Kacey Musgraves - Golden Hour | Page 137 | The Popjustice Forum

Kacey Musgraves - Golden Hour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by xOJakeXo, Dec 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I wonder if she has started on a follow up? She’s had a pretty hectic touring schedule.

2. She looks almost exactly like Kyle Richards. I refuse to believe they aren't related.

3. Difference being Kacey would never steal her sister's goddamn house.

4. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

An absolute serve. Wow.

mcuk, nooniebao, Hyrulian and 8 others like this.
  5. I'm slow, I've only noticed the joint in her hand now.

6. Prayer circle that she actually gets to work with Kevin Parker.

7. I’m pretty sure She said a while back that she was gonna be concentrating on the new album next year. Whether that means she’ll start writing and recording or it’ll be released, in not sure

8. It's been great to rediscover her first two albums. I liked them but didn't love them, but I've rediscovered so many songs recently.

lushLuck likes this.

9. *gay panic*

tastic, Sprockrooster, mcuk and 27 others like this.
  10. We need Kacey to win the Oscar. I have planted the seed

ItBeats, mcuk, Butterfly and 12 others like this.
  11. I'm assuming she's the Demi (Kacey, sweetie...) to this song's Let It Go, so Adele Mazeem will win the Oscar

12. Just when I thought I'd tapped out on love for the Frozen universe.

13. A worktape of Rainbow has leaked

drewsky likes this.
  14. Poor Ms. Dazeem can't even get her wrong name spelled right.

Slamb, ItBeats, nicetry and 7 others like this.
  15. Last edited: Oct 6, 2019

16. Nothing will top Kacey’s original for me, but this is gorgeous. Those harmonies...wig.

17. The Oscar goes to the writer anyway - and I think the film version is being done by Evan Rachel Wood who is playing Ana & Elsa's mother. Given that she isn't a singer, Kacey could end up singing this at the Oscars if it gets nominated.

LPMA and lushLuck like this.
  18. Evan can sing though!

19. Ohh Evan sounded lovely in that Beatles musical. It makes more sense for Kacey to be singing a song with her range than Idina’s.

20. Oh not saying she can't! Just that she isn't really a prominent singer like Idina so Kacey would be the more obvious choice for an Oscar performance.

This is all conjecture anyway, I'm sure they'll end up submitting the Idina/Panic! song.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.