K-Top Answer Game - Season 2: CONGRATS SLICE OF LIFE | Page 49 | The Popjustice Forum

K-Top Answer Game - Season 2: CONGRATS SLICE OF LIFE

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Serg., Jun 24, 2019.

1. Did you answer Magnetic Moon or Peppermint? dddd

I'm a bit surprised no one answered Talk or Heartbreak Hotel because I'm sure I posted about them being my favorites of her in two different occasions nn.

evilsin, RUNAWAY, eliminathan and 8 others like this.
  2. Congrats for the win @Slice of Life!

And thanks for hosting @Serg.! It was a blast and I'm so glad I decided to take part. Looking forward to S3!

3. He

He

Such a fun game and expertly hosted. Thank you @Serg., you're brilliant at coming up with rounds.

Shaman Unnie keeps blessing Slicé.

4. [​IMG]

evilsin, RUNAWAY, eliminathan and 9 others like this.
  5. Nnñ not this contest exactly playing out like PD101!!! You know what? I am perfectly content being the Sejeong in this situation. Talented, stunning, full of impact, and I didn't release Birthday!

[​IMG]

But anyway! Congratulations my beautiful doll @Slice of Life for winning and being consistently iconic. And big up to @Serg. for yet again being an incredible and super entertaining host — these last rounds have been so fun and I'm still screaming at the Samantha Thavasa jeans question dddd thank you!

6. Not when you gave I Just Wanna Dance your 11 in the Solo SM Rate!

Even though I did so badly every single round, I did have a lot of fun especially with these last two rounds. Thanks @Serg. for being a legend.

Oleander, codecat, evilsin and 11 others like this.
  7. Oh my god, I was just surfing The Internet™ (as Katy Perry would say - stream 'Never Really Over'!) and apparently the whole group line-up, along with the line distribution of their first single, had been leaked on 4chan a whole week before the finale even happened?

[​IMG]

Would this clearly unedited, very credible, picture lie? I don't think so!

Check for yourselves!

[​IMG]

Was the show rigged from the start?!

[​IMG]

[I improvised, I literally don't know if these are the real top 10 dddd]

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
  8. upload_2019-8-18_19-50-44.jpeg

Cndnkfndksns not Serg Chen-Moonves

Oleander, codecat, evilsin and 11 others like this.
  9. My 'eotteokhae' moment!
    [​IMG]
    Also my designated color being yellow?! That can only mean I'm in charge of barking and meowing.
    [​IMG]

Oleander, evilsin, He and 5 others like this.
  10. The whole Standings and final post tomorrow. I got carried away gaming and it's too late fjfjf sorry x

Oleander, soratami, codecat and 11 others like this.
  11. Oh wow she can't read timezones and slept through the entire finale, I'm a fool and a clown I'm sorry @Serg.

If it's any consolation for the participants who didn't duck out of the last round, the only answers I actually would have gotten right were the @Dangerous Maknae, @BEST FICTION and @Serg. ones ddd. So not only did I flop by missing the deadline but I flopped PERIODT

[​IMG]

Why does everyone hate Sowon I'm about to lose my manners and my mind.

Thank you so much to @Serg. for bringing the game back, the rounds' themes and questions were all brilliant sis, sorry again!

Congrats to @Slice of Life for winning something finally ddd.

Oleander, soratami, codecat and 12 others like this.
  12. Almost two whole seconds for me omg! I just... keep winning.
    [​IMG]
    #blessed

Last edited: Aug 19, 2019
    ThighHighs, Oleander, ysev and 10 others like this.
  13. All of these answers are correct tbh. (except the last two)

14. @SloMover, @ysev and I performing our accumulated 5.1 seconds of singing.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Oleander, ysev, Serg. and 9 others like this.
  15. (By the way it's a screencap of a IOI line distribution, although with some added names (thus the same singing times for quite a few) xoxo)

Oleander, ysev, Serg. and 6 others like this.
  16. Isn’t because she’s the only member who can’t really sing? At least she stays booked and busy with those legs.

[​IMG]

Oleander, ysev, Serg. and 7 others like this.
  17. Oh my goodness, @Serg.! What a fun experience this was! Even though I basically opted out right from the beginning due to the creepling sense of dread (a.k.a. not winning), I still had a freaking blast with this. And thank you to everyone who participated and made this so warm and funny. Hope you've enjoyed some of my silly answers.

And of course, congratulations, @Slice of Life, the eomma, the ajumma, the halmeoni, the jogjang!!!

18. Not you using the line distribution for I Love You, I Remember You aka what is now probably my favorite I.O.I. song dddd. So if we look at the actual distribution....

[​IMG]

....I am Sohye which I will gladly accept.

Anyway, thanks so much for all the work and thoughtfulness you put into this contest @Serg. I loved every single round and even though things got trickier as they went on, it all added to the greats of this experience. It also lead to some great discussions, postings, and draggings in here which I enjoyed a lot. I can't wait for the next round.

soratami, Slice of Life, He and 6 others like this.
  19. Arguing over line distribution when we still aren’t confirmed on the final line up. A Javine version of sound of the Underground tea.

20. He

He

Dddd, I don't exist.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.