K-Top Answer Game - Season 2: CONGRATS SLICE OF LIFE | Page 13 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Top Answer Game - Season 2: CONGRATS SLICE OF LIFE

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Serg., Jun 24, 2019.

1. Wow I really missed out on 23 points because ya’ll we’re lazy and just chose the first EXO b-side that comes up on the tracklisting?

[​IMG]

2. At least it's an actual b-side and not just an album track.

Serg. and ysev like this.
  3. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
    SloMover, Serg., ysev and 10 others like this.
  4. Whew can't believe @roux is back.

Serg., ysev, ohnostalgia and 7 others like this.
  5. so y’all actually listen to after school, huh

Serg., ysev, ohnostalgia and 9 others like this.
  6. That’s why I asked the question earlier about who’s featuring on whose single because that would rule MAKE IT HAPPEN out. But then Shinichi Osawa produced two singles for their second album.

Anyway I’m not gonna split hairs because I’m center. Watch the next round be my Birthday era.

Serg., ysev, Slice of Life and 5 others like this.
  7. With that logic most of the Japanese songs of the Korean artists are collaborations, so my first thought was about featurings, but then again those are mostly Japanese artist featuring Korean artist (Kumi and TVXQ, YU-A and MYNAME, Aoyama Thelma and 4minute, Namie and AFTERSCHOOL) and not vice versa. Apart from the AOA single I remembered only an album track of B1A4 featuring aforementioned Aoyama Thelma.

Serg., ysev, Oleander and 1 other person like this.
  8. yall should have just voted for GFRIEND:

Serg., ysev, evilsin and 5 others like this.
  9. Aren't b-sides in K-pop just album tracks that have no video? That's what I read anyway.

Serg., Vixen, ysev and 5 others like this.
  10. I just wanna say that I'm glad no one tried it by answering GFriend on this question.

11. Inland Empire

Inland Empire Staff Member

This is my Lotus era.

Slice of Life, Serg., Vixen and 7 others like this.
  12. Fight the system, sis! I put down AOA for that question so overruling After School would give me a bigger lead ddd

Serg., Vixen, ysev and 2 others like this.
  13. Yeah pretty sure the terms are interchangeable in k-pop.

Slice of Life, Serg., Vixen and 6 others like this.
  14. Rule #1: Always go for the first acceptable answer when it comes to tracklisting questions and most other ones. However, that doesn't always work because I went with Kimochi Wa Tsutawaru for the BoA question because I thought people would go in order with her singles and I didn't check closely enough to see if it had in fact been recorded in Korean dddd. I should have just gone with Amor since I play it daily.

15. He

He

Thing is, it doesn't matter if the answer is wrong. That is why getting technical about it never leads to more points.

Serg., ysev, ohnostalgia and 10 others like this.
  16. Isn't that because the question said huge in korea?

[​IMG]

Slice of Life, Serg., ysev and 4 others like this.
  17. ALSO DON'T YOU THINK I'M LETTING THIS SLIDE. SUPPORT @Dangerous Maknae LIVES.

THANK YOU!

Twinkle, Serg., ysev and 7 others like this.
  18. I've only recently noticed that in KPop people call album tracks "b-sides". Before that the definition was always of a coupling track to the a-side (one song on one side of the vinyl, the second on the other), meaning the main song that is the single. Perhaps the album/mini-album nature of Korean music market and the fact that they call their main songs "title songs" contributed to the term "b-side" being used for album tracks.

And don't get me started on some tracks officially recognized as b-sides having music videos in Japan. It's a mess, dddd.

Cotton Park, Serg., ysev and 4 others like this.
  19. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

I picked the first song in the Who Got Jessica’s Lines in Japanese Singles video and it didn’t work out so well for me. There’s a strategy to picking the first answer that shows up, and my sad 1 point answer proves that.

evilsin, Kuhleezi, Oleander and 4 others like this.
  20. This is why you should Stan Loona

EDIT

I love how f(x) got two votes on the power of Cowboy alone. Sugoi !

soratami, evilsin, Kuhleezi and 10 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.