Kacey Musgraves - Golden Hour | Page 52 | The Popjustice Forum

Kacey Musgraves - Golden Hour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by xOJakeXo, Dec 11, 2017.

1. Missed it. UGH.

2. The email said there were 500 - perhaps they will add some more?

3. Golden Hour is such a good record. When it comes up on shuffle I always have to listen to the whole thing because it’s so relaxed and has an all around good vibe

4. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Moderator

"High Horse" is going to HAC radio on June 25!

No guarantees it'll actually garner any airplay, but I'm glad her label is trying with other formats at least considering her home format decided they hated her.

5. I've been listening to her Christmas album for the past 30 mins and didn't even realise. Perennial queen.

TRAVVV likes this.
  6. This album is still almost perfect and "Rainbow" is still a skosh too cheesy.

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  7. I've now heard High Horse at my local big name grocery store multiple times, which to me signifies all the makings of a HAC hit!

8. You're too cheesy.

man.tis.shrimp likes this.
  9. I wash daily.

xOJakeXo likes this.
  10. 2014

2014 Moderator

I think the whole album is kinda cheesy but....that just adds to its charm. It's a pure delight.

SloMover, Bobbyrae, andru and 3 others like this.
  11. Block yourself

johnny_tsunami likes this.
  12. This album is still sublime. Favourites change all the time but Slow Burn, Oh What a World and Space Cowboy have really fucked me up today.

Genuinely think I’m in love with her

13. Wig preemptively flying at the prospect of a High Horse video. Give us that LSD tinged Disco hoedown, Queen.

andru and lushLuck like this.
  14. Velvet Elvis sounds like it’s mixed louder or something - and every time it comes on I’m so hyped I play it three times over.

15. So I guess I'm seeing Harry and Kacey in a couple weeks. Little sister and mom are dying to go. Not the best seats -- last minute purchases -- but should be fun regardless.

16. Yeah definitely! On "Lonely Weekend" and "Golden Hour" as well. I also get Heroes and Thieves vibes, because the instrumentation is a few piano chords short of being there.

Also Queen Carlton has been stanning Kacey for ages. Some sort of collaboration would be sublime.

17. My mother-in-law is threatening to visit when I am going to see Harry & Kacey, and I've had to explain that I will breakup with my boyfriend of 5 years before I miss that show.

18. I don't remember where you're located, but if you're planning to go to the Seattle show we should kii

lushLuck likes this.
  19. Judging from reviews she starts as soon as it says doors open so get there early!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.