Kaci is coming back! | The Popjustice Forum

Kaci is coming back!

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by .1paul, Sep 13, 2007.

1. The Dave Aude mix is very good.

2. The radio version is shit unfortunately but yes, the Dave Aude remix is great. Digital Dog have done and even better remix for her.

I miss I Will Learn To Love Again Kaci!

3. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Oh I had this in my jog ipod all summer and was sure it'd be an other Kaci. I love the Aude mix, could work as a dance song.

4. Are we talking about I Can't Help Myself? I'm loving both versions - her vocal initially sounds a bit ropey, but the dance mix makes it totally faceless.

I remember I Will Learn To Love Again was remixed about 2 or 3 times for the video - it kept changing! The version I have was the first one which then sounded shit in comparison to the extra echo's or whatever, which help all pop songs in my opinion (even Enrique's doing it).

5. I love 'I Will Learn To Love Again' amazing piece of pop!

6. Thanks, I must investigate this 'echo' version! The one I have sounds normal and is fabulous as it is, but I'm all for this song sounding even better.

7. I love KACI!

I dont know if anyone else here remembers, but her debut single 'I Think I Love You' has a classic video, Anyone remembers it?

8. I Will Learn To Love Again was TREMENDOUS! I believe the Echo version is the one on iTunes featuring extra ad-libs at the end.

Were there any proper big olde' gay remixes done for it?

9. vasilios

vasilios Guest

You mean her Third single.

TRAVVV likes this.
  10. I've been searching for some remixes of I will learn to Love Again but can't find any!

amazing track! She does it so well

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.