K-Top Answer Game - Season 2: CONGRATS SLICE OF LIFE | Page 19 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Top Answer Game - Season 2: CONGRATS SLICE OF LIFE

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Serg., Jun 24, 2019.

1. He

He

While Lip, Yves and Chuu are bigger here, Jinsoul is a safe first alternate.

In the end @Serg. did that with the question though. The real winner.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
  2. Well, it looks like instead of being the Jessica of the group you are the Taeyeon....in more ways than one.

I didn't realize one of my friends had a Popjustice account. But in all seriousness, I can't help that low self-esteem is part of my personality. I have learned to accept it.

[​IMG]

ysev, ohnostalgia, evilsin and 9 others like this.
  3. [​IMG]
    Do you only get points if you answer the top answer because I’m shook I did well this round considering like only half my mine were the top answers.

4. Wait WHO is this? Asking for a friend.

ysev, Oleander, PopZeitgeist and 3 others like this.
  5. Taecyeon from 2pm

A whole man.

Vesperly, ysev, Kuhleezi and 7 others like this.
  6. First we have @Dangerous Maknae coming in with ha throaty, full of air, strained ways

irweo nael
    naeil ape neo
    mis
    -ckkd-TUH-nxvkldndkl Woooooww

@Oleander coming in with ha sweet and well-carried ways

Ooooh you aaaare
    Mister mister!

Then obviously, I come in and outstage all of you with the most supported, well projected vocals yet xoxo

OoOoOoOh oOoOoOOh

And then we welcome @roux to the stage.

sangcheoro kkaejin yuri jogakdo

ysev, ohnostalgia, Kuhleezi and 12 others like this.
  7. As long as I outrank @Dangerous Maknae, I will gladly accept it.

Moving on, you know who really should have won the best friends question? And/or the Come & Get It one?

eliminathan, ysev, Kuhleezi and 6 others like this.
  8. [​IMG]

Special Round 5 - 10s! TENS across the board.

1 - Name a group that debuted with 10 members.
    2 - Name someone that won 'Top 10 Artists' award at Melon Music Awards in 2012.
    3 - Name a boy group that has dominated the 10's (10s as in 2010>, like 80s/90s/00s nn sorry this sounds weird)
    4 - Name a song that finished in the Top 10 of PJs 2018 SOTY rate.
    5 - Name a group that debuted 10 years ago.
    6 - Name a single by GFriend that didn't peak in the Top 10 of GAON Digital Charts.
    7 - Name a song by a girl group that won more than 10 music show awards/1st places.
    8 - Name a K-Pop idol that was 10 years old in 2004.
    9 - Name 'Best Mixed Gender Group' nominee at Mnet Asian Music Awards 10 years ago.
    10 - Name a song that was released in the 10th month of last year.

For every correct top answer you'll get +10 points, but for every 1 pointer instead of 1 point you'll get -10.

Round 5 closes Wednesday, 17th at 3PM GMT

ysev, ohnostalgia, Kuhleezi and 9 others like this.
  10. They had to be from different groups sadly, but Jinson is the best BG ship. Jackson was my 2nd alternate for the other question though.

ysev, Serg., eliminathan and 3 others like this.
  11. [​IMG]

I know, I just wanted an excuse to post about them ddddd. Agreed. I know there are other GOT7 pairings but this is the definitive one. I had a lot of people I was deciding between for the other question. It's hard when they are all so good looking. I forget who is the Astro stan on here but Moonbin also came to mind.

ysev, soratami, Serg. and 3 others like this.
  12. Oh wow, I am not ready to live in the moment when people don't know who Taecyeon is already.
    YAS! My time to shine and strive for that negative score.

Vesperly, ysev, ohnostalgia and 8 others like this.
  13. Aw hell

14. There’s no answer to this thank you!

15. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

This reminds me of AP testing and I DO NOT LIKE IT.

ysev, Kuhleezi, evilsin and 5 others like this.
  16. [​IMG]

Don't ever say that name again! The fact that I took multiple AP classes senior year while being on the cross country team and the sports medicine team.....my sleep schedule was ruined.

I even made myself take the AP Latin test and the SAT Subject Test in Latin. The fact that all of us who took it were terrified of it and were aiming to just get a 3 on it.

[​IMG]
    That AP Calculus AB test. That question about a cement mixer filling a designated area with cement that required calculating the amount needed or something.....

[​IMG]

The fact that I didn't finish that question and some other part of the test and still scammed my way into getting a 4.

[​IMG]

The fact that I got a 5 on the AP US History practice test my teacher gave and consistent 8/9s on my English essays but didn't get 5s on either the US History test or the AP English - Language and Literature test (or whatever the one I took senior year was).

[​IMG]

I'm glad that's all behind me now.

ThighHighs, Serg., ysev and 8 others like this.
  17. Inland Empire

Inland Empire Staff Member

One of these questions is...devious as fuck.

18. Not this video dropping for the Jinson shippers out there @nikkysan @Oleander

Jinyoung speaking English the whole time. We love a fluent king.

19. I didn't know anything about this ship before this video, but now I'm ready to set sail.

ysev, eliminathan, Serg. and 5 others like this.
  20. [​IMG]

ysev, eliminathan, He and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.