Kacey Musgraves - star-crossed | Page 107 | The Popjustice Forum

Kacey Musgraves - star-crossed

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by KamikazeHeart, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Beautiful. Ellie Goulding and the other sad cover girls could never emote so luverley.

Kyle., Petty Mayonnaise, 1986 and 4 others like this.
  2. Gorgeous take on that song.

Ashling92 likes this.
  3. Kacey was absolute perfection last night; the set-list, her silky vocals, her banter and her stunning beauty. A night I'll never forget, hearing her sing Golden Hour as the sun set was life-affirming.

4. Oh wow her version of Can’t Help Falling In Love is simply gorgeous. A great vocal from her and the way she emotes, whew! Amazing.

Ashling92 likes this.
  5. Ah she was amazing at Hampton Court Palace. Setlist, venue, atmosphere, weather - perfection! (Agree though Follow your arrow would have been ace!)

jbnd05, lushLuck and davidjamesg like this.
  6. On a more shallow note, her outfit was also perfection last night. She looked like such a star (in addition to obviously sounding like one). I was lowkey worried given the wildly varied outfits she wore throughout the tour ddd.

jbnd05 likes this.
  7. She was barefoot in Cleveland. Consider yourself lucky!

Trousers likes this.
  8. Kacey will be a special guest on Adele's Hyde Park shows next week

9. Ms Musgraves is killing Glastonbury right now.

ItBeats likes this.
  10. She sounded so good (and looked stunning!)

Alenko, ItBeats, wodny and 18 others like this.
  11. New song with Fancy Hagood.

This is cute!
    Dead at the video though... the alien's c*ck turning into a smoking pipe(?!) lol

Last edited: Jun 28, 2022
  12. Well I see Fancy’s music is still as meh as it was when he was doing collabs with Meghan Trainor and Ari.

13. I don't know what's more perplexing, the fact that Fancy Hagood is still making music or that he somehow snatched a Kacey collab.

dodoriazarbon and Verandi like this.
  14. They’re close friends from the Nashville songwriting scene. She sang at his wedding earlier this year.

Poker Pro, Subspace88, drod93 and 2 others like this.
  15. Sam

Sam

I’ve become fully obsessed since seeing her last Sunday. What a fucking icon.

16. I love Kacey Musgraes <3

jojo335, DangerousHun and lushLuck like this.
  17. This is… unnecessarily dismissive! Fancy’s 2021 album is excellent.

18. Kacey is featured in the track "Sitting In The Corner" (alongside Adriel Favela) on Cuco's new album “Fantasy Gateway"

Last edited: Jul 22, 2022
    backstreetjoe and 3Xs like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.