Kanye West - The Life of Pablo | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Kanye West - The Life of Pablo

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Anathema, Jun 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Kanye West - New Testament

I just want the Miley/Kanye/Mike Will remix of Black Skinhead.

2. Re: Kanye West - New Testament

Ready for Yeezus Part II

3. Re: Kanye West - New Testament

New single. All Day.

Lifted off the GQ article

4. Ray

Ray

Re: Kanye West - New Testament

I respect people tough enough to read an entire Kanye West interview, my brain can't even process this paragraph. He should team up with Gwyneth Paltrow for a book.

kal likes this.
  5. Re: Kanye West - New Testament

Agreed. Kanye is an 'enjoy the music and block out everything else' artist if ever there was one.

6. Re: Kanye West - New Testament

I read the interview while at work. He's definitely a mad genius and a lot of what he says is bullshit, but I do appreciate his commitment to his art and ideas, as well as the execution of his ideas.

He said album out possibly around September, possibly pushed to October or November.

7. Re: Kanye West - New Testament

Oh, I love 'everything else'. There's something about him that I find really compelling.

8. Re: Kanye West - New Testament

He's basically saying he's doing the opening line as a Jay-Z pastiche.

9. K94

K94

He's the epitome of 'superstar' which seems to have been lost in an age where you can eat a used tampon on YouTube and get your 15 minutes. Everything about him is so grandiose and over the top yet he manages to reign it all in through his material and give us brilliant, inspired records. I love him!

10. Re: Kanye West - New Testament

Excited, Yeesus was way long ago. No more Kim please in videos. Or music, for Yeesus's sake. I really frightened he could pull a Seal and put wife's voice on the album

11. Re: Kanye West - New Testament

100%

12. Sam

Sam

Yes! So excited for this.

13. KAG

KAG

Pretty much.

I'm so excited about this new album. Kanye can be obnoxious and annoying, however he is one of the most consistent male artists we have at the moment. I'm genuinely never disappointed when it comes to his music. I know some people weren't feeling Yeezus but I think it's great. It's in my top three albums by him.

14. Re: Kanye West - New Testament

Well said, Keifer.

Seeing him live at Wireless was incredible.

15. Re: Kanye West - New Testament

Would have killed to see him at Wireless. Not finding a way of going to the Yeezus tour is legitimately one of my deepest regrets in life.

16. KAG

KAG

There's no new news about the album, however Kim posted this adorable picture of Kanye and North on Instagram. She's a beautiful baby.
    [​IMG]
    Imagine having those two as your parents though.

17. Re: Kanye West - New Testament

I imagine Kanye to be the best dad ever. These loud, obnoxious types (love you tho Yeezy) always turn to mush with their kids.

18. ADM

ADM

I cannot wait for new material! North is no beautiful, her mother is probably jealous of her. If this were in the MKS thread someone would have already figured out the words on that computer monitor..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.