K-SLASHERS III : PRODUCE 69 - LIKE A FINALE | Page 37 | The Popjustice Forum

K-SLASHERS III : PRODUCE 69 - LIKE A FINALE

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Attis, Sep 20, 2022.

?

When should be the Grand Finale ?

1. 1 PM - 7 PM GMT

2. 3 PM - 9 PM GMT

3. 5 PM - 11 PM GMT

4. Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

FFFFFFFFFF @junglefish also famously voted for two Ex-Idols that was killed before him though, namely @Wills and @enjoy……. and he still ended up as an Ex-Idol.
    [​IMG]

Try again.

aux, KimLippington, ohdenny and 15 others like this.
  2. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

@Wills was a suspected lover and any ex-idol would’ve been stupid not to vote for him.

3. Slice of Life

Did you just call me dumb in like a nice way????????? Wow!!!!!!

And you’re right, bestie!!
    [​IMG]

aux, KimLippington, ohdenny and 16 others like this.
  4. I’ll be honest - neither did I! But I fell for @enjoy fooling me and that made me determined to beat the rest of you.

aux, KimLippington, ohdenny and 14 others like this.
  5. Me appearing in everyone's posts today!

6. Slice of Life

And guess what @Crisp X did? She voted for @Wills too… just like any smart Ex-Idol would.
    [​IMG]

7. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

I haven’t forgotten there’s another one of you out there. If you feel like you’ve been set up, I want to know who and why. So if @Crisp X is one, who is she working with?

8. Slice of Life

She said, and I quote, “After both deaths [of Wills and junglefish], the remaining Ex-Idols took down fellow trainees I had been counting on.” So I don’t really know who she’s working with now. But I do know, from what she said herself, that all the people she has worked with before had been killed.
    [​IMG]

9. And you want me to reveal them so the Ex-Idols kill them during their round. Keep trying to start a bandwagon against me out of nowhere if you want, but I'm not falling into this trap!

[​IMG]

10. Slice of Life

Okay listen, my darlings. It’s past 1AM here already and I still have work tomorrow. Both my thumbs are about to fall off from typing all these paragraphs on my phone. AND I HAVE NOT EVEN WRITTEN MY SELF-EULOGY!! So I may have to call a ceasefire for now.

You all can still leave your questions for me here in the thread (NO PMs!!!! LET’S DO THIS IN FRONT OF AN AUDIENCE!!) and I’ll try to answer them when I wake up four hours from now which is one hour before the deadline of votes.

Is that alright? Goodnight!!
    [​IMG]

PS: I had fun tonight! The anxiety I’m feeling right now may have been the worst since early 2020 FFFFFFF but I wouldn’t change a thing about what happened tonight kii! See you all in four hours!! ♡

11. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

My last question is how do you reconcile @Crisp X missing the first slasher vote with your theory now? I await your answer once you wake up.

12. Not @Slice of Life going to sleep before the new Paramore song is out. Flop fan!!!!!!

13. Not the mentions. Can’t you let a dead bitch rest.

aux, KimLippington, ohdenny and 17 others like this.
  14. After what you did and the people you fooled? No fucking way xx. You don't deserve rest.

15. Sis weren’t you a lover dd you little duo fooled even more people than I did.

aux, KimLippington, ohdenny and 13 others like this.
  16. Mayyyyybe but I was always on the trainees side. I was just...also on my own. With my partner. But it's fine.

17. The timing of @Slice of Life (potentially) getting eliminated so close to the current monthly charts season finale... I fear we're in for some very strongly worded personalised notes

[​IMG]

18. aux, KimLippington, ohdenny and 16 others like this.

aux, KimLippington, ohdenny and 14 others like this.
  20. Alright I'm going to sleep early because I got dance rehearsals ahead of a performance tomorrow. By the time I wake up, I hope an Ex-Idol would've been sliced, if you know what I mean

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.