Kalomira - My Secret Combination

Secret Combination is a song and CD single by Greek singer Kalomoira. It was Greece's entry in the Eurovision Song Contest 2008 and the first single released from Kalomoira's fourth studio album titled Secret Combination. It earned third place in the Eurovision final, finishing behind Russia and Ukraine.

After the Eurovision Song Contest 2008 the song has entered the iTunes Top 100 Singles Chart in many countries including Greece, UK ,France, Germany, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Filand, Ireland ,Luxembourg, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland.

The song is currently at No.33 in the Top 40 UK singles chart mid-week, and attributed to download sites via iTunes.

Do you think that Kalomira will have a hit in the UK?
i doubt it because the top 40 chart is always changing e.g iTunes
so it won't debut in the charts!!
only if some people are willing to support her then maybe it will continute going up...but now it's dropped down pretty fast.

Its great. it was one of the standout faves at GAY Bar when the competition was gettin played live. Though for once, i think timabland is gettin ripped off instead of the other way round. The drums and percussion are lifted straight from Give It To Me. Lets hope its a hit so we can all hear it in the clubs!

V

vasilios

I think the verses are good but the chorus lets it down. Oh well.

I love it! Pleasently surprised to see it doing fairly well on iTunes at the moment. It would be could if she could crack the UK top 40.

V

vasilios

I bought her album yesterday and it's beyond crap. I bet they put it together the moment she won the Greek ESC Final. Sob.

I love the album just for "All That I Need" ... I don't know why, it's total shit but I love it. But yeah, the rest of the album is awful.

Danny said:
I love the album just for "All That I Need" ... I don't know why, it's total shit but I love it. But yeah, the rest of the album is awful.
that's because you don't understand the language lol

Danny said:
How do I have to understand Greek to like it? I like plenty of songs I don't understand by other artists.
ohh your saying about the music? lol sorry yeah i think it isn't her best album but i hope in the future she realeses an all english album.