Kacey Musgraves - Golden Hour | Page 50 | The Popjustice Forum

Kacey Musgraves - Golden Hour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by xOJakeXo, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Today I’ve decided that this is the album of the year so far for me.

And Space Cowboy has completely destroyed me. Just gorgeous.

2. Okay, listening to this album on a summer evening next to the sea is paradise.

3. 2014

2014 Moderator

Love Is A Wild Thing is pure sweetness in song form.

4. It's fabulous. Loving the new hair in your avatar btw.

5. Getting some love from this legend:

6. RJF

RJF

The album is insanely solid from a song craft point of view in a way that makes it almost... transcend genre. I left it alone for a few weeks but have come back to it in a big way recently. Perfect for summer.

Animalia, speedyboi, vague and 26 others like this.
  7. In her Insta stories she was talking about the launch of the Japanese version of the album. No idea if there are more songs on the way.

8. Here for High Horse (feat. Japanese rapper).

lushLuck likes this.
  9. *Bonus Track: Player (feat.some japanese guy) war flashbacks*

10. Japanese Cowboy

MakeYouGo and TRAVVV like this.
  11. Yeah, I didn't understand what was happening there? In one story she posted the album sitting on shelves in Tokyo, and then the next day she posted about the album being released in July?

12. They usually release two or three different versions in Japan usually. I assume that the ones on the shelves are imports (which even by japanese standards would be more expensive) and now they worked on promotion and the new version, which should have a different cover (the other with the folding fan, profile) and some exclusive content, wider release and "cheaper" price.
    These are just conjectures for now.

KamikazeHeart and vague like this.
  13. Mary Go Round and Follow Your Arrow are listed as the two Japanese bonus tracks on CD Japan

14. Here for this.

SMG, Petty Mayonnaise, vague and 16 others like this.
  15. I’m still blown away by Butterflies every single day. It’s simple on paper but that melody is so beautiful and the vocorder underneath half of the chorus is one of the best touches on an album full of little details.

16. All of this. I don't love the album as much as most people here, but that song just works, especially the vocoder.

Jonathan27 likes this.
  17. Thinking about the unopened clear vinyl copy of Golden Hour that's currently sitting on my bed back home

[​IMG]

18. Oh my GOD Lily and Kacey.

19. Not Space Cowboy destroying me on this sunny afternoon, that build up to the final chorus and outro is executed so flawlessly (a true... slow burn dddd). One of the most gorgeous songs I've heard all year.
    [​IMG]

TRAVVV, vague, lushLuck and 4 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.