Kacey Musgraves - star-crossed | Page 99 | The Popjustice Forum

Kacey Musgraves - star-crossed

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by KamikazeHeart, Feb 11, 2021.

1. R92

R92

Now I'm not as sad that this isn't in Europe/UK.

Her inclusion of "Die Fun" (lowkey her best song but don't @ me), "Family is Family," and "High Time" at the tour for Golden Hour made me excited to delve into Pageant Material, which is now one of my most regularly listened-to albums.

2. Fine from Pageant Material would've been a fantastic inclusion in a part of the show about the dissolution of her marriage and coming to terms with it. I haven't watched videos but the whole thing feels a bit hodge podge. I've seen her live before and I questioned the ability to carry a capitol P Pop arena show.

Come&GetIt24 likes this.
  3. No "High Time" hurts. It was such a moment during her Golden Hour tour.

Euphoria, dodoriazarbon and R92 like this.
  4. It doesn't necessarily make sense with the theme of her current album but any snubbing of Late to the Party feels homophobic.

Mr Blonde, Euphoria, aux and 5 others like this.
  5. “Back on the Map” would have fit wonderfully too but she hasn’t played it since the STDP tour so I don’t expect it to ever pop up again.

wodny likes this.
  6. not this being her literal concert outfit too. Also the ugliest shoes I’ve seen on a stage. She really said comfort.

7. No Follow Your Arrow? Very strange…
    Ive been getting into this album lately, much more than I did on release. It’s pretty great actually, I’d still rank it below her first 3, but they’re all so strong it’s hardly a bad thing.

8. And still managed to trip at one point!

R92 and aaronhansome like this.
  9. Oop the setlist didn’t sell me on going when/if it comes to the UK.

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  10. Gays in the Midwest, East Coast and LA*

11. *cries in mainland Covid Europe*

13. Yeah that set list doesn’t inspire me especially as a big fan of the debut. Dandelion came on shuffle this weekend and i felt my heart shatter

soratami likes this.

14. Hair down and in leather? We Stan.

15. I know that market is oversaturated with Robert's designs now, but this would make an amazing album cover too

16. Screaming that in literally the next show, she looks far better than ours.

Jwentz and lushLuck like this.
  17. Contemplating whether I want to go see her next week in the middle of a global panamarama. Shakira_hovering_over_a_button.gif

18. You definitely should. She was amazing last night!

Vasilios and lushLuck like this.
  19. There are a LOT of tix left in Atlanta and I do like King Princess so maybe I need to schlep out of the apt and go see ha. She seems to be mixing up the cover every night, it was Dreams by Fleetwood Mac on the 2nd date instead of No Scrubs.

lushLuck likes this.
  20. I think it's a jukebox request thingie and someone gate to pick among 4-5 cover suggestions.

drewsky likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.