K-Top Answer Game - Season 2: CONGRATS SLICE OF LIFE | Page 38 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Top Answer Game - Season 2: CONGRATS SLICE OF LIFE

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Serg., Jun 24, 2019.

1. Me answering Mamamoo AGAIN knowing y’all hate them

[​IMG]

2. To be fair, they're problematic, but I can't deny it, they literally all can hold their weight...

3. People who didnt get a question this round, you’ll get it in Round 10 so please don’t boycott!!!

4. I don't even know the answer to mine.

Okay, I'm lying.

Oleander, evilsin, ysev and 2 others like this.
  5. In theory I should do well in a round about forum members but in fact I only know the answer to @junglefish's question nn. Ms. @Serg. is a mastermind confirmed.

Oleander, evilsin, junglefish and 6 others like this.
  6. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

[​IMG]

7. I knew this was the right answer but couldn’t put her down because I stan the group so much but her dance break in LIE is honestly so embarrassing.

Round 10 is iconique <3

Oleander, ysev and Serg. like this.
  8. @Serg. this is so sweet you did that!!! I don't even know what's my favorite GG but I love it!

soratami, Oleander, evilsin and 5 others like this.
  9. Inland Empire

Inland Empire Staff Member

Ddd I honestly don’t know what I’m gonna answer here.

And thank you for including me even though I’ve only been around in this subforum for a few months <3

10. Which prevents us from studying your 2018 favorite song. @Serg. See what you did there.

soratami, Oleander, evilsin and 3 others like this.
  11. Happy that throwing my faves under the bus was worth it <3

As for the new round.... I mean genuinely super sweet yeah... but lol I have no idea about ANYthing.
    Maybe after two rounds of mediocre släyâgé I‘ll be back to flopping. Sometimes nature (in the form of @Serg. ) finds ha way of slapping you back into your lane.
    [​IMG]

12. Woke: Me finally entering the Top 10, we love a slow burn.

Broke: Irene being the top answer for Question 2 while Dahyun was RIGHT THERE.

13. To be honest, I thought the main vocalists 'winning answer' (so 'Jihyo') was the biggest disgrace of them all, but I won't comment any further on who I think should have made it at the top within the rest of the choices because I don't wanna make enemies dddddd

Oleander, ysev, eliminathan and 3 others like this.
  14. I think it's cause Dahyun is Lead to Chaeyoung being Main, otherwise she'd be a pretty popular answer.

Jihyo actually shocked me as equally as Lisa getting 2 votes for the dancer category. While I had easy answers in my head for Dancer & especially Rapper category I struggled myself to find a relevant answer I knew it would be a toss-up between Bom & Rosey for their unique vocals and maybe thought Miyeon would get a vote or two (And Lia for recent draggings in General chat)

Honestly my answer would probably be Lia or whoever the main vocal of I*Zone is.

Oleander, codecat, ysev and 4 others like this.
  15. I thought of Lia for a hot second too, but I felt like it wasn't going to be a popular answer considering how new to the scene ITZY are (and I also think it could be a reason as to why she isn't really that good - she just debuted and she's rather young ; she's got plenty of time and room to get better if she takes this seriously.)

dddd the main vocal in IZ*ONE (Yuri) is actually pretty decent. I think it's a similar situation to TWICE/Jihyo where the general opinion on the vocals of the rest of the group might be bugging people out.

I also wanna know who thought LUNA (!!) of f(x) was in her group just to be a pretty visual (!!). Sis is gorgeous, but we know why she was put into the group, come on now...
    I just wanna talk, come out, I won't jump you...

Oleander, Serg., ysev and 4 others like this.
  16. I’m shocked no one came for the LOONA main vocalists that aren’t Chuu

Oleander, Serg., ysev and 3 others like this.
  17. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

I actually think Jihyo is a much better singer than Rose and Bom combined nñn

I didn't want to come for any female idol though so I just said Jungkook. Also Jimin is NOT a main vocalist, gosh.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
    Oleander, Serg., ysev and 4 others like this.
  18. I voted for Lia just because ITZY's vocals were the most recent topic of conversation in the general thread but I was so close to voting for Rosé so I'm mad that I didn't do that and break the tie. Especially knowing now that Godhyo was under fire like this.

RE: Dahyun's rapping. I felt for some reason that I shouldn't pick her because she was only a lead rapper even though that didn't stop me from saying Sehun can't dance.

DDD this is my legacy now and I have to accept it.

ohnostalgia, Oleander, Serg. and 4 others like this.
  19. But do you really know.......
    Well I guess it doesn’t really matter in this game anyway ddd.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
    Oleander, Serg., codecat and 7 others like this.
  20. As a semi-closeted Jiminator it did hurt a bit ngl.
    In my head, whoever mentioned him, meant Park Jimin from 15& just so I can cope with it even tho the good unnie is literally one of the best K-pop vocalists in general ddd

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.