K-SLASHERS III : PRODUCE 69 - LIKE A FINALE

When should be the Grand Finale ?

• 1 PM - 7 PM GMT

• 3 PM - 9 PM GMT

• 5 PM - 11 PM GMT

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Day 9

Today will be their last day. The final line-up will be announced, but trainees aren't excited for that reason. They're more excited to go home, away from the madness of Produce 69.

The journey to that dream is still so long. Today, they must practice for the last show. They will be practicing the main show's opening "PICK ME GIRL" which they've been learned for so long, and a new performance. One half will perform a mashup of Eclipse/Heart Attack/The Boots while the other will perform a mashup of I'm So Hot / Woowa.

But once again, the focus of these trainees have shifted. After the declaration to fight from Serg last night, now they once again try to find a killer / a minion of Mnet's management between them.

Unlike the very first days where gossiping is fueled by jealousy and used for individualistic witch-hunting, this time the trainees are more organized. Utilizing the stolen document, they try to match the physicality from one of them to an ex-idol on the documents.

Each of them passes the information through a complex procedure and networking, using points as indicator of how trusted a person is. If the person has high points, they won't be getting information too much as they can be the Ex-idol they've been looking for.

That afternoon, just before they will go to salon and fitting room, they decide to confront one person that they believe is an Ex-Idol.

aux
Stop this game junglefish and we will forgive you

junglefish
What is this game you're talking about ? Don't fucking come closer to me.

junglefish is keep being cornered into

Salami
We learn that the surgical procedure you use is weak to intense heat and look what I got here, a kitchen torch

junglefish
So you will try to melt my face ? Is that what you want ? You can fucking kill me through burns, you won't be different than any of them !

Salami
I don't fucking care, killing an evil one is better than letting it go

Salami quickly turns on the torch and starts flaming junglefish face. Other trainees try to hold junglefish's hands and legs so she can't fight or escape.

VLWl.gif

junglefish
STOP IT ! STOP IT, IT HURTS ! STOOOOP

The intensity of this scene begin to make other trainees crying, particularly leedlelee. junglefish's statement starts ringing in their head. Am I really a monster ? Am I not different than the actual evil one ?

The scream stops. Salami turns off her torch to check if what they do is right.

And they're right.

Between all of the burns, someone's face is hidden there. But they just can't pinpoint who exactly she is.

Lately
I thought she will be Ailee. Who is that ?

junglefish
IT'S G.NAAAAA. You girls....have ruined my life. My chance. My only chance. *sobs* I was so close to my dream...everyone adores me....everyone wants me....I'm at the top of the world....

EamHDzh.gif

That was the last words that junglefish utters before her body completely collapse. In such a cruel ironic twist of fate, someone who is on top of the game is actually someone who is coming from obscurity.

junglefish is The Ex-Idol.

UWIEU6Z.png

@Attis would have to be a special kind of sadist to make me a slasher for the third time in a row.

If he does turn out to be a slasher, @Attis, you’re sick for making them be one for the third time.

kii-laughing.gif

And that's exactly who I am.

When I saw @junglefish name is picked by the generator as a slasher, my eyes were gleaming. It felt like aespa-dreams_come_true.mp3, the cosmic girls entities really bestow me with great power, huh ? I even put her at the top of the participant lists fff.

Now at the state of this game.

I need to see you girls more active ! Ex-Idols, rejoice because tonight I'm granting you 2 kills. HOWEVER, The Big Unnie (because your power is literally so useless now ff), I'm granting you The Gangnam Trainee's ability just for tonight. You can save somebody that you think will be killed by The Ex-Idols !

I will wait until 10 AM GMT for the names, use this chance wisely !

sushichaeng-jake-enhypen-dog.gif

kii-laughing.gif

And that's exactly who I am.

When I saw @junglefish name is picked by the generator as a slasher, my eyes were gleaming. It felt like aespa-dreams_come_true.mp3, the cosmic girls entities really bestow me with great power, huh ? I even put her at the top of the participant lists fff.

Now at the state of this game.

I need to see you girls more active ! Ex-Idols, rejoice because tonight I'm granting you 2 kills. HOWEVER, The Big Unnie (because your power is literally so useless now ff), I'm granting you The Gangnam Trainee's ability just for tonight. You can save somebody that you think will be killed by The Ex-Idols !

I will wait until 10 AM GMT for the names, use this chance wisely !

sushichaeng-jake-enhypen-dog.gif

gif

Hmm so I was right!

200w.gif

As I don't know if I'll survive the night I might as well expose all my cards before it's too late. The reason why I was so sure about @junglefish being an ex-idol is because I am in contact with the Shaman unnie and they shared the transcripts from the slashers PMs they received. In one of them there was the following message:
I played along and said Id keep an eye on you lol
Which in itself means very little and the Shaman unnie themself couldn't take much from it. But then I remembered something @junglefish had sent me through PMs the very same night this above message was sent:
Crisp just asked me about slice because she forgot she was playing ff and I think a lot of us do? Like we all see her as a mod and not someone playing the game so she kinda flies under the radar

but at the same time I don’t know if slice has been in people’s DMs etc so I’m not sure what I think of ha. I’m gonna keep an eye on her tho
Which also puts @Slice of Life on the line as the next ex-idol! Speaking of her,
“a fish is caught by its mouth.”
I know that's right!

SO FELLOW TRAINEES!!!! You know what to do tomorrow if I don't survive. I don't know who the last slasher may be but I'm sure you guys have your bets already.

Slice of Life

Staff member
@Slice of Life I told you to vote for @junglefish over @eatyourself but you didn’t listen. Care to explain why? Haven’t I voted out the last two ex-idols, plus @boombazookajoe first round?
I said I was gonna wait for the evidence but I didn’t get any…….. not even a PM from them saying “you’re next binch.” And at that point, @junglefish is gonna die anyway so no point in changing my vote.

I guess my downfall is playing contrarian and trusting @junglefish of all people…… but I also wanna play the game and not just follow the bandwagon. So if that’s the reason I get killed next, I’m happy I got to live my truth, no matter how far it actually is from reality. I don’t regret anything.
tullaluana-tulla.gif

ohnostalgia

Staff member
She/her
I said I was gonna wait for the evidence but I didn’t get any…….. not even a PM from them saying “you’re next binch.” And at that point, @junglefish is gonna die anyway so no point in changing my vote.

I guess my downfall is playing contrarian and trusting @junglefish of all people…… but I also wanna play the game and not just follow the bandwagon. So if that’s the reason I get killed next, I’m happy I got to live my truth, no matter how far it actually is from reality. I don’t regret anything.
tullaluana-tulla.gif

If you take me down tonight, everyone will know it’s you.