Kacey Musgraves - Golden Hour | The Popjustice Forum

Kacey Musgraves - Golden Hour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by xOJakeXo, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Confirmed to be released in 2018, and I have on good authority we should get more of the details today or tomorrow.

So while you all enjoy her brilliant new classic, A Very Kacey Christmas, get ready for her next opus. She's gotten better with each release.

2. http://ew.com/music/2017/12/12/kacey-musgraves-golden-hour-new-album-interview/

3. Ready for the single now

LeBratt, Petty Mayonnaise and TRAVVV like this.
  4. FUCK, this sounds great.

Yas give me that full country stoner fantasy.

5. I am READY. Kacey is truly one of a kind. I'm excited to hear what she's got next.

6. FUCK YES.

2018 couldn't start better.

Heaven on Earth and xOJakeXo like this.
  7. I cannot believe she is the opener for Little Big Town. Little fucking Big Town.

I want a solo tour and I want it now.

8. You can hear the title track on YT, she has been performing it live for the past 3 months.

Got my meet and greet yesterday too for the LBT tour to finally meet her and will see her open for Harry styles too, I just hope she does do some solo dates in 2018 as well.

9. I've never listened to Kacey, but I'm diving into her discography because this new one sounds really interesting.

10. I'm ready to laminate my stan card. Her Christmas album truly made my yuletide gay.

11. Let us know what you think! And definitely include the holiday album + her Tame Impala remix.

man.tis.shrimp likes this.
  12. Fuck though I'm three songs into Same Trailer Different Park and how the hell have I missed this lady?!

13. Ok whoa, the title track is gorgeous.

Volumi likes this.
  14. She's a very special talent and it's so exciting to see her spread her ambitions beyond the genre; I really admire her commitment to carving a niche and standing on her own while country radio continues to ignore her.

I listened to Pageant Material this morning and Late To The Party remains so tender and pure; it makes me want to get married just so I can twirl around with my betrothed as it soundtracks our first dance. Who knew there were such chambers in my heart.

15. Ah this is the best news! Golden Hour sounds beautiful and although I love (love!) both Same Trailer Different Park and Pageant Material, I am excited for her to change it up a bit (and take down the wittiness a notch is okay with me too).

LeBratt likes this.
  16. Bee Gees?! Sade?! Neil Young?! Those influences is already killing me with euphoria and I haven't heard the album yet.

LeBratt, TRAVVV and lushLuck like this.
  17. The Bee Gees, Sade, and Neil Young, huh?

Well, one outta three ain't bad, I guess... It's such a strange combination that it could be fantastic, shit, or anywhere in between.

ohnostalgia and lushLuck like this.
  18. The title track is simply stunning! I'm usually not much of a country fan but Kacey is just an amazing artist. She really does deserve a lot more success than she has gotten so far. This girl just keeps gettin' better with every album. I'm not sure about the "trippy" twist though but let's just wait and see.

xOJakeXo likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.