Kacey Musgraves - star-crossed | Page 106 | The Popjustice Forum

Kacey Musgraves - star-crossed

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by KamikazeHeart, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Florence led to a Elvis binge so cautiously perched

2. She sounds sublime.

3. It's a perfect song choice for her

4. This cover is going to kill me. I just know it. Her voice sounds absolutely perfect for it.

5. The new promo from Baz Luhrmann's ELVIS in better quality on YouTube

6. [​IMG]

Artwork for Kacey's cover of "Can't Help Falling In Love," expected to be released later today.

7. I wonder if she'll sing it at her Hampton Court show tonight.

8. I am so excited to finally see her live tonight!

9. I had to sell my ticket due to the train strikes going on and the hassle that it would create trying to get to the venue and then also back home to Glasgow. Gutted to say the least but at the same time, I couldn't really afford an extra night stay in London or mega expensive train prices to get back home. Hope everyone who attends has an amazing time.

Trousers likes this.
  10. I'm not crying, you're crying.

bonnieetclyde likes this.
  11. Perfect vocal on this. Particularly emotive for her, and more potent knowing what she's been through with love.

12. This is stunning. Her voice and the musical arrangement really compliment each other. She's got me back in my feelings.

nbtsa, Ashling92 and bonnieetclyde like this.
  13. And this is the Kacey I miss. Stripped back, bare. Letting those gorgeous vocals remind me why I fell in love with her as an artist in the first place.

Just absolutely stunning. Nothing else needs to be said.

Ashling92 and bonnieetclyde like this.
  14. Was hoping she'd film something for it instead of just the clips from the film. But I have a feeling this'll take off for her.

15. This makes me too emotional to even get through. Perfection.

16. This is a gorgeous rendition, girls.

[​IMG]

Ashling92, lushLuck and inevitable like this.
  17. Sure enough she did. The mind of a mastermind.

Excellent show all round in Hampton Court. The only slight change I’d have made would be swapping ‘Merry Go Round’ for ‘Follow Your Arrow’, but the crowd was super receptive to the former so… She’s so charismatic between songs too, so glad I caught her in such a great venue.

1986, lushLuck and jbnd05 like this.
  18. Hell no, Merry Go Round got me all emotional - a moment!! She’s such a great performer…..but yeah, Follow Your Arrow would’ve been fuckin epic too

Last edited: Jun 22, 2022
    lushLuck likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.