. They will be practicing the main show's opening "PICK ME GIRL" which they've been learned for so long, and a new performance. One half will perform a mashup of Eclipse/Heart Attack/The Boots while the other will perform a mashup of I'm So Hot / Woowa.

But once again, the focus of these trainees have shifted. After the declaration to fight from Serg last night, now they once again try to find a killer / a minion of Mnet's management between them.

Unlike the very first days where gossiping is fueled by jealousy and used for individualistic witch-hunting, this time the trainees are more organized. Utilizing the stolen document, they try to match the physicality from one of them to an ex-idol on the documents.

Each of them passes the information through a complex procedure and networking, using points as indicator of how trusted a person is. If the person has high points, they won't be getting information too much as they can be the Ex-idol they've been looking for.

That afternoon, just before they will go to salon and fitting room, they decide to confront one person that they believe is an Ex-Idol.

aux
Stop this game junglefish and we will forgive you

junglefish
What is this game you're talking about ? Don't fucking come closer to me.

junglefish is keep being cornered into

Salami
We learn that the surgical procedure you use is weak to intense heat and look what I got here, a kitchen torch

junglefish
So you will try to melt my face ? Is that what you want ? You can fucking kill me through burns, you won't be different than any of them !

Salami
I don't fucking care, killing an evil one is better than letting it go

Salami quickly turns on the torch and starts flaming junglefish face. Other trainees try to hold junglefish's hands and legs so she can't fight or escape.

VLWl.gif

junglefish
STOP IT ! STOP IT, IT HURTS ! STOOOOP

The intensity of this scene begin to make other trainees crying, particularly leedlelee. junglefish's statement starts ringing in their head. Am I really a monster ? Am I not different than the actual evil one ?

The scream stops. Salami turns off her torch to check if what they do is right.

And they're right.

Between all of the burns, someone's face is hidden there. But they just can't pinpoint who exactly she is.

Lately
I thought she will be Ailee. Who is that ?

junglefish
IT'S G.NAAAAA. You girls....have ruined my life. My chance. My only chance. *sobs* I was so close to my dream...everyone adores me....everyone wants me....I'm at the top of the world....

EamHDzh.gif

That was the last words that junglefish utters before her body completely collapse. In such a cruel ironic twist of fate, someone who is on top of the game is actually someone who is coming from obscurity.

junglefish is The Ex-Idol.