Kacey Musgraves - star-crossed | Page 104 | The Popjustice Forum

Kacey Musgraves - star-crossed

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by KamikazeHeart, Feb 11, 2021.

1. sksksk I was waiting to find cheap deals day of because the show was selling so poorly. Come back girl! There’s always theatres!

Last edited: Mar 13, 2022
    lushLuck likes this.
  2. RMK

RMK

His response to the reddit. Jesus. He must be really fun to grab a drink with.

Aiden likes this.
  3. He’s giving off the same energy as Joshua Sasse.

Staticboombox and Disobedience like this.
  4. At least Ruston could write decent songs when he was being a butthurt emasculated baby...

5. I’m really surprised that none of Simple Things / Justified or Breadwinner really caught on with the public.

I wasn’t expecting a Billboard smash but just some viral fame and traction.

Tracy Jacks likes this.
  6. I think Breadwinner did have a little viral moment for like 3 days.

7. I found the M&M's bags today! At Star Market (the Massachusetts branch of Albertson's), to be precise. They only had peanut or regular in the sharing size, but they had a display by the checkouts of individual packets of peanut butter, so I snagged one of those.

8. Kacey with the Judds yesterday at the CMT Awards

[​IMG]

lushLuck likes this.
  9. Her house is just so… white.

No thanks.

10. Me about Harry's House.

11. Her house is very Kardashian'd. Sometimes she is so cool and sometimes she's so Hollywood.

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  12. I'd love a house like that but I'm also basic so.

13. Her energy in that video… suddenly the boyfriend makes more sense.

Cute house tho!

aboutyounow likes this.
  14. It’s very telling. She has all her knick knacks in the entryway and the rest of her house is very cold and lacking of much personality. It’s why I hate modern interior design these days.

Jwentz and lushLuck like this.
  15. Do ridiculously wealthy people make their house all white just to give their cleaners hell?

iRelate, Jwentz, AndrewX and 2 others like this.
  16. I'm not too into the whiteness of it all (my sister's house is just like that, but less fancy), but I love the bathroom with the nude sketches and also art pieces (especially Cher in roller skates lol)

Disobedience likes this.
  17. Kacey needs to come up with summin real quick. She kinda lost me last era (despite the album being...fine I guess) and my whole interest in her has totally waned, which just feels weird to say. I'm typing this on a desk that has a frame with the picture I have with her, a signed tour card and my golden ticket from the Golden Hour tour. I dunno you guys...

I've been on the Musgravy train since pre-Pageant Material!

SageCommeUneImage and Andrew like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.