K-Telly | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Telly

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by imnotshy, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Re: K-Pop On The Telly

Oh no. Ugh. I wish Leeteuk, Shingdong and Eunhyuk didn't associate themselves with this.

And I still need to start City Hunter!

2. Re: K-Pop On The Telly

Some Super Junior TV classics:

Intimate Note Beauty Pageant - the highlight is of course Heechul in drag, dancing to Gee and Sorry, Sorry.

Goong drama parody

I also loved the variety shows they did years ago, especially Exploration of The Human Body and Full House.

3. Re: K-Pop On The Telly

Watch Invincible Youth! Sunhwa is the real maths genius. I miss Invincible Youth, but only the original G7, it got a bit dead after Yuri, Sunny and Hyuna had to leave. But I definitely recommend watching it - one of my favourite variety shows. Every girl was hilarious in it.

4. Re: K-Pop On The Telly

The more i see this ignorant display the more disturbing it gets for me.

5. Re: K-Pop On The Telly

Hmm.. i don't really get whats so disturbing about the photo?

6. Re: K-Pop On The Telly

lol i thought it was ludacris since he's in Korea at the moment.

Turns out it was Boom trying to impersonate Stevie Wonder.. don't think he was trying to be blackface!

7. Re: K-Pop On The Telly

Boom is officially an idiot and he should know better. If they wanted Stevie Wonder call him up and fly him there.

8. Re: K-Pop On The Telly

It was just a comedy show just like how drags dress up no?

9. Re: K-Pop On The Telly

Um no. Drag Queens don't perform in black face. This is going to be a problem for South Korea and KPOP if they want to be known globally. They should be more sensitive to other cultures and atrocities that have occurred . With their somewhat strained relationship with Japan I would think they would no better.

10. Hitori

Hitori Guest

Re: K-Pop On The Telly

This may not be on the telly as this is a movie but I highly recommend you guys to watch the movie Wet Dreams II. It's a funny, light-hearted sex-comedy movie starring high school students.

[​IMG]

11. Pen Expers

Pen Expers Moderator

Haven't watched that but I enjoyed Foxy Festival

[​IMG]

(Actually watched your suggestion on youtube now. A bit too light-hearted - what was with that whimper of an ending? And why didn't the lesbian sub plot get resolved? )

12. Re: K-Pop On The Telly

The baby on SISTAR's Hello Baby is so cute! I think I'll watch it.

13. Hitori

Hitori Guest

I don't wanna watch the last Khuntoria episode on We Got Married. I swear they really like each other. They should be a couple for real!

14. Re: K-Pop On The Telly

I'm going to watch KBS' new drama Poseidon, just because of Shisus' glorious abs.

It starts tomorrow.

15. Re: K-Pop On The Telly

Nooo. Nickhun is gayyyyyy!

16. Re: K-Pop On The Telly

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, Delightful Girl Choon Hyang and Que Sera Sera are some of my favorite K-dramas.

17. Hitori

Hitori Guest

Anybody here looking out for a drama to watch? I recommend Big Thing!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.