K-Top Answer Game - Season 2: CONGRATS SLICE OF LIFE | Page 48 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Top Answer Game - Season 2: CONGRATS SLICE OF LIFE

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Serg., Jun 24, 2019.

1. The @Dangerous Maknae question is so humiliating, I don't wanna talk about it.

Me missing on a whole 14 points. I CAN'T.

2. BTS is not K-Pop.
    [​IMG]

3. I’m alternating between top answer and flops I have no idea how this is going to turn out.

evilsin, He, RUNAWAY and 7 others like this.
  4. The Results

11. Name @ysev's ultimate favourite boy group member.

D.O. - 9
    Jimin - 5
    BTS - 1
    Kai - 1
    Taemin - 1
    Taecyeon - 1
    Taeyong - 1

Correct Answer:
    [​IMG]

12. Name @GeiPanda's favourite T-ara member after Qri.

Jiyeon - 9
    Hyomin - 5
    Eunjung - 4
    Areum - 1

Correct Answer:

[​IMG]

13. Name @Vesperly's favourite girl group

IZ*ONE - 8
    f(x) - 5
    (G)I-dle - 3
    AOA - 1
    LOONA - 1
    far east movement mannequins - 1

Correct Answer:

We just don't know.gif

14. Name a group that @Rainbow Road stans.

LOONA - 7
    TWICE - 2
    Itzy - 2
    EXID - 2
    Rainbow - 2
    Red Velvet - 1
    BLACKPINK - 1
    MOMOLAND - 1
    Astro - 1

Correct Answer:

I'm pretty sure they had WJSN Eunseo avatar eating watermelon before they decided to deactivate their account.. Comeback fast we miss you!!!

15. Name @Serg.'s three favourite groups.

TWICE, BLACKPINK, EXO - 8
    Red Velvet, TWICE, BLACKPINK - 3
    Red Velvet, AOA, TWICE - 2
    TWICE, BLACKPINK, AOA - 1
    Gfriend, BLACKPINK, TWICE - 1
    BLACKPINK, TWICE, Little Mix - 1
    LOONA, SNSD, f(x) - 1
    Apink, Red Velvet, TWICE - 1
    god, sechskies, shinhwa - 1

Correct Answer:
    [​IMG]
    YUP, YUP, YUP.

AOA is my 3rd fave Girl Group.... I don't even stan Red Velvet I don't understand why is it such a popular answer fff.

5. In 3rd place... And eliminated from the chance to be crowded K-PopJustice's Top Answerer....is......

[​IMG]

Congratulations on 3rd place unnie!!!!!!

For the crown.....

[​IMG]

And the winner is...........

By 7 points deciding them not in 14th question...but in the LAST ONE. It was tied until Q15.

Congratulations
    [​IMG]

Tough luck codecat but congratulations on the silver medal.

6. Rest of the Leaderboard and the whole ceremony....very soon.

#staytuned

7. WHEN IT'S RIGHT, IT'S RIGHT

8. Because you stan their messiest songs. If that isn't the sign of a true stan then I don't know what is.

[​IMG]

9. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

THANK YOU @Serg. unnie for another successful installment of the K-Top Answer Game. A second season actually being better than the first one? Iconique. I'm ready to defend my crown for the 3rd season xoxo.

10. Ugh, I hate this puta--

Oh my god, hiii babygurl!!! Congratulations @Slice of Life!! You were amazing! xoxo​

11. Huuuuge thank you to @Serg. for hosting yet again, and somehow making it even funnier than before. The rounds that you come up with...The questions that you come up with... The pacing... Honestly, no one else is doing it like you. We stan a MAIN HOST!

Never change. xoxo

12. Congrats on finally winning something instead of being the first one to die.

[​IMG]

13. I'm running on 2 hours of sleep. I'm currently eating cup noodles on the airport waiting for my next flight. My life is a mess but I don't care because I JUST WON A GRAMMY K-TOP ANSWER GAME.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Genuinely happy for our new center Slicé but at the same time this was my worst round by far. I didn't even get top answer for my own question ddddd.
    [​IMG]

15. Congratulations @Slice of Life!! You did it!!!! And @Serg. I had a lot of fun in the rounds I actually participated in and you did a fantastic job hosting. If there’s a third season, I’ll try to be a little more dedicated and make more effort to participate and have smarter answers.

16. Congrats to Slice Oppa on the well deserved victory! This was so much fun, thank you @Serg. for hosting this.

17. Technically there is no "right" answer because, since it's easy to ignore the ones I'm not interested in, I can't really say there is any K-pop group I particularly dislike. I just put BTS because it seemed like the obvious choice. I don't know why anyone (aside from @evilsin) would pick any of the other groups (except for Ateez ddd).

evilsin, BEST FICTION, Serg. and 7 others like this.
  18. Uggh I actually wanted to wait until the entire group gets revealed but since everyone already started:
    @Serg. you did that! I caught myself chuckling like a little kid way too many times during this game. It was honestly such a great experience! Most importantly, I really got to know all of the participants a lot better and can confidently say that I like everyone more than I did before. Thanks for that!
    I hope I'll be around for season three. :*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.