Kacey Musgraves - Deeper Well

Lyrically this is really nice but it's a bit too short and the productions not exactly memorable. The thing she really got right with Golden Hour was how the music made it feel like a warm hug, the production built but had a clear sense of purpose behind it. She's missing that a bit here. Kacey is an album artist though so maybe within that space it'll make more sense.

he/him/his
Those European dates are so soon and colide with my Eurivision plans oh.

Is there a chance she might add second dates in some of these countries?

Was anyone able to sign up to the Dublin presale? It went from a register link that wouldn’t load for me to a tickets link which just brought me straight to Ticketmaster.

I’ve had the two singles on repeat for the last 30 mins and honestly… I feel like Golden Hour might get dethroned. This is giving focused on the “Slow Burn” and “Space Cowboy” aspects as opposed to “High Horse” and “Velvet Elvis” and that’s all I’ve ever wanted in an album from her. I’m sure every song won’t be as introspective but it’s all so delicate, tender and honest.

Let me jump into the well right now.

Mr.Arroz

Staff member
he/him/his
What a beautiful song. I’m too ready!

I’ve had the two singles on repeat for the last 30 mins and honestly… I feel like Golden Hour might get dethroned. This is giving focused on the “Slow Burn” and “Space Cowboy” aspects as opposed to “High Horse” and “Velvet Elvis” and that’s all I’ve ever wanted in an album from her. I’m sure every song won’t be as introspective but it’s all so delicate, tender and honest.

Let me jump into the well right now.
Hold your country horses, Alberta.