Kacey Musgraves - star-crossed | Page 91 | The Popjustice Forum

Kacey Musgraves - star-crossed

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by KamikazeHeart, Feb 11, 2021.

1. I really hope we get more performances from her soon of all the different album tracks. A Tiny Desk set would be great.

2. Has the DJ Mike D. remix of "Justified" appeared anywhere yet?

3. I agree. For me it is not perfect but when it comes to the albums that were released this year this is the one I return to the most.

4. She’s covered Coldplay’s Fix You for a stop-motion animation film from Chipotle called “A Future Begins"

wodny, Alenko, Andrew and 2 others like this.
  5. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

[​IMG]

6. I know it seems random but they have done this before.
    The first I remember seeing was one with Fiona Apple doing a (very good!) cover of Pure Imagination.
    It’s since been taken down from the official channel but here’s a re-upload:

7. [​IMG]

there is a light inside of me UH HUH

8. I bought the vinyl of this because it's possibly my AOTY but why does it sound like ass? The bass is too loud and the fake 180g sounds exactly... like that.

9. I’ve played my copy and thought it sounded…fine? I agree the mixing is different and some instruments sound a bit too in the background but overall it was a very clean sound?

10. Hmm maybe I was in a mood let me try again.

johnny_tsunami and munro like this.
  11. I remember thinking some of the guitars were a bit to quiet on some songs, but yeah, lemme play it again tonight after work!

12. RMK

RMK

My Urban vinyl has just been sitting on backorder. What an unfortunate situation.

13. Huh, for country? Whatever

14. The revisionism of it all; "camera roll" is great songwriting no matter what category it's in.

lushLuck and wodny like this.
  15. Hyrulian, JXCK94, Jonathan27 and 15 others like this.
  16. I need that. Badly.

17. I ordered my copy as soon as I saw it.

wodny and Mikal like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.