Karen Harding - Say Something | Page 10 | The Popjustice Forum

Karen Harding - Say Something

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Queen Majesty, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

A low-budget one?

eddy2375 and matthew. like this.
  2. Garage band probably.

3. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

It's almost 2018.

4. A new track she's featured on will be on Radio 1 the next hour.

2014 likes this.
  5. I still marvel at how badly her/her team dropped the ball after “Say Something”. Really, who thought waiting a year for a (solo) follow-up single - which turned out to be a watered down version of “Say Something”, more or less - was the way forward with her launch?

On a related note, the flop of Blonde’s “Feel Good (It’s Alright)” remains a mystery to me. A bop and a half following two top tens and it doesn’t make the top 75?! I don’t think Radio 1 even playlisted it, which is quizzical to say the least.

phily693 likes this.
  6. She was in the studios with Sigma, Chris Lorenzo and Belle Humble ("Upside Down" by Paloma Faith, "Let It Go" by Alexandra Burke, "Russian Roulette" by Red Velvet)

I hope something great is happening.

TRAVVV and Mr.Arroz like this.
  7. New single Picture:

8. Her Example collar is fiyah.

9. I hope some bops are coming...

phily693 likes this.

11. I’m not sure if this is old or not but she really knows how to pick her features!

I’ll admit that I am a total sucker for piano house but this is pretty damn good.

phily693 likes this.
    mcuk and phily693 like this.
  14. I’ve always wondered how she gets the best and most up-and-coming features. Like in the early days it was clear there was a label/management strategy behind it in order to build a buzz but that was several years ago. Is she even signed anymore? Didn’t Becky Hill have a similar approach?

I rarely dislike a song she puts her name to, she just sounds so good on dance songs.

15. She is signed with Ultra Records. I really hope she will get an album out.

phily693 likes this.
  16. Karen has done a great job of staying creative and getting material out there. She toplines for some fantastic labels and I admire her hustle.

FrancoisDit and phily693 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.