K-Telly | Page 6 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Telly

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by imnotshy, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Re: K-Pop On The Telly

Being scripted is nothing bad, but it's just quality of it that bothers me. They construct characters for regulars that are so one dimensional. Same jokes, same gags after a while it becomes boring. I agree that Running Man has best chemistry and set of regulars since Family Outing, but it's getting quite repetitive.

2. Re: K-Pop On The Telly

Running Man is worth it for JongKook.

3. Re: K-Pop On The Telly

Everybody needs to watch "Sunny"! Brilliant movie!

4. Pen Expers

Pen Expers Moderator

Re: K-Pop On The Telly

I've been meaning to. Such a big success, have to watch it eventually.

Meanwhile, on TV:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

She's seriously better than ever as a TV personality. Also the Big Bang live band performances on this episode were great.

5. Re: K-Pop On The Telly

The Drama of 21st Century has got to be When The Moon Embraces The Sun. It's f*cking amazing !

6. Re: K-Pop On The Telly

That Big Bang interview has already been subbed!

Part 1
    Part 2

Hyori is fantastic!

7. Pen Expers

Pen Expers Moderator

'It was an excellent song.. but turns out it was plagiarized. '

She's killing me here.

8. Re: K-Pop On The Telly

She's amazing TV personality. She's getting her own resality show:
    Erm....it sounds boring as hell, but she'll make it at least watchable.

9. Re: K-Pop On The Telly

I NEED HYORI TO COMEBACK

10. Re: K-Pop On The Telly

Okay, I have to admit that even by my standards Dream High 2 turned out to be pretty damn awful, the first half was great but most of the second half was so bad. The plot...the character 'development'...the plot......just horrendous and not even in a good way. Not a scratch on Dream High.

AND WHAT THE HELL DID THEY DO TO KAHI'S CHARACTER!?!? I blame everything on the fact that they made Kahi pretend to be nice for the second half of the series.

11. Re: K-Pop On The Telly

"Breathless" (although the translation is something like shit flies, so I have no idea where the english title came from) was amazing. Really dark.

12. Re: K-Pop On The Telly

Is anyone else watching Fashion King? I was originally watching just for Yuri, but he rest of the cast is great and really hot as well.

It has Shin Se Kyung (aka jonghyun's ex)
    [​IMG]

Yoo Ah In, who is really cute
    [​IMG]

Lee Je Hoon, who is really nice looking
    [​IMG]

And you all know what Yuri looks like and how good looking she is.

I've only watched the first episode so far, but it was great!

13. Re: K-Pop On The Telly

I might have to watch it for Yoo Ah In.

14. Re: K-Pop On The Telly

He appears shirtless in the first episode at least 4 times, if that's of any interest.

15. Re: K-Pop On The Telly

ADDS TO "MUST WATCH" LIST!

16. Re: K-Pop On The Telly

Guess what I'll be watching tonight!

17. Pen Expers

Pen Expers Moderator

Shin Se-Kyung is so 'unrealistically' hot I'd like to watch just for that reason, but the show seems too flimsy for my tastes after the first episode. I'll watch the highlights on youtube.

18. Re: K-Pop On The Telly

I'm not really into series, but I felt like I had to watch Sungkyunkwan Scandal. Wasn't as good as I expected. Started watching in for Yoochun (and the story...), finished it because of Yoo Ah In and Song Joong Ki. Based on Rooftop Prince I thought Yoochun's acting was great. It is great in Rooftop Prince, wasn't so engaging in Sungkyunkwan Scandal. Song Joong Ki on the other hand... He's a genious. Gotta watch everything he appears in. Same for Yoo Ah In. Ugh, I shouldn't expect an intersting plot from every series.

19. What i am currently watching

- Rooftop Prince
    - Running Man
    - Fashion King
    - The King Of Hearts

Doesn't anyone watch Korean TV here?

20. Pen Expers

Pen Expers Moderator

For dramas, only the ones that aren't typical k-dramas. I'm sick of the formulas and the angry mothers and the cliches. I usually watch a few episodes of interesting-looking ones then give up when they end up like all the others.

History of the Salaryman from this year was a great drama, though.

Running Man is the only variety show I watch every episode - otherwise try to catch shows with interesting guests.

Also watch Hyori's You and I (unsubbed) and Golden 12 (unsubbed). The latter turned out really nice (2 episodes in) - on the surface it's about charity and social conciousness but much of it is just Hyori and friends chatting about this and that, in the studio or out and bout, in a very loose setting. Not much use unless someone starts subbing it or you know the language.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.